Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,354 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nairaland is good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland is good (1198 Views)

"We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out / Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari / See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland is good by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
I love Seun,Mynd44 and others...

Today I was banned by Anti Spam boot till next month... Because I posted a Facebook link of how Radio Biafra lied that a Tanker explosion was done by Hausas...

The Igbos must wake up

So I posted the screenshot and all the Igbos came saying its false so I uploaded the Facebook link of Radio Biafra London and was banned by Anti Spam boot...

Emailed super mods and Justice was done. Because I never spammed but was proving the truth to Igbos...

The other day they lied is 10 Russia Helicopters...
Again accusing Hausas of killing 100 Biafrans. Facebook evidence link below...

Little advice to Igbos... All the things I have being exposing you haven't proved any wrong even when I said Kanu called God of Christians rubbish and Jesus idol had audio evidence...
This was made to cause hatred among we Igbos... Am an Igbo guy from Umuahia Olokoro Abia State at least I uploaded my drivers license before on Nl. Okechukwu is my surn name
I spoke fluent Igbo on one of my videos...
And I even laid curse on my self if am from another tribe not Igbo. And the curse should affect those calling me Yoruba and Hausa they were mute...
You can't say I went to Igbo school because of Ipob...
I have a video of my mom in Abakala junction u will see her speaking Igbo with the police but because of tinted permit she was charged 25 thousand naira by fellow Igbo...
So what are we saying. What can we say about igbo governors... Some say I have an igbo friend because I have proved I don't use the translator... They feel all Igbos support...

Facebook link of the Hatred caused By Radio Biafra...
Join the group first so u can open it and see Radio Biafra lying to igbos that Hausa killed them when is fake

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=886926721440483&id=100003694893268&set=gm.1132985540149214&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6332889271541820819%3Amf_story_key.1132985540149214%3Atl_objid.1132985540149214&__tn__=E

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is good by sarrki(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
cry Photos that the tanker explosion of 2013 was done by Hausa people. Just to make igbos feel bad...

Mynd44 I thank u so much for allowing me preach the truth... And letting people know many of the things preached are to cause hatred...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland is good by sarrki(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Don't worry yourself

We all know that

Ipob are criminals

That's why you see kanu of Ipob will rot in kuje

Propaganda is what the know best

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mynd44 thank u for removing that ban. And I want all the Igbos to wake up...

APCsupporter
Re: Nairaland is good by mightyhazell: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
This guy is going mad! Smh

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
I have changed the topic people will start trooping...

But we must get it right... This Biafra was meant to deceive us as I have exposed so many deceptions...

Thank u the mods that removed that ban today... At least I have given them the link to see for themselves that it was posted to make we Igbo's hate Hausas

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
APCsupporter reply my emails
Re: Nairaland is good by sarrki(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
I have changed the topic people will start trooping...

But we must get it right... This Biafra was meant to deceive us as I have exposed so many deceptions...

Thank u the mods that removed that ban today... At least I have given them the link to see for themselves that it was posted to make we Igbo's hate Hausas

Bros how far ?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland is good by APCsupporter: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
I think that thread even made front page on Nairaland.

One of the foolish ipob members even accused me and my friend biafraudexposed of supporting violence. Please how does exposing their lies make us violent?

My question: how are we sure the so called herdsmen are not ipoop members who are working to incite hatred on Northerners? Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is good by APCsupporter: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
APCsupporter reply my emails

Sorry I'm having a hard time opening it. But I'm working on it
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:

Bros how far ?

good oo... They said I forged the photo so I gave them the Facebook link to see how Radio Biafra lied its Hausas instead of it was a tanker... I just dey. But I no fit email Seun. I bin wan sacrifice my money make seun take that post to FP so other igbos can see ipob is just causing hatred...
Ever since I reported a ban to seun he blocked me from emailing...

Seun if you're reading take that post to FP... The evidence link is now available for the world to see... How ipob is lying to create division
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
APCsupporter:
I think that thread even made front page on Nairaland.

One of the foolish ipob members even accused me and my friend biafraudexposed of supporting violence. Please how does exposing their lies make us violent?

My question: how are we sure the so called herdsmen are not ipoop members who are working to incite hatred on Northerners? Seriously.

The herdsmen are also likely from PDP. An Igbo guy posted he is a herdsman on Radio Biafra page not group. He said he does not kill but do normal rearing. Google the picture...

But Igbos are purely PDP. Go to their group all they do is support PDP. They even ordered a protest for Dasuki.

Check my video "I must kill Biafraudd"

What does Biafra has to with PDP... Why are PDP people linking their self with them... Radio Biafra posted on their group that we must all vote for PDP as our Biafran brothers umu Chineke...

Go to their group check down u will see dem defending patient Jonathan...
Even when Fayose banned herdsmen because of the hatred of Yorubas and APC they said Yoruba
governor can go to hell is Biafra we want...

Because of tribal war...

They can't appreciate the Fayose all because he is APC... But Dasuki PDP man was loved. By right Dasuki is Hausa...

Can u see this is political game... He is Hausa but he is loved because he is PDP...

Even their radio is now a campaigning zone...
If you want to know... If you're a Biafran support Biafra land... Don't vote for APC or PDP... Let's see you will see... You must notice something... Biafrans should avoid PDP if really they want Biafra PDP is using them for free... Avoid PDP if you're a Biafran let's get reactions...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland is good by Chiefobdk1: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
na to commit suicide on top dis matter remain
Re: Nairaland is good by APCsupporter: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

The herdsmen are also likely from PDP. An Igbo guy posted he is a herdsman on Radio Biafra page not group. He said he does not kill but do normal rearing. Google the picture...

But Igbos are purely PDP. Go to their group all they do is support PDP. They even ordered a protest for Dasuki.

What does Biafra has to with PDP... Why are PDP people linking their self with them... Radio Biafra posted on their group that we must all vote for PDP as our Biafran brothers umu Chineke...

Even when Fayose banned herdsmen because of the hatred of Yorubas and APC they said Yoruba bastard governor can go to hell is Biafra we want...

Because of tribal war...

They can't appreciate the Fayose all because he is APC... But Dasuki PDP man was loved. By right Dasuki is Hausa...

Can u see this is political game... He is Hausa but he is loved because he is PDP...

If you want to know... If you're a Biafran support Biafra land... Don't vote for APC or PDP... Let's see you will see... You must notice something... Biafrans should avoid PDP if really they want Biafra PDP is using them for free... Avoid PDP if you're a Biafran let's get reactions...

Wow. This makes sense. No wonder the agitations started only after the defeat of Jonathan. The herdsmen who had been known to be weilding wands and sticks have suddenly upgraded, now using automatic machine guns. Biafrans open your eyes
Re: Nairaland is good by BrutalJab: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
How much were you paid to spam everywhere withh this trash? Can you seperate spit from the tongue?
Re: Nairaland is good by giftft(f): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
That you found yourself in the east doesn't mean that you are from the east. Ask your mum very well.
You may be surprised at the answer
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
giftft:
That you found yourself in the east doesn't mean that you are from the east. Ask your mum very well.
You may be surprised at the answer

Sister gift I don't want to see u on Nairaland tomorrow if I do then u guys are not in one accord. Am not chasing u from Nairaland before they ban me as against Nairaland growth. but I will set u as an example... I simply want to know if you would obey your to switch off your phones as instructed. Including biafraprince and other ipob supporters
Re: Nairaland is good by giftft(f): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Sister gift I don't want to see u on Nairaland tomorrow if I do then u guys are not in one accord. Am not chasing u from Nairaland before they ban me as against Nairaland growth. but I will set u as an example... I simply want to know if you would obey your to switch off your phones as instructed. Including biafraprince and other ipob supporters
How does that solve your lost identity
Re: Nairaland is good by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Even when Fayose banned herdsmen because of the hatred of Yorubas and APC they said Yoruba bastard governor can go to hell is Biafra we want...

Because of tribal war...

Lol Fayose APC?

kai TM

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Bar Me From Anambra, Obi Tells Obiano / Governor Fayose Turns Spiderman In Ekiti State House Photos / Chronicles Of Hausa-fulani Islamists Expansion In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.