Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG (5655 Views)

Rich Kids Of Miami / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) / The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by superchichi(f): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
It's becoming a norm for rich kids to flaunt their luxury possessions via Instagram and those in Dubai apparently don't want to carry last. With an Instagram account that has now amassed more than 79,400 followers, The Rich Kids of Dubai are showing of their super wealthy lifestyles, in their city known for its luxury hotels and high end shopping destinations. From their Hermes Collection to flashy yachts, diamonds and more, here's a look at their luxury life.

Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
sombori go cum here cum dey say corruption no good
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by superchichi(f): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2016

Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Mologi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
EMIRATIS....
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by SolexxBarry(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bigger Me I Pray
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
haaa see money
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by egopersonified(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
where is the gear for that car? is it that knob? I am finished.

8 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Arab money kiss
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Crieff(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
egopersonified:

You're not finished. It is what it is. Just a car.
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wow wow wow wow I am sounding like an ambulance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by iheanyi40(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mehn,
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2016
we getting rich.

Haters been hating on us.

Money good.

Get rich, or die trying..

Poor people don't have ideas..

Money stops nonsense..

Poverty is a disease..

Money answereth all things.

Cash money billionaire..

Fvck being broke...
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by metallisc(m): 1:44am On Sep 24, 2016
egopersonified:

from the way you sound, i won't be surprised if you get nakked on the spot the day you meet a guy with a car like this! grin grin grin

just saying cool
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by kabman: 4:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Our oyel money grin grin grin
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Opistorincos(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2016
kabman:
Our oyel money grin grin grin

Ur oyel money don flow reach dubai
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Kherry: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2016
get rich or die trying,God abeg favour me too
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by egopersonified(f): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2016
metallisc:

from the way you sound, i won't be surprised if you get nakked on the spot the day you meet a guy with a car like this! grin grin grin

just saying cool

grin grin

I was actually calculating how many life times it would take me to buy one for myself.
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by dhakingpin(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2016
egopersonified:

grin grin

I was actually calculating how many life times it would take me to buy one for myself.

see how you con downgrade yourself last last!!!

nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by metallisc(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2016
egopersonified:

grin grin

naaa! you really don't need a lifetime to be able to afford that... just some right moves coupled with some moments of pure intelligence and you'll be balling in no time! if you wanna know how, let's talk! cool
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by lilmax(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2016
egopersonified:
grin
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by egopersonified(f): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
dhakingpin:

see how you con downgrade yourself last last!!!

nobody knows tomorrow

I agree, thank you.
@metallisc abeg share the info here cool
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by Ellacindy: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
U funny die, so u don't believe in miracle any way sha my own na for dis life tym I go get em

grin grin

I was actually calculating how many life times it would take me to buy one for myself. [/quote]
Re: Rich Kids Of Dubai Show Of Their Wealth On IG by queenDD(f): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rich kids of Dubai cool..

(1) (Reply)

Is Regina Daniel's Now A Muslim?? (photos) / Could This Be Tonto Dikeh's Twin Sisters? (photo ) / Most Beautiful African Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.