Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users (1791 Views)

5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced / Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by kio052001(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
guys! I just noticed something about spreadtrum processors, that the IMEI aren't easy or can't be changed undecided, meaning you have up to 99.9℅ grin chance of finding your cool mobile phone Incase of lost embarassed or it's :ostolen cry on like the mtk
now how do you locate your device,
1. via a device administrator
every android phone comes with a device administrator, all you have to do to create a Google account (your gmail account is an example), after sign-in on mobile phone through accounts under settings now go to device manager and activate, under device administrator in security under settings.
you'll be able to perform these 5 functions on your mobile phone through any internet enabled device after logging in with your Google account
a. erase all data
b. change the screen-unlock password
c. lock the screen
d. locate your phone
e. ring your phone

2. via your network provider
all you to do is to must sure you have your IMEI number, and if you don't have us down right now, please panic, you can either get your IMEI number by dialing *#06#
now to locate the mobile phone, you'll be needing all these;
a. IMEI number
b. SIM card certificate
c. and your customer care number to line you used on the phone

3. employ the service of a good grin hacker to do the needful
Re: Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by Alphasunday(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Good info,its really helpful,have you tried it on your device? If yes what device are you using?and will it work on my itel it1556?
Re: Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by kio052001(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Alphasunday:
Good info,its really helpful,have you tried it on your device? If yes what device are you using?and will it work on my itel it1556?
I'll say a super capital YES IT'LL WORK

I use the Itel it1550 which is known as the TruView Plus and I've tried ringing and locating, which worked fine
Re: Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by ryfoz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
It's a nice post but i'ld say that all the above procedures is useless when the device has been factory resseted or worst flashed. No mugu will retain those details when stolen na
Re: Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by kio052001(m): 12:53am On Sep 25, 2016
ryfoz:
It's a nice post but i'ld say that all the above procedures is useless when the device has been factory resseted or worst flashed. No mugu will retain those details when stolen na
that is why you needs to act immediately, or are you expecting the mugu to repent and return the phone
Re: Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by chinyeretina: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
What I nice post, it really help

1 Like

Re: Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by aytom(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Its a nice post, but I want you to know that the spreadtrum or snapdragon IMEI could Br tweaked. l have tweaked it successfully once.

2 Likes

Re: Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by kio052001(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2016
aytom:
Its a nice post, but I want you to know that the spreadtrum or snapdragon IMEI could Br tweaked. l have tweaked it successfully once.
yes it can be tweaked but not as easy as that of mtk
Re: Good News To Itel Mobile Phone Users by emperor650(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yeah! A friend have used it to track his stolen it1550 few months ago......

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Pro Full Specification / Infinix Hot 5 - Raw & Honest Review (video) / Ok.. So This Dude Has Got To Be The Best Nigerian Tech Youtuber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.