Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of September 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of September 2016 (245 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2016 / Christians Please Do Not Ignore This:Interesting Facts About This September 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of September 2016 by jonatoye(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?
The Lord will not but always prove Himself Big after allowing men to exhaust their capability. Most times, the Lord may not act on your behalf until you experience disappointments from the arm of the flesh!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
“But Joseph said to them, Don’t be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.” (Genesis 50:20 NIV)
Despite the fact that you cannot underestimate what a man can do; the fact still remains that there is a limit to what a man can do or think. When the Lord is set to reveal who He is; He makes men to fail in their capability.
The Lord will not but allow men to prove their worth in your life. When this happens; know that God wants to use it as an occasion to show you the real nature of man, the limit of their capability and to show you the greatness of His power.
The best the brothers of Joseph could do to Him was to sell him into slavery in a bid to hinder him from fulfilling his dreams. The best the Pharisees and the roman soldiers could do was to crucify the Lord Jesus Christ to prevent Him from being the Lord of all. Similarly, the best king Nebuchadnezzar could do was to throw the three Hebrew into the fiery furnace as a result of their refusal to bow to the golden Image.
Despite all the effort of men in the cases mentioned above; it did not stop what God intended to do in the lives of His people. He allows men to exhaust their capacity before His intervention. Irrespective of the evil you suffered so far from men; there is a limit to what they can do and cannot stop what the Lord wants to do with your life.
——-
Lord! Let every situation of my life work for my good according to your plans and purpose in Jesus name.
——-
#- Most times, the hands of men are effective tools in the hand of God to bringing His people to fulfilling their mandate in life -#
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Sensational Friday!!!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of September 2016 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Despite the recession of this country, it won't stop God's plan towards my life. Thank you Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Relationship”; Are They Really Complicated? (2) / Soleil Glo / Spiritual Digest : The Blessedness Of Esteeming Your Parents 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.