Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) (29827 Views)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Fayose Distributes N10Million Grant To Artisans In Ekiti / Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dutchboy:

I come to your house and rob you of all your belonging including your car and turn you into a destitute.Then the police find out I stole from you and take me to court for stealing from you,in order to garner some sympathy I give you some of the plates and spoons I stole in order to make the police drop the case.
This is the analogy of the Saraki case.
thank you so much bro,you're on point. But the illitrates in his hometown will never think to that extent cos they're totally in the dark. All they'd keep shouting is sai Leader. Leader my ass. Leader of thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by chccho(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

Chisos is lord. See. Bullet
This one na bullets chai
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Saraki theif.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Aleora(f): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
250 million? it is part of the money he stealed that he is used to bought those things. he thinked he can deceived us by that.
God purnish devil,jesus wept,##he stealed
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
parliament1:
Like it or not!

Call him name or don't

To me! If this gesture is replicated by most of our senators(not to even mention governors)

Recession will be history in six months time.

Correct ur mistake while you can, I might add!
you're ofcourse one of those that got F9 parallel in waec. So if they steal $100million and return $10k,that's how recession would be thing of the past? So some adults still think this primitive in 2016? Oga o. How much is $600k out of what he stole when Warren Buffet donated $31billion to Bill and Melinda Gates foundation from his sweat? Black men are their own problem. I now believe that God actually designed the brain of a white man totally different from that of a black man. A typical white man wouldn't reason the way you reasoned. But there is still no excuse for you cos some few black men still reason like a human being should reason in 2016
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aleora:
shocked
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Bullet01(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
250 million? it is part of the money he stealed that he is used to bought those things. he thinked he can deceived us by that.

RIP English
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Lukmann1: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aleora:
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by brexit: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
The guilty is always afraid,it is part of our commonwealth,let him do more
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
A benovelent thief is still a thief.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by FroshGirl(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Up you Nikola Love you , saraki
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
If they come with money,collectoooooooo,but do dat which is right,itz our national money.i can see saraki trying to paint shit as bread here,#omoole'foburuku
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
THE SUPPLIER THAN HAMMER
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by captAugustine: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nigerians will never stop casting blames.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by mobi5592: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jesus! To think you're starving and I gave you food but your qualms now is: how do I expect you to cook the food?

So much hatred for the person of saraki. But regardless of your opinion, thos hundreds that benefited would go home with a merry heart knowing that at least the hardship of the time cannot consume them.

Give an ingrate a means for livlihood, rather than be grateful, hE reasons: if I could get this much only God know how much is left where it is coming from.
Appreciate the little life's giving u, then more will follow

lixhi:
the poor women will buy fuel to run those grinders with monies they dont have and the ones that have little will fuel their generator to run those sewing machines,..... WTH.. who are they deceiving in this country...Danm
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by asarebabson: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is the rubbish commensurate with the hug sum of salaries & other emoluments been diverted every day in the name of the people he is representing?
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by ashala(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
250 million? it is part of the money he [color=#990000]stealed that he is used to bought those things. he thinked he can deceived us by that. [/color]

Bro buko change am to STOLE
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by joyspringacad(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Saraki may not be a saint. But he is generous compared to others who also stole money and are using it for themselves only
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by xreal: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:

Guy!

I understand your point.
Infact, you communicated well.

Forget those wey dey form 'english'.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
where saraki for get that kind money?
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

Did you not understand what he mean't to say? Free him, there are many who cannot make attempt of what he did. Let me say then, that, 'i beg jare, the idea is need' It is also a bullet.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by oblak00(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
Stop displaying your follery here.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sen Saraki, as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, you can spread your net to Lagos state by providing WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CENTER in Ikorodu and Ambode will tell you thank.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Lukmann1: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
oblak00:

Stop displaying your follery here.
kill yourself
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Ishiugbo: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
LocalChamp:
SHAMELESS SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION
...why don't run and go hug a nearby Transfer...Face of JEALOUSY
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by afrika(f): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:

By ur grammar, u ve been deceived
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Samuel912(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

... Don't mind lukman jare.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by ajibowo11(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
saraki has gotten the code of my state pple again he will rule that state till he die and pass it on to his son like his father did
embarassed[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Why is it that anytime any of this people say they want to empower masses the first thing they think of is

Okada

Keke napep

Sewing machine

Grinding machine

Clipper

Generator etc

can they come up with something else?
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Lukmann1: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2016
afrika:

By ur grammar, u ve been deceived
just like you thinked you can deceived us with your faked picture undecided
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Ha ha ha ha sai Baba. Since PMB vowed to probe funds claimed for constituency projects by legislators over the years , people are now becoming responsible by fire by force.
Re: Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) by slimgold01: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lol can't believe this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff / How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.