Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers (30357 Views)

Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup / All Invited Players Have Arrived The Super Falcons Camp In Le Mans (pictures) / List Of Invited Super Eagles Player For South Africa Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers by Smily202(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mrbillionaire:

1. Your English is bad

2. 'Only Igbos can play football' I am not surprised we have been consistently dropping down the ladder of FIFA ranking since the Igbos have been representing us.

3. Check out the successes we have recorded recently in football, we had them at the junior level where we have some degree of national representation.

4. This squad is bound to fail because of the high number of Igbos. Historically, Igbos are synonymous with failures; be it in politics, war and above all sports.

1: English teacher, sorry am not a native of English. Am ok with my igbo.

2: Yeah we will keep dropping till Everyone is tired of this country.

3: All the success rate we have recorded, Igbos contributed immensely to the success of the team.

4: Lmao. Nigeria is prone to fail not the igbos because they are successful in their various clubs . Ur tribe that is successful in Politics sent Nigeria to recession . When ur zombie soldiers knows that they can't beat biafran soldiers they start killing unarmed civilians and u call that war.
Re: Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers by phidipe(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smily202:

Better than urs. Average igbo man is better than ur Tribe ...
i thought am talking to reasonable person who get information and well informed but your recent reply has shown that you are a buffoon
Re: Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers by kenzysmith: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
toshmann:
All these foreign coaches just to help us play soccer, when are we going to have a foreign president to help us survive?

#BuhariRecession
Mr man must a local coach lead us all the white coach be Mr patriotic
Re: Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers by ritvin(f): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=Smily202 post=49619938]

If e no pain u why u come quote me. I don't exchange words with kids. U are d kid here must be always bring up fights in public forums. Pls tribalistic bore. Lips sealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week / Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk / Middlesbrough Signs John Obi Mikel On A Free Transfer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.