Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Top 4 Secret Reasons Why You Hit The Gym Yet You Didn't Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 4 Secret Reasons Why You Hit The Gym Yet You Didn't Loose Weight (377 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Secret Reasons Why You Hit The Gym Yet You Didn't Loose Weight by Mightyodi: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Metabolic Efficiency (ME) training is not a calorie-deficient diet and it is not a low-carbohydrate, diet. It
is rather macronutrient partitioning or manipulating your macronutrients (carbohydrates, fats and proteins)
and exercise adaptation . By manipulating your exercise with correct aerobic training ,that allows us to reap the benefits of increased fat utilization. To do this, we need to understand the cross.over concept and learn our own crossover point. By effectively manipulating our aerobic training, we will increase mitochondrial capacity (the number of mitochondrial enzymes). By manipulating our diet to control blood sugar and our insulin response, we will be able to fuel with fewer calories during training
and racing, thereby reducing our reliance on consuming simple sugars and increasing utilization of our internal body fat.

For you to lose weight, you must get to a crossover point, INTENSITY is the other of the day.
carbohydrate oxidation increases proportionally with exercise intensity, whereas the rate of fat oxidation initially increases, but decreases again at higher exercise intensities.

well detail analysis from the biochemist titled '' metabolic fat burner''

http://cellularcure..com.ng/
Re: Top 4 Secret Reasons Why You Hit The Gym Yet You Didn't Loose Weight by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
With our P4 slimming program, you can lose weight without dieting or excessive exercise. You can contact me on 08093048275 today. I'm in Lagos, Nigeria with nationwide delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Oven (cooks, Bakes, Fries, Toasts, BBQ Food To Perfection ) / World Health Organization Urges Tax On Sugary Drinks To Fight Obesity / Basic Steps To Manage Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.