Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Apc State Are The Most Indebted,dmo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc State Are The Most Indebted,dmo. (359 Views)

Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce / Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS / DMO Has Exposed The Lies Of Edo Government — Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc State Are The Most Indebted,dmo. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2016
1.Lagos state.

2.Kaduna state.

3.Edo state.

And they say pdp alone caused Nigeria recession through arbitrary borrowing and squandering.Most especially,the $2.1b arms money.Now tell me,with the revelation by DMO ,what have these states used these borrowed funds for?
It is time for efcc to beam it searchlight on these indebted states in order to recover the stolen funds from these individual governors like they are doing to other political parties.
Re: Apc State Are The Most Indebted,dmo. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Ghen ghen, the change has landed shocked

(1) (Reply)

Edodecides:checkout Official Results Of Inec....photos / The Cure For Desert Places 2016 / Obaseki Can’t Disappoint Me; Remember Me As Governor Who Defeated Godfathers – O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.