Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls (5854 Views)

Pearls Designs / The Bling Craze: Nigerian Divas Taking It Up 10 Notches / Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wow! This is gorgeous. What are you waiting for come learn how to bling fabrics and earn extra cash. Use rhinestones, pearls, studs, sequence to bling gele, wedding dress, dinner dresses, ankara dresses, customize t-shirt/polo with names and logo. Also make your own design template. Just 10k (handout & certificate inclusive) The masterclass holds every 1st Saturday and 2nd Friday of each month. At 181, Akowonjo road, Sobo b.stop, opposite Vamako filling station, Egbeda, Lagos. Time is 9am to 4pm. Distance is not a barrier that is why we made it a 1day intensive class. Call 08160903608

Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2016

Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Handout contains locations and contact of suppliers of quality stones and other blinging materials. Just bling for one person and you'll have clients here and there. Your work speaks for you anywhere.
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Momcherry(f): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Do you do online training for those outside Lagos?
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Momcherry:
Do you do online training for those outside Lagos?

Hi dear, I was thinking of that too, I'll work on it but for now Egbeda is where its happening. Tnx
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Come learn more at our 1Day Fabric Blinging Masterclass.
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yay! Our last blinging masterclass was a success, we had emergency class on Monday (phew). We're happy to announce to you that our online class will be coming up next month -November. We have pictures, videos and step by step explanations for easy understanding. Handout could be delivered to you with blinging material samples before the training day (strictly on request). Those who have attended our fashion designing online class knows we are the best when it comes to imparting knowledge. Please remember, payment or registration on the day of the training automatically means that your class will be forwarded to the next date. Don't miss it!

Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2016
Isn't this lovely

Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Customized Bling with Class. Check out the refraction of the stones, Swarovski crystals gives the best sparkle and strength. Arranged by one of our students from our last class.

Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Lordtrillion(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Bellarita:
Wow! This is gorgeous. What are you waiting for come learn how to bling fabrics and earn extra cash. Use rhinestones, pearls, studs, sequence to bling gele, wedding dress, dinner dresses, ankara dresses, customize t-shirt/polo with names and logo. Also make your own design template. Just 10k (handout & certificate inclusive) The masterclass holds every 1st Saturday and 2nd Friday of each month. At 181, Akowonjo road, Sobo b.stop, opposite Vamako filling station, Egbeda, Lagos. Time is 9am to 4pm. Distance is not a barrier that is why we made it a 1day intensive class. Call 08160903608
I need rhinestone crystals of different colors & the template material I can cut with my cutter to create new designs. Do you sell it?
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Hi, which type of cutter do you have cos we have 2 materials for making template. As for different colours of rhinestones, which grade or type do you want, I'll give you contact of the supplier. Let's talk on WhatsApp 08160903608
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Custom rhinestone transfer for Kenny

Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2016

Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by bolayun(f): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bellarita:
Handout contains locations and contact of suppliers of quality stones and other blinging materials. Just bling for one person and you'll have clients here and there. Your work speaks for you anywhere.
Biko consider those outside Lagos. Am really interested. Thanks

Xoxo www.whoopyyun..com
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by Bellarita: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=bolayun post=50616319]
Biko consider those outside Lagos. Am really interested. Thanks

@bolayun, our online training will commence this month of November, pls keep in touch, it'll be announced here and on WhatsApp 08160903608. Tnx
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by nkpommpko(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2016
I want to make gemstones and gold or silver Niger delta studs for men, am looking for gifted crafts person that has good finishing to commission. Check pm and WhatsApp me. How thanks
Re: Bling With Rhinestones And Pearls by ogedazzle: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
HURRAY!!!!!

its a season of celebration I already smell Christmas in the air and for that we are offering discounted price on all skincare products,nothing should stop you from looking flawless this season....

toning and glowing cream
baby face toning and glowing black soap
velvet whitening black soap(quick action)
velvet smooth lightening cream
velvet whitening cream
velvet whitening cream super
velvet whitening cream gold
radiant glowing oil
acne vanisher
and many more

nationwide delivery
contact +2347039375005
BBM ;7b9c4EA7
Bbm channel:join;C0028c324

let your skin pop the velvet way!!!!

(1) (Reply)

"My Money Grows Like Grass" / Quality Nigerian Native Dresses -Payment on Delivery across the Country / Who Rocked It Better: Kim Kardashian Or Amber Rose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.