Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Save A Life!train A Youth On How To Farm Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Save A Life!train A Youth On How To Farm Today (391 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / I Saw A Boa In My Farm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save A Life!train A Youth On How To Farm Today by irepsuccess: 1:48am On Sep 23, 2016
As We All Know That Agriculure Is The Next 'big Thing' In Nigeria And Many Youths And Entrepreneurs Are Tending Towards Agriculture. A Lot Of Youths Especially Undergraduates Dont Know How To Go About Setting Up A Farm Or Even How To Farm, What To Plant, How To Market Farm Product Etc
There Is A Need For A Sorth Of Mentorship Or A Free Practical Training For Undergraduates (even If It All About Working With U At Your Farm For Free)
Please, If You Have A Farm And You Are Willing To Train A Youth Or On Any Field In Agriculture Or Mentorship, Kindly drop Your Mail, Phone Number, Area Of Specialization And Farm Location

(1) (Reply)

Solvent In The Cottonseed Oil Extraction Machine / Advertise Your Agricultural Produce, Products Or Services On Our Platform / 200kg Of Moringa Seed Available For Instant Pick Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.