Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) (44011 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Comedy In Court As Dan Ladi Umar Assumes The Role Of Witness In #cctvssaraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Sealeddeal(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
TippyTop:
As the saying goes, In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
She is probably the only educated person in that LGA.

Well, Congratulations to her nonetheless.
You come first me write am.

3 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by yomi007k(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
she looks 30.

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by arewafederation: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
TippyTop:

You skunks never disappoint with your "odour". angry

Hindatu my sweetie, congratulations. cool

6 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by shamecurls(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
I just pray she also would not claim in the future about exporting $5,000,000,000 Ugwu leaf to Europe
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cool
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by DjAduba(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Akposkool:
I have a question. What's her level of education? If she isn't learned then this is bullshit. What nonsense
Bsc Compt. science. From Aleiru Fed.Uni. Birnin Kebbi.

2 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Kagarko(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hope she doesn't disappoint the confidence repulsed in her.

Hindatu Hindatu Hindatu how many times I called your name?

If you fail don't think the youth we've been clamoring for to be at the helm of affairs in this country will ever be tried again.

Any way congrats and I pray you succeed.

Amin Yaa Rabbil Aalamin.

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by collinometricx: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Expanciate, elucidate xplain and plz throw more liqht on ur f**kinq comment... Anothe dullard will I say u are?

Sealeddeal:
In the land of the blinds, a one-eyed man will always be king.

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ibietela2(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Football age?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by prodigalson92(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Must you always sound sexist?

2 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
jaymejate:
All i see is fine bae
Even the hijab can't cover the front twins grin
you dey see wella like me.
was about saying same before I saw my bloda. ..Lol.

that is called obioma ngwa a.k.a nnurutumbumbu

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
jaymejate:
All i see is fine bae
Even the hijab can't cover the front twins grin
you dey see wella like me.
was about saying same before I saw my bloda. ..Lol.

that is called obioma ngwa a.k.a nnurutumbumbu

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Umarlulu: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Very Soon all these bloggers go come copy my pictures without giving me credit, but they will be the first to accuse PMB of copying Obama speech
cheesy
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one. I hope she delivers with the responsibility saddled on her
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Alhaamidy93: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice one.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by patola080(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Her boyfriend is now in money now ,only if Na mumu b d guy
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Seen but this reminds me of Arugungu fishing village where I had my orientation camp during my youth service days embarassed We even went to Arugungu river and was canoed across the river and back. smiley I like Kebbi state especially Yauri those days.

3 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by jegz25(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
TippyTop:

dis ur comment only showcase ur level of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by iamawara(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Congrats to her.

My fufu and water leaf friends be hating when the Northerners still control 98% of the country.

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
she go don give d governor puna lick
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Laveda shebi u are seeing ur mate? grin
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by jige4topclass(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
probably she is the most educated person in that LGA... Oga food
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Jethrolite(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Very Soon all these bloggers go come copy my pictures without giving me credit, but they will be the first to accuse PMB of copying Obama speech
Then watermark your pictures with your name instead of complaining.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by EternalTruths: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:

Is she a graduate.?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by zicjoe(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:
why don't you open/own a blog
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by EternalTruths: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
arewafederation:

You skunks never disappoint with your "odour". angry

Hindatu my sweetie, congratulations. cool

Is she a graduate.?

Which University.?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
iamawara:
Congrats to here.

My fufu and water leaf friends be hating when the Northerners still control 98% of the country.
and also produce 98% of nuisance's in Nigeria which u are one of them

2 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
initialize:
OP, na ur pix u upload shey?
I fine pass her a million time over. I will be uploading my pix collection perhaps this week.

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ògo ọmọ yẹn ti gbéra
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by dominique(f): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
On what criteria was she chosen? An earlier report revealed that she's a secondary school certificate holder. If that the case, is that the best candidate they could get to govern over an entire local government? As much as I love women breaking grounds, she has to earn it not have it given to her on a platter of gold.

4 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by EternalTruths: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
iamawara:
Congrats to here.

But the oil that saves you people from poverty comes from the SS and SE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) / People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.