Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Unconscious Lady Drop Off In Ikeja By An Unknown Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unconscious Lady Drop Off In Ikeja By An Unknown Person (685 Views)

"Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. / Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) / AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconscious Lady Drop Off In Ikeja By An Unknown Person by badassProdigy(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2016
As shared by Gabriel Oluwafemi on facebook, the lady pictured was reportedly dropped off in Ikeja by some unknown persons in an SUV. She's motionless and can't speak up. Urgent help is needed to identify her.
"Pls kindly share until it gets to anyone who can identify her. I found her motionless at Allen on my way to the office this morning, behind Alade Market. I had to call 767 and waited 2 hrs for the Lagos state Emergency service to come to her aid. Eyewitness said a jeep dropped her off in the morning at about past 7,she was bleeding in the mouth and leg. She was trying to point at something and talk but was difficult for her."

Cc: lalasticlala
http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/unconscious-lady-drop-off-in-ikeja-by.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Unconscious Lady Drop Off In Ikeja By An Unknown Person by finewoman(f): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: Unconscious Lady Drop Off In Ikeja By An Unknown Person by badassProdigy(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2016
God help Us
Re: Unconscious Lady Drop Off In Ikeja By An Unknown Person by makelove2m(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2016
eeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Unconscious Lady Drop Off In Ikeja By An Unknown Person by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2016
aye le ooo
Re: Unconscious Lady Drop Off In Ikeja By An Unknown Person by Jessidaisy4(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2016
What must have happened to her

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] 28-year-old Abuja Based Music Producer Is Dead / Drama As ‘ Possessed Woman ’ Strips During Intensive Church Service Rut / Lil Kesh Hits 1million Follower’s On Instagram – See What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.