Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) (34154 Views)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates His Mother's 70th Birthday (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His One Year As A Lawmaker / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by hollawaley2: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Desmond elliot celebrates his twin Children Donald and Dawn's 6th birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKgPb9qhABy/?taken-by=desmondelliot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Cx7bISSvc

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by chocolateme(f): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Sweet kids..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by hollawaley2: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2016
lalasticlala, do your thinghy
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by Victorakats(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Adorable I must say!
Lord bless me with lovely children in Jesus name Amen!

For marriage counselling, visit www.amaraofficial.com today!!!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by Harwoyeez(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
I love twin kids..... grin grin hbd to them

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by stanleeodor(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Happy Birthday to them.
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by Capableben(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
..........indeed lovely. Never knew he had twin kids.

Meanwhile, anticipate my single titled "My nation" ft LS Ecorest, set to drop on 1st October.I am MastaBen

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by Nneperp: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
HBD twinny
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by funnynation(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sweet children.. My own on the way! Happy birthday! Siena247 come and give me twins ooo..

I dey do evangelism last week with my
church members and my pastor, one
Prostitute waved at me
from the other side of the road & shouted
"Customer" are you coming in the evening
today? I just fainted!

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC* *CFR*
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by kaen1317: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Blessed man. Inspire of the harsh economy still waxing strong
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by Nairadays: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Beautiful, children are the heritage of the Lord.
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by PossibleUN: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
That's good
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by haywire07(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Our daddy is an honorable . ..

Hmmm..

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by nkemdi89(f): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am a twin and God will definitely give me mine, amen.
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by encryptjay(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Happy birthday to them. I love twins
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by Ekakamba: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Harpie baidai ejima! smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by VocalWalls: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by anonimi: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Does anyone know what this guy does as a LAWMAKER in the LASHA?
How many bills has he sponsored in the past two years?
Abi why is he paid multi millions monthly from Lagosians TAXES

During his first years as a state senator, Obama was a co-sponsor of a bill that re-structured the Illinois welfare program into the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. He also helped get various pieces of legislation that established a $100 million Earned Income Tax Credit for working families, increased child care subsidies for low-income families, and required advance notice before mass layoffs and plant closings passed.

Extracted from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois_Senate_career_of_Barack_Obama

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by anonimi: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaen1317:
Blessed man. Inspire of the harsh economy still waxing strong

Why will a politician not wax strong inspiTe of the harsh economy when he has 200 million mumus hailing, worshipping, adoring and celebrating him for taking THEIR money for doing absolutely NOTHING.
Won't you wax strong also

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by geostrata(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
angry angry angry angry

GOD PUNISH RECESSION..............
I wanted to buy agege bread today, the breadseller told me #150, i told her what if she remove the nylon how much will she sell it? she told me #140, na so i take buy m, put m for my cap trekk enter house o!! grin grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt]$1000 Payoneer[/size] fund urgently needed [size=16pt]@360/$[/size] contact me on whatsapp :::> 08185436277
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by Mustay(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'd rather he be more careful about publishing details of his family online. He should remember he's not just a movie guy, he's a politician too.

Call it unnecessary paranoia but the best way for a public figure to protect his or her family is to activate private mode. At least, till they're adults. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) by sexychocho(f): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hbd to the lovely Kids kiss

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) / Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.