Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List (670 Views)

El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / How We Ended Corruption In Judiciary In Lagos - Acting Pres Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by YouthsPC0: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Was going through my Whatsap and I saw this post , I cross checked the facts and amazingly they were correct.

As I read through I realised that we ended up in recession by wasting half a year selecting men like Dalung and instead of giving them a beer parlour to manage we handed them ministerial portfolios.

Sadly these are the square pegs in round holes

1. The Minister of Agriculture studied French

That why we banned rice and are currently importing hybrid grass for cattle.

2. The Minister of Education studied Accounting

This one is violating all the laws governing universities, appointing Vcs by fiat neglecting governing councils & messing up education

3. The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations & War

You need some measure of international relations to market solid minerals but War and solid minerals only meet in Blood Diamonds

4. The Minister of Power studied Law

Darkness and blackouts is the new name of Nigeria thanks to this blunder

5. The Minister of Communications studied Law

Not too bad when one thinks of GSM companies violating laws but what happened to all the IT and tech Gurus Mark Zukerberg was hailing.
Appointing a man who does not know the full meaning of GSM as minister of communications is a huge set back for IT in Nigeria.

6.The Minister of Transport studied English.

Hmmmmmm this one is strong..........
How we ended up like this still baffles me
No comment!!!

7. Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery

This one is threatening to surgically withdraw banking licences of banks that retrenched staff due to hush implementation of TSA
Next time he will give their MDs injections

8.Minister of Budget and national planning studied law.

9. Budget is a law , but national planning I don't know

10. Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine

No comment!!

11. Minister of Petroleum studied Law

He has the experience as such this one is Semi

Now these are the men managing Nigeria under Buhari!!!!

May God Help us to Help ourselves
Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by Florblu(f): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
The only one I know about is number 4. Is my brain experiencing recession too?
Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by yanabasee(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ministers of change!....
Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by divinehand2003(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
THESE ARE THE DULLARDS THAT OUR GRAND PA TOOK OVER 8 MONTHS TO SEARCH FOR IN ORDER TO APPOINT AS MINISTERS.

We have all seen the results of not looking before you leap. Of course we have jumped from frying pan to fire.

What serious nonsense is this?

Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tom Vilsack the Secretary of Agriculture, US, studied Law! Tell me how he's a round peg in a square hole.
Julian Castro, US secretary of housing and urban development studied communications.
Get your priorities right
Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by YouthsPC0: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Tom Vilsack the Secretary of Agriculture, US, studied Law! Tell me how he's a round peg in a square hole.
Julian Castro, US secretary of housing and urban development studied communications.
Get your priorities right

Stop giving excuses for incompetence

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by abouzaid: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2016
even the head of customs is a retired army officer, i honestly don't want to talk about these things today.
Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by klbakare(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Fashola for prexy!!!!!
Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by otukpo(f): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2016
With this team after wasted seven months, it is not surprising that we are where we are today.

And they continue looking for who to blame for their failures.
Re: Want To Know Why We Ended Up In Recession Check This List by YouthsPC0: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2016
otukpo:
With this team after wasted seven months, it is not surprising that we are where we are today.

And they continue looking for who to blame for their failures.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ipob / Independence Day:governor David Umahi Increases Workers Salary / What Does 'sophisticated Politicking" Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.