Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp (35171 Views)

Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone / Tech Tip : Change Fonts On Android (with Or Without Root) / How To Install Samsung Fonts On Your Itel It1503 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Lisaint(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cool but how about that of NAIRALAND
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by foody(f): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Could you pls send your account details, I need to send some dollars to you right away cos I can now give lecture and tutorials on my whatsapp without stress.

wow sorry today is Saturday. don't bother but thanks a million all the same.
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by lonelydora: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
lanicky:

It's now working.

Don't use the apostrophe... Use the grave sign.
It's slant not straight like apostrophe sign.

Use this (```) not (''')

Okay
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by prahcetomi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
*nice one*
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Carter4luv(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
can i do it in nairaland. thus "*i'm brave*"
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Dinobi77: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
I v tried d typewriter fond, but aint working
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by xreal: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
thanks, I knew about the 'bold' alone; thanks for the info.
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by fidkaitoo: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pls how do i update to the latest version?
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
These rubbish formatting styles don't help anybody. Reminds me of bbm word formating where the messenger adds three little o's to the beginning and end of sentences making them near illegible.
What people need from a messaging app is smooth transfer of information. Making texts customizable or harder to read defeats the purpose.
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is good to learn, thank you
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by fpeter(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing this. I've been wondering how it's done. Don't mind the people talking trash..some of us truly appreciate knowledge. I remember asking someone on NL to show me how to do it and he felt he had monopoly of knowledge.
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by daeujo: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
docmoses:
What is this rubbish doing in fp?
. bad belle cheesy
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Fryzi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Op, how about changing d writings to ur desire choice of colour? Tnks 4 d info though
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Deilluminator(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
What about on Nairaland?
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by XaintJoel20: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
johnchins:

http://www.chinsgeek.com/2016/09/how-to-use-special-writing-style-and.html?m=1
Thanks a million OP.
Please I need you to do me a favour.
How did you get that your beautiful background? I mean being able to use choice pictures as wallpapers.
Response urgently needed.
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by docmoses(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
daeujo:
. bad belle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Benfaco: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by kaymart: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
I got others but didn't get the typewriters font.
op, can u help out.
Didn't really get ur explanation on it ( the typewriter's font).
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Chiefobdk1: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Babangida70:
Wow.... this is really informative.
The need to push this to FP not all those Boobs and cleavage topics.

Mr Lalasticlala come and see where snake swallowed tonto dike's cleavage in Kenya.

dis guy don see lalasticlala finish..
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Chiefobdk1: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ignyte:
modding gives me a customised whatsapp.. Op why should I waste my time with this??

abeg which modding app do you use. i think say whatsapp don stop modded app.. epp
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Frankamah11(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
its awesome!! I love it! it workes ,alladem!!!
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Frankamah11(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Biaaa!! the double quotation writers font is not working oo!!

1 Like

Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by rabzy01: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Frankamah11:
Biaaa!! the double quotation writers font is not working oo!!

It's working. Use ```this``` NOT '''this'''.
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Marcus2(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
*it doesn't only work on Whatsapp, even on Bbm, 2go etc*
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Khonvicted(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Plss..What internet VPN are you using? @evergenuine
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by tutaboi(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

The guy said on watsapp..na watsapp be dis?
but some dude are using it here as well.........

Oya teach nairaland own
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by tutaboi(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
*nice one*

1 Like

Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Ignyte(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

abeg which modding app do you use. i think say whatsapp don stop modded app.. epp

Xposed first then, Ultimate whatsapp theme engine as the module
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Chiefobdk1: 6:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Ignyte:

Xposed first then, Ultimate whatsapp theme engine as the module

make i try....shey i go uninstall whatsapp first...
do i ve to root ny phone?

happy Sunday
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by Ignyte(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

make i try....shey i go uninstall whatsapp first... do i ve to root ny phone?

happy Sunday
yh.... rooted phone... no u shouldn't uninstall whatsapp just download exposed
Re: How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp by joywendy(f): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Like seriously! Na wa oo....this was stated on the update of WhatsApp on Google play store.Are we that lazy? Jeez! I thought I was bad at reading but mehn , I need to give myself credit! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Keeps Their Word, Now Free (pics) / Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.