Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Between Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie - A Nairalander's Perspective - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie - A Nairalander's Perspective (421 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie - A Nairalander's Perspective by magazineguy(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2016
This week, we had one of the biggest Hollywood celebrities’ breakup news which came shocking to many of us. I in particular never expected it - it was the filing of divorce by Angelina Jolie who has been married to Brad Pitt for a number of years now. At first, I thought it was a joke, till I went on the E! Website and found that it was in fact for real.

I asked a couple of friends what they thought about this and all I got was mostly, “she asked for it”, “didn’t she steal him from another woman?” It should be recalled that Brad Pitt was married to Jennifer Anniston for five years before he left her for Angelina Jolie who he met on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

This brings me to the reason for writing this article. What happens when a man I love wholeheartedly decides to leave me because he has “found love” elsewhere? And this is not just because of the Brad and Jennifer Aniston split, but also because it goes on even among us. You hear of people, who have gotten engaged but break up because the man apparently found love elsewhere. I once listened to a woman whose husband was sexting a 19 years old and I could hear the pain and agony in her voice as she spoke. I really didn't know what to say to console her. To think that he acted as though everything was normal and if she had not checked his phone, she would have been very oblivious about this whole affair.

What is more painful is the way these men come at women who cheat. For most women who cheat, they had probably had enough and needed an escape. Cheating is bad, coming from man or woman, but people will tell you that the man is allowed to cheat because he is a man and I am like “really?” Somebody once told me about how she confronted her man whom she caught on their matrimonial bed with another woman and all he could say was “Yes, after all I am a man”. Does being a man give you license to cheat? A friend told me of how her boyfriend was trying to make a case for men who cheat and she said “Sunbo (not real name) close your eyes” and he did, then she said “now imagine another guy touching me, kissing me the way you do” there was a very long pause and he there and then realized her point.

To men, they can have sex with another woman and not feel a thing but they do not understand that we ladies are territorial. It would break my heart into a thousand tiny fragments if I thought for one second that my man was cheating on me or even talking to another girl. I won’t stop thinking about it for days, months and even years. I am reminded of a time when someone I had just left, kissed another girl in front of me, at that moment, I wished the ground would open and swallow me, and afterwards, I really couldn’t stop playing and replaying the picture in my head for days. So I can imagine what that woman who caught her husband with another woman is thinking off.
All that talk about it just being sex and not sexual intimacy doesn’t cut it for me. Men would say, it is just sex and that they do not feel a thing. But please I do not understand how you claim to have sexual intimacy with one person and sex with another. If you are mine, do not give me reason to doubt you. I wouldn’t cheat on you, so don’t entertain the thought of doing it.

So, when I read Jennifer Anniston’s reply which was “That’s Karma” to Brad and Angelina’s break up as she was quoted by Daily Mail, I couldn’t help laughing and saying to myself, “This truly is Karma”. I don’t know why Brad and Angelina broke up, but really, Brad it feels good to know that life paid you back in your own coin.

http://tushmagazine.com.ng/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie/

lalsticala, seun, mynd44, mynd444

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Having Fun In Brazil With Brazilians (VIDEO) / “olasco Films Boss After My Life, Despite Owing Me Millions”- Actress Cries Out / Nairalander With Stars, Charass And Yung6ix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.