Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) (21407 Views)

Police Shoot Shiite Supporter Dead During Zakzaky's Protest In Kaduna (Graphic) / Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by fingard02k(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Security forces dispersed Shiite protesters in Abuja.

Hundreds of Shiite protesters demanding the release of their leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-police-and-shiite-protesters-clash-in-abuja/

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by fingard02k(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2016

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
We are under a brutal regime, no better than military.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by facelessangel: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
why Cant Police use this brutality on the
Fulani Herdsmen. why always on innocent and harmless People.
Shiite are Peaceful People.

#istandwithshiite

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by orble: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
fingard02k:
Security forces dispersed legions of followers of the group members Nigeria Muslim followers of the teachings of Shiite protesters in Abuja.

Hundreds of Shiite protesters demanding the release of their leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

SEE MORE PHOTOS http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-police-and-shiite-protesters-clash-in-abuja/

lalasticlala mynd44

God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by tabuski(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Today is my birthday. I need iPhone 7 as gift.

1 Like

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
orble:

God help Nigeria.

Amen oo
Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by madapcmod: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Loving this kind of high handedness of the dullard 99.9% of the shites voted for last year.

They have seen the real sai baba they sentimentally voted.

Peaceful protest is now a crime, bbog are chased, Igbos are shot at, shites are tear gased.

Sai babaoooooooo!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
tabuski:
OYO grin

HBD

13 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by Jailerrr(f): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
facelessangel:

#istandwithshiite
Plz can you give me one reason that makes them peaceful?

17 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
the shiites voted for buhari so I don't care.

31 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
They shouldn't have wasted their teargas dispasing them, IGP should have just requested Buratai to pass the route.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Let us remove one "i" and "e" from this group undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by tdayof(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
facelessangel:

#istandwithshiite
Do you know the meaning of brutality? Check the picture again then show me the brutal act.

5 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by Izonpikin: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
but this people vote for buhari na...arent they part of the 97 percent...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Always amusing how certain groups in Nigeria always seem to think religion is going to solve their problems. Truth is we need to wake up, Nigeria needs to become secular, like Turkey. That's the only way we can move forward. That's the only way the North can develop. That's the only way Nigeria can advance. Oh well, let's sip zobo and watch these people fool themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yes.. Disperse dem, since everything na military action for dis administration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by Israel5(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmm. Have they really unbanned me or am i commenting from heaven? Good riddnce sha

3 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by idu1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
INTROVERT:
We are under a brutal regime, no better than military.
you don come again

1 Like

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jailerrr:
Plz can you give me one reason that makes them peaceful?

Stop acting like an APC zombie and answer the question. Why can't the government use the same brutality on the fulani herdsmen? angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by Ajjubhai(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
tabuski:
happy birthday..come and take ur iphone 7 cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by chimah3(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
but why not free him

Or is he violent like the fulanis herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
We are in a military regime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by Ray1start(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Shiite are not Muslims......
God bless Nigerian government

5 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by mohsaaf: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
KingAdegoke:
the shiites voted for buhari so I don't care.

Point of correction .They don't even vote especially if d candidate is a Muslim because they only consider Iran as their legitimate government from whom they take orders.

10 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by electrobanker: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
facelessangel:

#istandwithshiite

How peaceful are they?

5 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by BiafranPrince: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Always amusing how certain groups in Nigeria always seem to think religion is going to solve their problems. Truth is we need to wake up, Nigeria needs to become secular, like Turkey. That's the only way we can move forward. That's the only way the North can develop. That's the only way Nigeria can advance. Oh well, let's sip zobo and watch these people fool themselves.

Turkey?
Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by chumaster(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
mccoy47:

Stop acting like an APC zombie and answer the question. Why can't the government use the same brutality on the fulani herdsmen? angry
cos they used that one against the 76 Enugu youths who protested against fulani herdsmen actions hence none left for herdsmen matter.

Brutality remaining now are those mapped out for BBOG, Shiite, IPOB, Chinakwe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
tabuski:

HBD! Here is your birthday gift. Don't bother to thank me it is my nature to give.

4 Likes

Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lovely... Fhuck em.. angry
Re: Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) by kingkhan(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
madapcmod:
Loving this kind of high handedness of the dullard 99.9% of the shites voted for last year.

They have seen the real sai baba they sentimentally voted.

Peaceful protest is now a crime, bbog are chased, Igbos are shot at, shites are tear gased.

Sai babaoooooooo!
you re stupid...... Shiites don't even have voters card it's against their belief

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Adebayo Shittu On NYSC Scandal: I Don't Have Fake Certificate Like Kemi Adeosun / Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.