Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis (2023 Views)

Urgently!!! I Need 10000 Old Layers / Urgently I Need Quote For 20tons Cashew Nuts Monthly Supply To Lagos / Urgently! I Need Hybrid Okra Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by firstinvestment: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am looking for electric fish to buy

I have a neighbor whose son is critically ill.

They were told to get an electric fish it will be used for his herbal treatment mixed with herbs.

I am in need of Electric Fish aka ill.

Can anyone please help out by telling me where i can get ELECTRIC FISH to buy around Lagos or Ogun State.

If you have information on how to get electric fish kindly help me.

Send me a message i will contact you.

Thank you
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by godfrey01(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Go to any riveriverine area you will suremmy get it... Meet the locals tell them what you need and they will get it for you...
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by firstinvestment: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
godfrey01:
Go to any riveriverine area you will suremmy get it... Meet the locals tell them what you need and they will get it for you...

@godfrey we tried this today visited Epe so disappointing a whole Epe couldn't give us Eel
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by topsyking: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
go to alade market in shomolu.. i dont know if its still there.. i remember growing up in the 90s ..we do go to the market to touch live electric fish in the bowl of the sellers..
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by Yommiefish(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2016
I can get for you. How many do you need? Check my signature for how you can contact me.
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by godfrey01(m): 5:01am On Sep 24, 2016
firstinvestment:

@godfrey we tried this today visited Epe so disappointing a whole Epe couldn't give us Eel

I would have been of help but where I am is very far and where I would have directed you to is edo state which is very far from lagos. If you can come to benin for it, then i am ready to link you up with a anybody that can help you.
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by firstinvestment: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
godfrey01:

I would have been of help but where I am is very far and where I would have directed you to is edo state which is very far from lagos. If you can come to benin for it, then i am ready to link you up with a anybody that can help you.

Please how do i get your contact. Getting someone coming from Edo should not be my problem if i will get it there i will easily get someone coming to Lagos to bring it for me.. I need your contact please sir
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by godfrey01(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
firstinvestment:

Please how do i get your contact. Getting someone coming from Edo should not be my problem if i will get it there i will easily get someone coming to Lagos to bring it for me.. I need your contact please sir

Up till now they haven't gotten anyone... I am in the north, but thats not witstanding I would call my junior brother in the south to help you. I WOULD HAVE DROP MY NUMBER HERE, BUT I FEAR LALASTICAL PASS ANYOTHER THING, MAKE HE NOR GO BARN ME FROM MAKINH COMMENTS AND REPLY.. JUST DROP YOUR NUMBER, I WILL BEEP YOU...
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by firstinvestment: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
godfrey01:

Up till now they haven't gotten anyone... I am in the north, but thats not witstanding I would call my junior brother in the south to help you. I WOULD HAVE DROP MY NUMBER HERE, BUT I FEAR LALASTICAL PASS ANYOTHER THING, MAKE HE NOR GO BARN ME FROM MAKINH COMMENTS AND REPLY.. JUST DROP YOUR NUMBER, I WILL BEEP YOU...

I'm sorry it has taken me some time to respond. I got burnt when i pasted my number.
I sent you a PM. Kindly respond so that we can continue from there.

Thank you
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by idowuomagegmai: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello,do you still need it
I have one in my house
I just saw your post now.
Contact me
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by firstinvestment: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
idowuomagegmai:
Hello,do you still need it
I have one in my house
I just saw your post now.
Contact me

I need it. I will call you thanks
Re: I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis by godfrey01(m): 1:36am On Sep 30, 2016
godfrey01:

I checked my mail no message... Decode these alphabe and belll me 0gocbogcech hope to hear from you...

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? / Cargo Containers,and Reefer Containers Both 40ft And 20ft.available For Sale / Smoked Catfish Fish Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.