Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) (48437 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by osarenmwienda(f): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2016
am lost
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Ask4Info:
DOES HER FATHER OWN A CAR??

It baffles to to see people fight for front seat in their friend 's and colleague's car only to come down few meters away and start jumping bike.

We usually place unnecessary importance to irrelevant things in this part of the world.

I doubt if her destination was so important, if not she would have been more concerned about getting there early than the type of car that takes her there

IMO, it doesn't matter if her father owns one, what matters is; she ordered for the car and she got something else, if she had wanted that kind of first car she would have requested for it.
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Ask4Info:
DOES HER FATHER OWN A CAR??

It baffles to to see people fight for front seat in their friend 's and colleague's car only to come down few meters away and start jumping bike.

We usually place unnecessary importance to irrelevant things in this part of the world.

I doubt if her destination was so important, if not she would have been more concerned about getting there early than the type of car that takes her there

IMO, it doesn't matter if her father owns one, what matters is; she ordered for the car and she got something else, if she had wanted that kind of first car she would have requested for it.
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Haba grin grin grin grin, I used Uber service for the first time yesterday because catching buses and keke wasn't even an option. The car was lovely, the rate friendly and the service superb. I thought one of the conditions of service is that cars from certain year model upwards are accepted. Why this one come bring Ibadan taxi model nau...na real ghanamustgo.
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Themandator: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian Radio/Tv/Event Host Caroline Sampson was shocked beyond words last Monday when she ordered an Uber car in Accra and this majestic ride pictured below showed up to make her day.

Caro called out Uber Ghana on Twitter and they responded with an apology and a more luxurious ride. See the photos below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lol-check-out-majestic-uber-car-that.html

But is she traveling out of Ghana in it... People sometimes makes mountains out of molehills.. . Mobility
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2016
For real? Are you kidding me? How is this anyone's frigging business? Jeesh angry

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
iheanyi40:
Broke ass b_itch, she nor fit buy car undecided

Ignorance at play. Do you know how many rich people using Uber globally?

1 Like

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
SEEMS GOD IS TRYING TO PASS SOM IMFO TO HER.those who exalted themselves shal be humbled.lesson to us all
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Sowie ooo sista, its just that u are not recognised that why.
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
daamazing:
Uber na I'm she enter dey snap pic, or-di-na-ry Suzuki she dey snap inside, snap exterior e no do, still snap interior what if she enter Bugatti chiron

i wonder oo! or if she come enter Buggatti Mugabe 2.0, i wonder wetin she go come do, na to release album be that o! grin
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:
For real? Are you kidding me? How is this anyone's frigging business? Jeesh angry

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
jeez... plz o what's uber I hear of it but I don't know what it is ( no one should insult me o we learn everyday)
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by parrotchick(f): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is agenda. Because she is a celebrity they changed car? What if it were a nobody, wont the kabu kabu take dem with no complain
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by daamazing(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
metallisc:

i wonder oo! or if she come enter Buggatti Mugabe 2.0, i wonder wetin she go come do, na to release album be that o! grin
lol
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
And so? is the car not worth to give you a ride.
Only if you know the technology behind engines, you would be grateful if a Volkswagen beetle give you a ride. Rubbish
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk of a jalopy....haha
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
am yet to see some africans like me who live classic cars
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Olodo, do you even what uber is?

daamazing:
so when the car comes, she'll be like driver wait lemme snap ur car picture, and d driver too will pack well! nawaoo
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by daamazing(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
deebsman1:
Olodo, do you even what uber is?

oh, so when u book an uber ride and it arrives you take a pic of what kind of vehicle they bring.village man.mtcheqw
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Your response shows ya ignorance.
daamazing:
oh, so when u book an uber ride and it arrives you take a pic of what kind of vehicle they bring.village man.mtcheqw
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by daamazing(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
deebsman1:
Your response shows ya ignorance.
Wow, that's the kinda reply you disseminate when you're wrong and you know it but have nothing else to say.
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Na wa oooh! person dey trek for here everyday 'Come rain come sun'! some people see car ride dey complain. hmmmmmmmm! if i see bicycle to lift me self I go say Thank u Jesus:-)
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Okay, check it and c levels
daamazing:
Wow, that's the kinda reply you disseminate when you're wrong and you know it but have nothing else to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Volvo Reveals What Future Trucks Will Look Like (photos) / "Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic / Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.