Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,334 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja (1078 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja by mekuslogan: 2:34am On Oct 13, 2009
Prostitutes Defy Minister
October 12, 2009 15:12, 484 views

Some commercial sex workers, whose shanties were demolished by the FCT Minister’s Special Taskforce on the removal of illegal structures in Abuja, are planning to rebuild the structures and remain in the territory.

The sex workers, who spoke with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, stressed that they were determined to succeed in the FCT through prostitution.

“The big men who patronise us at night will give us money to rebuild our demolished houses, so, we are not worried by this exercise,” they boasted in defiance of the FCT Minister’s order.

Special Assistant to the FCT Minister on Media and Publicity Alhaji Abdullahi Zuru said no threat would deter the taskforce from enforcing the ban on illegal businesses in the territory.

“They will continue to count their losses because we will sustain the exercise until we rid the FCT of criminals, construction of illegal structures and businesses in the territory,” Zuru stressed.

He said the taskforce was determined to restore and maintain sanity in the FCT and that it would continue to confiscate goods from hawkers and traders operating in illegal places.

Also speaking during the exercise, FCT Special Assistant on Transportation, Mr Abdul Ismail, explained that motorcycles confiscated in Abuja would be auctioned to operators in neighbouring states.

Comments (11)
Davies

Yesterday 15:19

They should not worry Femi Falana or Festus Keyamo will speak for them.

Ajayi

Yesterday 15:40

These harlots should be delt with. They should not continue desecrating Abuja, being an Islamic Territory. They should go back to their southern Nigeria origin because there will be no hiding place for them in the whole of Arewa land. Useless slots with no shame, you want to come and spoil our place.

papikkpu

Yesterday 15:48

otuocha

Simon(UK)

Yesterday 16:08

Ajayi,when did you turn Abuja to an Islamic territory? Mind you,Abuja is for everybody,though I do not support prostitution,it is better you go to Afghanistan or Iraq for your islamisation.Are you a member of ‘BOKO HARAM’? Your name is Ajayi,how come you claim to come from Arewa land?I hope you don’t know where you came from.

EASY LIFE

Yesterday 16:44

THEY SHOUL LET THE PROSTITUTES BE. THEY ARE NIGERIANS TOO. THE HONOURABLES ARE THEIR MAJOR CUSTOMERS.

K. GREAT

Yesterday 16:48

Ajayi!!! I strongly condemn Prostitution but that does’nt mean Abuja being the FCT of Nigeria should be regarded as islamic territory…majority of ur so called notherners “if actually you know your origin” are those that patronises these prostitutes… moreso the southerners are in all ramifications better than you, i once lived in the north and i discovered that ur ladies are the cheapest “slots” ever…you better come and get rid of these ur almajirin brothers that have constituted bunch of nuisance to all the streets in Lagos back to ur “arewa hell” before flies lays maggots in that your stinky mouth.

Omoluabi (Ogbagi) in Diaspora

Yesterday 16:51

Omoale lo nfowo osi juwe ile baba re (it is the bastard that usually describes his father’s house with the left hand). Though i abhor, i loathe, i disdain prostitution and those patronizing them, it is very uncalled-for for this ignoble person parading “itself” as Ajayi to have arrogated prostitution to the south alone as if none of his father’s daughter is into prostitution.

JD

Yesterday 16:54

AJA YI (THIS DOG) OR WAT DO U CALL UR NAME,WELL THAT NAME IS A WESTERN NAME,I AM VERY SURE U ARE THIS SLOT NO 1 CUSTOMER,TELL US UR REAL IDENTITY

CECE

Yesterday 16:56

AJAYI or what do you call yourself, u talk like a very big fool, abi mumu. how can u turn abuja to an islamic territory. it’s a no man’s land. it is for everybody. so stop calling it an islamic territory. u talk as if u don’t patronise those prostitutes, harlots. if u men don’t go to them, im sure they will stop the business when no customers. u shameless men will not allow them to be. u are the ones who encounrage them to continue in d trade , so why complain now. even the fct minister special taskforce they go to them. stop going to them and they will all change business. though i’m not in support. but please our men should not patronise them. i pray God to help us all. AMENNNNN

Hentop Switzerland

Yesterday 17:11

Ajayi by my calculation is from Kwara state. your gullibilty is unparallel. In as much as I condenm prostitution, we have to know that most of them are into it due to desperation.You can easily get a job with your school of Arts and Science certificate while the prostitute you are condeming now is from a southern state, with a university degree but her state quota is filled up.
Again Nigeria is a secular Nation.It is not a muslim nor a Christian country. Go to School and widen your horizon before you end up at BOKO HARAM Cult.
Abuja was built with Niger Delta Oil Money. If you insist the southerners should claim Abuja not Arewa. Arewa is a toothless Bulldog and a self styled Pan Northern Elite while waiting to hear RAKAN DEDE from the down trodden and ever neglected Northern masses

Danladi Rabiu

Yesterday 17:15

Ajayi, Almighty Allah bless you. I know you are the true son of Arewa soil from Kogi. Tell them. These Yoruba, Ibo and Calabar/Edo ashawos have spoilt abuja all because of money. Abuja is an Arewa land as we control the symbol and sentiments of the land. whoever thinks that Abuja is a no mans land is living in fools paradise. When capital was in Lagos, yorubas claimed ownership. These harlots should be chased out of Islamic land of Abuja and banished to the southern nigeria where they came from.
Re: Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja by Babyremmy(f): 3:17am On Oct 13, 2009
These prostitutes are human beings and should therefore not be condemned or judged harshly (Ajayi take not). And danladi peters pls u cant just go about callin people of different tribes names. let the government do wat they tink is best 4 our country and pls stop taking it as a personal matter
Re: Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja by WilyWily: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
mekuslogan:

These harlots should be delt with. They should not continue desecrating Abuja, being an Islamic Territory. They should go back to their southern Nigeria origin because there will be no hiding place for them in the whole of Arewa land. Useless slots with no shame, you want to come and spoil our place.

Ajayi, Almighty Allah bless you. I know you are the true son of Arewa soil from Kogi. Tell them. These Yoruba, Ibo and Calabar/Edo have spoilt abuja all because of money. Abuja is an Arewa land as we control the symbol and sentiments of the land. whoever thinks that Abuja is a no mans land is living in fools paradise. When capital was in Lagos, yorubas claimed ownership. These harlots should be chased out of Islamic land of Abuja and banished to the southern nigeria where they came from.
Ajayi and Co.
very very nice of you guys,
keep reminding us so we may not forget.
You guys are right, Abuja is the Capital of Arewa and Lagos is the Capital of Yoruba.
Let all those short-sighted N-Deltan who insults our Freedom Fighters go to hell.
Re: Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja by bawomolo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
These harlots should be delt with. They should not continue desecrating Abuja, being an Islamic Territory.

Islamic territory built by Niger delta money. sure makes sense

You guys are right, Abuja is the Capital of Arewa and Lagos is the Capital of Yoruba.

huh
Re: Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja by chic2pimp(m): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2009
mekuslogan:

Ajayi, Almighty Allah bless you. I know you are the true son of Arewa soil from Kogi. Tell them. These Yoruba, Ibo and Calabar/Edo ashawos have spoilt abuja all because of money. Abuja is an Arewa land as we control the symbol and sentiments of the land. whoever thinks that Abuja is a no mans land is living in fools paradise. When capital was in Lagos, yorubas claimed ownership. These harlots should be chased out of Islamic land of Abuja and banished to the southern nigeria where they came from.

May thunder strike this bloody bastard down. Animal.
Re: Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja by mamagee6(f): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2009
This foolish leader is an idiot, what a bleeping fool. undecided
Re: Prostitutes Defy Minister, Northern Commentators Claim Abuja by chosen04(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
Thank God i am a Easterner oooooooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Okah Speaks On Al Jazeera: We Are Tired Of Meetings, War Will Resume Soon. / "umarfaroukabdulmutallibism" Is Now A Word ? / Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.