Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lolz: Read 5 Funny Things Nigeria Women Normally Do Because Of Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lolz: Read 5 Funny Things Nigeria Women Normally Do Because Of Men (528 Views)

JIMZSTYLE Concept ,home Of Men Footwear / First Grade Bale Of Men's Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lolz: Read 5 Funny Things Nigeria Women Normally Do Because Of Men by jbliss10x(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
In Nigeria or should i say the world at large lot of people do crazy things for love which may or may not seem right in the eyes of human being.

We will be talking about some funny things women do in Nigeria to attract men

. Making their hips lie
Shakira clearly didn’t know Nigerian women can
make “their hips lie” when she released that
song. With the invention of the hip pads (kin to
the nyash pads), women can get killer hips to
attract those Naija brothers who love big hips. This is the best option women that wants broader hips for for.

1.Wearing fake nyash

We know many Naija men are so obsessed with
big Ikebe. Many women have resulted to buying
and wearing fake nyash just to increase their butt
size. This fake nyash is usually made of pads
that are worn on the butt to make it look bigger.

3. Turning from coke to fanta

When the “laiskin” craze got to Naija, men
started toasting more fair women leaving our
dark skinned sisters in the cold. The “omo dudu”
women struck back by going many shades
lighter. Bleaching creams have been making
loads of cash in Nigeria since then.

4. Going from Orobo to Lepa and vice versa
When it comes to partners, everyone has different tastes. Some men love orobo women while others go for the lepa kind. What does an Orobo woman do when her crush/love interest likes women who are lepa? Join fitfam so she can become lepa. And the lepas whose love interests like Orobos? It’s time to turn into glutton so they can add weight.

5. Joining team “I can’t breathe” aka waist
trainer gang

The struggle to look like Kim K is real. With the
way men ogle Toolz and other celebs with the
hour glass figures, many regular Naija women
got in on the action with waist trainers. You won’t
be able to laugh, breathe well and eat. But it’s a
small price to pay to look like Toolz.[b]

Ladies, which other crazy stuff have you done in
search for Mr Right??

Source: Profanday.com

(1) (Reply)

Plus Size Belted Jumpsuit Sale Ta Micostar Mall / Get The Latest African Fashion Style On Your Android Phone - Must Read / Please, I Need A Location Where I Can Get Low Price Jeans In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.