Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Solar Home System For New Energy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Solar Home System For New Energy (790 Views)

1.5kva Solar Home System / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Get London Used Phone Or Swap Your Old Phone For New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Home System For New Energy by jcjust: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2009
Hello, Everybody, first, thanks to Nairaland Forum to give me this opportunity to introduce our company, and then,welcome everybody to know our company.
Our company is ChangZhou JiNuo New Energy CO.Ltd in China, we are specialized in producing solar home system、solar lights and solar panel. Our products is welcoming in worldwide. If you have interest in our product, you can take a look at our website, and contact with me. Hopes your reply.Blow is my contact method:
MSN: jc.just@hotmail.com
Skype Id: jcjust1
Email: kevin@jn-soalr.com

Re: Solar Home System For New Energy by GoodVision: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
I viewed your site and I am of the opinion that you need a website that can sell because some visitors won't have the patience to translate those Chinese words to English.Click x, they are out.
Re: Solar Home System For New Energy by jcjust: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
I viewed your site and I am of the opinion that you need a website that can sell because some visitors won't have the patience to translate those Chinese words to English.Click x, they are out.
Yeah, thank for your suggestion,GoodVison. Our website has two languages, do you see it? On the top of right corner. There is a "Engilsh"in it. You can click it with your mouse, then the website has changed into English. It's kind of you to give me this suggstion. Thanks~
Re: Solar Home System For New Energy by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
jcjust:

Yeah, thank for your suggestion,GoodVison. Our website has two languages, do you see it? On the top of right corner. There is a "Engilsh"in it. You can click it with your mouse, then the website has changed into English. It's kind of you to give me this suggstion. Thanks~

Some prices on your products would have been so great.
But great products you have there
Re: Solar Home System For New Energy by jcjust: 1:04am On Oct 14, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-336664.0.html#msg4726915
grin Are you have interest in our products sir?
Re: Solar Home System For New Energy by jcjust: 1:13am On Oct 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Some prices on your products would have been so great.
But great products you have there

grin Are you have interest in our products sir?
Re: Solar Home System For New Energy by jcjust: 1:14am On Oct 14, 2009
GoodVision:

Re: Solar Home System For New Energy by GoodVision: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
Do you know how your site is doing traffic wise? Need a help? Contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Quick Loan / Free Report: Register Your Business Name With The C. A .c. With Less Than N5000 / Supply Of Cleaned Export Grade Sesame Seeds To Lagos Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.