Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,510 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Madu: Madrid’s Kroos Inspired My Amazing Goal Against Rivers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Madu: Madrid’s Kroos Inspired My Amazing Goal Against Rivers (428 Views)

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Marco Asensio AMAZING Goal -and full highlight ( Real Madrid Vs Valencia ) / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madu: Madrid’s Kroos Inspired My Amazing Goal Against Rivers by Sportsration: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rangers International midfielder, Christain Madu is still gushing over his amazing strike against Rivers United saying it was inspired by Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos strike against Celta Vigo.

Madu, popularly known as ‘Erosion, Rangers Kante, Toite’ by some fans for his tackling, interceptions and ability to read game told Sportlineng.com he was delighted to eventually put his name on the scorer’s chat and the goal meant a lot to him and Rangers.

“The goal against Rivers United was my first of the season, I feel great because it has been so long and I have been waiting for that special day to score,” he said about his feeling scoring his first goal of the season.

When asked about the importance of the goal to him and Rangers Madu said:”It was very important to me and my team because before the goal came we were one man down and the goal being the third helped put pressure off our necks.”

READ THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW AND WATCH THE GOAL HERE https://sportsration.com/21631-2erty/ WHAT A GOAL

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NFF Reveals Face Of 2016 Women Federation Cup / Iwobi And Iheanacho Scores, As Superior Eagles Beat Zambia / Live Sport In The All World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.