Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) (35560 Views)

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by jerryadigun: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am highly impressed. I hope they continue with other roads that require urgent attention.
When they deserve to be applauded, I won't hesitate to do so.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by Akshow: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by michoim(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
The government for the people,touching everywhere in just about a year despite recession and Niger Delta Militants

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by goshen26: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
APC campaign for obaseki

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by nextprince: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
Nigerians ehen

God have mercy on you all

See poster talking as if fashola the tribalist is constructing the road with his personal money.

You are hailing someone for shoddily doing the job he was duly paid to do.

We deserve the leaders we get walahi
And what is ur take on those who were given the money for the work but refused to do work? This is a case of the better of two devils bro. Ur folks are making noise all over the places that this administration is not doing anything and this news is for people like u. This is a major road linking the north and the south, yet ur hero could not do anything about it for over 6 yrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by cyrilamx(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
The construction of the road is indeed progressing. I passed through that road yesterday going to Eyean through Aduwawa, Benin City. Let appreciate buhari when his government does something positive and criticise when he goes off track.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by TIREDOFSEX(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Akshow:
which election is around the corner? Will it kill you to for once appreciate and commend the effort of this govt? It's obvious if Buhari pave the roads with gold, some of you will still complain that the gold is hurting ur eyes.

come back here with ur bold font, Jonathan apologist. The second Niger bridge that jona promised ur people and failed despite ur arrse licking will be done by this administration. so get ready to be very very angry with the good things they do for u ungrateful hate filled lots.
I'm not here to support either Jonathan or buhari... Bleep the both of dem
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
obiremy:
Fashola thank you oh!!!

Zuwairat Asekome I had to make this for you...These are live photographs, Benin-Auchi-Okene road...RCC has commenced work at full force.

Enjoy the gallery.

#PMBAtWork

Credit: Sallau

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/fashola-begins-work-on-benin-auchi.html
which Part Of Benin, Auchi/okene Road Is This?
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by buoye1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
HtwoOw:
Eleriibu Somebody , Your son of the soil spent 5 years , he didn't do it , the former SOB did not do anything

Nobody will arrest him if he does not do it

And nobody would do anything if he constructed roads only in the North and South West

Learn to appreciate that Tribalist for doing what your fathers and forefathers failed to do
May God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by comos: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrDavidson:
Fashola!!! I doff my heart for this silent achiever. I hope Buhari relieves him of power and housing ministries so that he can concentrate on our roads and cause some revolution there.

clueless under-achiever

All i see is patching of federal highway

Since GEJ left, Lagos-Ibadan expressway has become a nightmare of both travelers and road users

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by BomboyOnline: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
this road will get washed away whe the next raining season comes. This is not how you construct a road if you want it to last.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by princeso2020(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
Nigerians ehen

See poster talking as if fashola the tribalist is constructing the road with his personal money.

Pls tell them we don't know our right anymore. Roads that is under construction with our tax payers money.
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by stonemasonn: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
TIREDOFSEX:
[size=19pt]fĂșck all tha governments in 200geria, since whenever dey construct gutter it's going to be news...

FĂșck all tha people celebrating this trash!!

*spits and leave outta thread*
[/size]
Lol but if Obiano plants ogwu in his back yard you will celebrate, abeg live Fashola make I'm do en work Jare.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
Nigerians ehen

shop Up! That Is Called Motivation. You Praise Him To Encourage Him To Do More. Have You Ever Asked Why Employers Promote Or Give Awards To High Performed Employees? Don't Talk Again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by comos: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
goshen26:
APC campaign for obaseki

if APC/Oshiomole like, let them be doing last minute cosmetic constructions and commissioning,

Edo has already settle for pastor Ize-Iyamu (PDP)

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by nextprince: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
comos:

clueless under-achiever

Since GEJ left, Lagos-Ibadan expressway has become a nightmare of both travelers and road users
What's dis one saying? Should a well constructed road get that bad even after 5 yrs?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by nextprince: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
buoye1:
May God bless you
For blessing him, God bless u too.
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
GEJ still working. It is his budget they are still using ni. They cannot implement theirs even when they claim to. Though the quality here is obviously not as good as Lagos-Benin Road that GEJ did.
I will be interested when I see Benin-Warri-Asaba rail planned by GEJ is completed. Not this patchwork that will not survive next raining season.

Shebi APC say they sabi rubbish GEJ's stellar achievements, while commissioning his trains and other projects . Dem never see anything. grin cheesy
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by nosaobazee: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is commendable,atleast they are beginning to carry on with what the last administration started. Kudos
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by Bbklopsy: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
useless govt
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
Nigerians ehen

how many did GEJ construct in nearly 6yrs in office?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by zikter(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
steppin:

No, he's not. It's the simple truth.
Fashola is the minister in charge of road construction among other things, so it's his job.
My state governor Obiano is working and doing well. I don't need to heap special praises on him, cos it's what we elected him to do. If he doesn't do his job, we vote him out.
It's as simple as that.
is there any difference between what you wrote abt obiano and what the op wrote abt fashola? mind you, special praises ad you implied in your comment is subjective

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by PMONEY6: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
Nigerians ehen

So Onolememhe and co. were not duly paid right?

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by lanreni: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Is he working the road with his personal money or tax payers money? why re you people so foolish?Govt is living up to their expectations and campaign promises and you re here dancing...we need to change our enslaved mentalities and start holding them responsible.
well, in this part of the world, it just so happens that mediocrity is excellence, enjoy it. if this 'standard' can be maintained by everyone in govt, nigeria would have been a better place a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by wheredemdey: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
nextprince:

And what is ur take on those who were given the money for the work but refused to do work? This is a case of the better of two devils bro. Ur folks are making noise all over the places that this administration is not doing anything and this news is for people like u. This is a major road linking the north and the south, yet ur hero could not do anything about it for over 6 yrs.

You sound so sure that I supported the last administration.... Kindly point out where I did or be a man and tender an apology
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by HonabFaj(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
A New Nigeria
A New Nation
A brighter and rewarding future
God bless Nigeria
God bless her leaders
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by anonimi: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
HtwoOw:
Eleriibu Somebody , Your son of the soil spent 5 years , he didn't do it , the former SOB did not do anything

Nobody will arrest him if he does not do it

And nobody would do anything if he constructed roads only in the North and South West

Learn to appreciate that Tribalist for doing what your fathers and forefathers failed to do

I hope you said the same thing about the Ebola Owu Omoonile who spent eight years doing nothing on the Lagos Ibadan express road until Jonathan took over and started fixing it.
Did you say the same thing Otherwise you are a bloody HYPOCRITE!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

Promhize:

Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face
Feb 26, 2015

My journey cut shut by about 30minutes from the usual.

Massive reconstruction is still on going.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161358_img20150226175513_jpeg2423aeba0f7cbff812cb86b8208c5305

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161359_img20150226175539_jpegbc6a00ae4b27371d506d49406d0e541a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161387_img20150226175642_jpegf8db9fac0971f776c3703d5b2fc38ab6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161834_img20150223163722_jpeg10f5a86e8c134c1599016d3e62c4d09b

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by Oblang(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
comos:

clueless under-achiever

I don't get u. Did gej carry his well constructed Lagos-Ibadan expressway with him when he left? Smh...
Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by banky222: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
The contract was awarded by the last administration and the work has been 'on- going.' Why the noise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by Femich18(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
Nigerians ehen

I see no big deal in what that guy did up there..is it bad to praise him after the good work?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.