Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? (2012 Views)

How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone / How Can I Install Apps In Sd Card On My Tecno W3? (help Needed) / Swap Your Android Phone With My Psp With Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by EternalTruth: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, i saw my friend playing Pes 2016 on his android and i later realized that he downloaded it and set it up using the PSP application. He sent the psp app through flashshare and it was around 17mb but now the question is how do i set it up and update psp games like pes, fifa, gta and many games to it cos i'm seeing so many folders but cant set it up.
Any help pls?
Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by AllstarZ(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2016
You download the .iso file for the game you want
Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by EternalTruth: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
AllstarZ:
You download the .iso file for the game you want
thanks boss i now completely understand. When i download the iso file and save it in any folder and load the pps application and select the file it will load right?
Thanks pls can you kindly give me a site where i could download games with iso files.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by dxdiag(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by hateman20: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
I would suggest you to check the following list, I think that would be good:

https://techshali.com/best-ppsspp-games/

Cheers! smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by basitayoola7: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Cn iPhone work with psp application
Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by nelsonebby(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
Hello gurus in the house, i saw my friend playing Pes 2016 on his android and i later realized that he downloaded it and set it up using the PSP application. He sent the psp app through flashshare and it was around 17mb but now the question is how do i set it up and update psp games like pes, fifa, gta and many games to it cos i'm seeing so many folders but cant set it up.
Any help pls?
Buy a psp. It’s very cheap
Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
Buy a psp. It’s very cheap
downloading the emulator is cheaper... emulator all the way
Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by nelsonebby(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2018
ToyBoyAaron:

downloading the emulator is cheaper... emulator all the way
You’re lying to yourself not me.

grin
Re: How Do I Install Psp Games To My Psp Application In My Android? by Immanueladebol(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2021
nelsonebby:

You’re lying to yourself not me.

grin
Where can I download games on the psp console please?

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Introduces New Tariffs For Their Unlimited 4G Data Plans / Www.sharemobile.ro / Phones With Portrait Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.