Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Your Opinion Is Need. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Opinion Is Need. (651 Views)

What Is Your Opinion:is Follio.me A Post&get Paid Site Real? / To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You / Please Your Review Is Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Is Need. by iGuru1(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2009
Hi everyone, i just need your opinion.
Are you willing to buy i laptop here in Nigeria online, and receive it within two weeks of order.
This laptops are 80% new, and are working in good conditions. All are P.M and they are of different brands and models. Sold for the least price N40,000.
I will be expecting your reply.
Thx
Re: Your Opinion Is Need. by yawatide(f): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2009
out of curiousity, how do you define 80%?

thanks
Re: Your Opinion Is Need. by abhosts(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

out of curiousity, how do you define 80%?

thanks

grin grin grin
Re: Your Opinion Is Need. by switch411(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
80% means 80 out of 100!! grin grin

in the context of a laptop! 80% new may mean 20% of the 'warranty days' has been exhuasted (all other things ben equal) Ie all the keypad remains intact grin grin

for more information visit www.nairaland.com grin grin
Re: Your Opinion Is Need. by yawatide(f): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
LWKMD switch. Your post no get part 2 grin

Let's wait to hear from the original poster on this, if you don't mind wink
Re: Your Opinion Is Need. by switch360(f): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Yawati--

Unfortunately switch411 was banned!! Reason posting  a spam like message/post.   what happened was the stupid artificially unintelligent idiot spambot   kept   flagging my reply as spam !! and i posted it again so that it will show but  just as stupid as THE MIST who kept puting DUMB recent posts on the home page at one time b4 project was aborted like 3 months old pregnancy did NAIRALAND SPAM BOT is incredibly stupid!!  i rest my case.   

Note.

if you make a post and try to modify and you cant, know say your post don enter invisible be that, the yeye spamgoatbot don kidnap am like niger delta militant be that

well sha  i no blame am, na that boy put am for dia so dat im go fit get time find woman. nonsense!
Re: Your Opinion Is Need. by yawatide(f): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
ooookay. so what does that have to do with this post? undecided
Re: Your Opinion Is Need. by switch360(f): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
@yawa

it has a lot to do not only with the post but with you as a mod,   i was [b]auto[/b]banned  and lost my posting priviledge not only to this post but all over the 'internet' even people who post addresses and spammers hardly get banned like that. my point is the anti spambot prevented me from replying to this post.-   i have a right to be mad!  shocked
Re: Your Opinion Is Need. by yawatide(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
You sure do but guess what? I have been banned as well. So what does that tell you about my mod'ing "skills" cool

My point (as I have spelled it out on another thread): I don't control the bot. Email Seun with all your frustrations wink

(1) (Reply)

Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit / Facebook: Help / Online Download Of Application--accurender 4.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.