Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful (508 Views)

8 Commandments Of Shopping In A Nigerian Market. / 10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful by Vaxt(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2016
1. Do not depend on your parents’ wealth. Someone may come tomorrow to dupe you and you will lose
everything. Learn to do things on ur own.

2. God has given everyone a talent. Pray about yours,
discover it, and work on it. Then it will work out for you.

3. Do not just sit down and ping, tweet, facebook while
others are making money with their talents. Be wise for
once, the owner of these things are using us to make
money.

4. Its good to appreciate good things, but learn to
appreciate it wisely and stop arguing unneccessarily
about football and players. When will people argue about you also? Think!

5. Don’t feel like a DON for sleeping with too many ladies, they won’t make your destiny fufiled as some are filled with badluck.

6. Learn to get a lady close to you to be successful as they say: without a woman,a man cannot be successful.

7. Learn to solve problem on your own, its a good way of making it in life. Don’t copy others, tap little from them and modify it.

8.Stop drinking and smoking too much as it may damage ur life too much. Do it socially.

9. Learn to have a good heart, help people around you if you have the power as they’ll use their heart to bless you.

10. Think about impossible things, try to make it possible. Bigger people started from somewhere.

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Vaxt:

4. Its good to appreciate good things, but learn to
appreciate it wisely and stop arguing unneccessarily
about football and players. When will people argue about you also? Think!
u would've made a very good point if u weren't such a football fans hater. how does arguing about football stop one from being successful.. most people u see arguing about football re as successful as well. OP re u successful, if u re, have u never gathered with ur friends once to argue about anything topic on ur way to success?
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful by Vaxt(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Ighoga898:

u would've made a very good point if u weren't such a football fans hater. how does arguing about football stop one from being successful.. most people u see arguing about football re as successful as well. OP re u successful, if u re, have u never gathered with ur friends once to argue about anything topic on ur way to success?
na ur type de argue wen u score low 4 ur exam I said "stop arguing unneccessarily"
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful by Iny3(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2016
undecidedYou should have just said u are directing this ur talk to guys naa...I can't see how this covers both gender.Na wa for u sha. undecidedYou should have just said u are directing this ur talk to guys naa...I can't see how this covers both gender.Na wa for u sha.
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful by Vaxt(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Iny3:
undecidedYou should have just said u are directing this ur talk to guys naa...I can't see how this covers both gender.Na wa for u sha. undecidedYou should have just said u are directing this ur talk to guys naa...I can't see how this covers both gender.Na wa for u sha.
hmmm
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth To Be Successful by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vaxt:
na ur type de argue wen u score low 4 ur exam I said "stop arguing unneccessarily"
and what's unnecessary about football fans arguing in favour of their beloved club. Hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Help You Gain More Repeat Clients / Iyemik: Sorry Labelling You A Scam / 4 Ways To Make Online Purchases Without Credit Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.