Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

The True Sons Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Sons Of God (4638 Views)

This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Storms Abuja For Partners, Sons & Daughters Night / FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
The set time has fully come for the fulfillments of the pure words of the most High. The time has come that you as a real believer to be able to stand even if it means to stand alone with the truth in this crooked and perverse multitudes. It is time to stand on what the scripture says you are. The scripture says "you are gods", yes you are god and you should be able to stand as real god to destroy all the altars of the fake existing gods. The scripture says "you are Sons of God". Yeah you are sons of God and you should be able to meet your real identity so that you can seriously deals with the sons of the devil upon this earth. The Scripture says "you are the Light of the world". wow! What an awesome grace to carry the lights of the whole universe, my fellow Christians the set time has come to rise up to the level of the description the Holy world described us. It is time to be emitting the lights in us to chase away the power of darkness in our premises. It is time to be soak in prayers, true studying of the Holy words, getting rooted and grounded in the most Holy Faith. It is time to go beyond denominational teachings, yeah the time as come to permit the heavenly kingdom to fully invades the earthly realm through us. The time as come for us to be holy, to be pure, to be meek, to disgrace the power of sin, to be the true virgin daughters of new Jerusalem. My brethren rise up in real prayer to meet your identity stop listening to the lies of impossibility of the people of this world. You can be holy, you can be righteous, you can be pure!

From a dear brother Peteru! I love you and there is nothing you can do about it
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
Re: The True Sons Of God by ifenes(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Show us an image of god first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Sons Of God by orisa37: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Are those qualified to be called Friends of Jesus Christ.
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:
Show us an image of god first.
check my picture, I look like him....
do you believe that devil exist?
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
orisa37:
Are those qualified to be called Friends of Jesus Christ.

I don't get you very well
Re: The True Sons Of God by ifenes(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

check my picture, I look like him....

do you believe that devil exist?

joker!
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
ifenes:

joker!
lol, you will really see the joke soon
Re: The True Sons Of God by orisa37: 5:00am On Sep 24, 2016
For God so love the World that He gave His Son Jesus and that those who believe in Him will have Eternal Life. Those who believe in Christ Jesus are His Disciples, Apostles and Friends. In St. John Gospel 17, Jesus prayed to God to regard His Disciples, Apostles and Believers in them and in Him as equal to Him, The Son of God.
Re: The True Sons Of God by pr0blem: 5:22am On Sep 24, 2016
In all of my studying the scriptures, I've come to the Conclusion that God (invisible source of all things) Has only ONE SON (manifestation), and ALL OF US (mankind) are in that ONE SON.

Argue with your Bible.
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:27am On Sep 24, 2016
orisa37:
For God so love the World that He gave His Son Jesus and that those who believe in Him will have Eternal Life. Those who believe in Christ Jesus are His Disciples, Apostles and Friends. In St. John Gospel 17, Jesus prayed to God to regard His Disciples, Apostles and Believers in them and in Him as equal to Him, The Son of God.

yeah, you are right, that's why they will all reign with Christ in His kingdom...so also we are that are alive now, especially the coming up generation that believed in Christ, we are sons of God, most of the Apostles and pastors, teachers end up to be saints and who are saints? the are faithful servant....and remember what Paul says in Romans8:19 that the creature is earnestly awaiting the manifestation of sons of God.....sons of God are the real gods on earth and when the real gods arise the fake existing gods must be cast down to the bottomless pit. God has used the Apostles to teach and explained scripture for us as He used the prophets to speak in the so called old testament.

1 Like

Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2016
pr0blem:
In all of my studying the scriptures, I've come to the Conclusion that God (invisible source of all things) Has only ONE SON (manifestation), and ALL OF US (mankind) are in that ONE SON.

Argue with your Bible.

I'm happy for this

but not all mankind are in Christ, only those that believed in him....Christ is the only begotten son that brings many sons to the father...if you believed you are a child of God, all needed to do is to get matured by learning from the apostles and d prophets
Re: The True Sons Of God by pr0blem: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I'm happy for this

but not all mankind are in Christ, only those that believed in him....Christ is the only begotten son that brings many sons to the father...if you believed you are a child of God, all needed to do is to get matured by learning from the apostles and d prophets

I'm sorry but you are joking. I leave you to understand Paul. Learn Grace.
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2016
pr0blem:

I'm sorry but you are joking. I leave you to understand Paul. Learn Grace.

lol, joking? wow, bro, I don't even have problem with Christians... its good to be of the faith....and while you are learning grace, you should learn about sons of perdition too

shalom
Re: The True Sons Of God by pr0blem: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, joking? wow, bro, I don't even have problem with Christians... its good to be of the faith....and while you are learning grace, you should learn about sons of perdition too

shalom

No where in scriptures was it mentioned that there are "sons of perdition" as you have suggested. And when Jesus made mention of SON of Perdition he was talking about ONE SON, he wasn't referring to a PEOPLE as y'all separatists think. And that was stated then because scriptures pertaining to Jesus were yet to be fulfilled, but now, the scriptures are fulfilled.

#Selah
Re: The True Sons Of God by orisa37: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Good.
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2016
pr0blem:

No where in scriptures was it mentioned that there are "sons of perdition" as you have suggested. And when Jesus made mention of SON of Perdition he was talking about ONE SON, he wasn't referring to a PEOPLE as y'all separatists think. And that was stated then because scriptures pertaining to Jesus were yet to be fulfilled, but now, the scriptures are fulfilled.

#Selah

lol, bro spend your time in praying instead of arguing with me on what you think you know...

who is Jesus Christ?
why did he has to died on the cross on this earth?
what's is second coming all about?
who created man?
where did He that created man formed Him?
what's the purpose of this earth?
then who is the devil?
who are the falling angels?

if you can answer all those questions with what you think you know, I can seriously chat with you.
Re: The True Sons Of God by pr0blem: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, bro spend your time in praying instead of arguing with me on what you think you know...

who is Jesus Christ?
why did he has to died on the cross on this earth?
what's is second coming all about?
who created man?
where did He that created man formed Him?
what's the purpose of this earth?
then who is the devil?
who are the falling angels?

if you can answer all those questions with what you think you know, I can seriously chat with you.

You are drunk with pride and knowledge, you think you know but you don't. You think answers to your questions are consequential? Then, you're yet to know stuff. I added a little bit of kindness to my previous replies at you, but you decided to throw subtle to the wind. You're no different from those proud religious whited sepulchers who think they are a paragon for knowledge. Let me break it to you in simple English - DUDE, YOU DON'T KNOW SH8T!.

You're not worth my time. Go argue with your Bible.
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
pr0blem:

You are drunk with pride and knowledge, you think you know but you don't. You think answers to your questions are consequential? Then, you're yet to know stuff. I added a little bit of kindness to my previous replies at you, but you decided to throw subtle to the wind. You're no different from those proud religious whited sepulchers who think they are a paragon for knowledge. Let me break it to you in simple English - DUDE, YOU DON'T KNOW SH8T!.

You're not worth my time. Go argue with your Bible.

lol, see a Christian arrogant to pray, I don't know shit before....thanks!!! ur name has speak it all.
Re: The True Sons Of God by pr0blem: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see a Christian arrogant to pray, I don't know shit before....thanks!!! ur name has speak it all.

I came up with this name because of Nairalanders just like you who come up with ridiculous Customary Christian theories. I'm most prepared for y'all. You come subtle at me, I'll honor you same. If otherwise, I have just about the same werey for anybody.
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2016
pr0blem:

I came up with this name because of Nairalanders just like you who come up with ridiculous Customary Christian theories. I'm most prepared for y'all. You come subtle at me, I'll honor you same. If otherwise, I have just about the same werey for anybody.

whatever your view is..just pray
Re: The True Sons Of God by pr0blem: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

whatever your view is..just pray

Pray for what and why exactly? You're just saying pray pray pray. What is your reason for asking me to pray?
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2016
pr0blem:

Pray for what and why exactly? You're just saying pray pray pray. What is your reason for asking me to pray?

oh, I guess you believed in scripture? you said I'm arrogant and I laugh because you are not God that seeth heart of man and that can clearly says the different between boldness and pride.....And praying is what Jesus left for those that believed in him, so I don't think I have to give you a reason before you know you ought to pray without ceasing since you are not been troubled with sickness
Re: The True Sons Of God by pr0blem: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

oh, I guess you believed in scripture? you said I'm arrogant and I laugh because you are not God that seeth heart of man and that can clearly says the different between boldness and pride.....And praying is what Jesus left for those that believed in him, so I don't think I have to give you a reason before you know you ought to pray without ceasing since you are not been troubled with sickness

Hahahaaa! It is quite unfortunate you have wrongly misrepresented the BOLD character, my friend. There's nothing bold about separating what God has joined together. It's only in Pride you find separation, go figure!

About prayer, you still need to study your scriptures some more. Really! I have nothing else to say to you.

Adios!
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
pr0blem:

Hahahaaa! It is quite unfortunate you have wrongly misrepresented the BOLD character, my friend. There's nothing bold about separating what God has joined together. It's only in Pride you find separation, go figure!

About prayer, you still need to study your scriptures some more. Really! I have nothing else to say to you.

Adios!

lol, bye
Re: The True Sons Of God by oaroloye(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
SHALOM!

BIG TALK- but that is ALL it is.

I have the most Advanced Full Gospel Teachings in the History of the World.

I have disseminated them to you FOR FREE.

WHERE is the LEAST by the way of Acknowledgement from YOU?

YOU CLAIM that you have this Lofty Goal- but MY TEACHINGS ALONE are the ONLY WAY any one can ever achieve It. You have not rejected "some Nigerian Guy," but YAHSHUA Ben YAHWEH HIMSELF.

He is not going to send you another Message, because YOU DECIDED that YOU DIDN'T LIKE the ONLY Messenger HE SENT, that BOTHERED to show up!

"THE DEFINITION OF "INSANITY,"
IS DOING THE SAME THINGS AGAIN AND AGAIN,
EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS
EACH TIME!"
- Attributed to ALBERT EINSTEIN.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, 'Tell them which are bidden,
"Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage." '
5. "But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden
were not worthy.
9. 'Go ye therefore into the highways,
and as many as ye shall find,
bid to the marriage.'

10. "So those servants went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a wedding garment?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,

'Bind him hand and foot,
and take him away,
and cast him into outer darkness;
there shall be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.
14. 'For many are called,
but few are chosen.' "
Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

BIG TALK- but that is ALL it is.

I have the most Advanced Full Gospel Teachings in the History of the World.

I have disseminated them to you FOR FREE.

WHERE is the LEAST by the way of Acknowledgement from YOU?

YOU CLAIM that you have this Lofty Goal- but MY TEACHINGS ALONE are the ONLY WAY any one can ever achieve It. You have not rejected "some Nigerian Guy," but YAHSHUA Ben YAHWEH HIMSELF.

He is not going to send you another Message, because YOU DECIDED that YOU DIDN'T LIKE the ONLY Messenger HE SENT, that BOTHERED to show up!

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, 'Tell them which are bidden,
"Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage." '
5. "But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden
were not worthy.
9. 'Go ye therefore into the highways,
and as many as ye shall find,
bid to the marriage.'

10. "So those servants went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a wedding garment?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,

'Bind him hand and foot,
and take him away,
and cast him into outer darkness;
there shall be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.
14. 'For many are called,
but few are chosen.' "

sorry, what exactly is your point? and who are thous that has the full gospel?
Re: The True Sons Of God by oaroloye(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2016
SHALOM!

Gboyee4fun:

sorry, what exactly is your point? and who are thous that has the full gospel?

My name is Olatunde Aroloye, I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel Pentecostal Christian of 35 years' standing.

The term "FULL-GOSPEL" means the Christianity type that believes that everything Yahshua demonstrated on the Earth in person is available today- unlike the Oyinbo Hypocritical Christian Denominations that lied to their people, and told them that all those things were done away with, and that "Jesus" no longer Heals, performs Miracles, nor Baptizes with The Holy Ghost as he did during Apostolic Times- exempt, perhaps, by some random inexplicable whim- which cannot be invoked on request.

PENTECOSTALISM is the Christianity type that believes that they receive The Baptism with The Holy Ghost with evidence of Speaking with Tongues, as at the Day of Pentecost in ACTS 2.

My point is that a person such as yourself, who has to have all these things explained to him, is not fit to babble about "SONS OF GOD."

You are a disgrace to Christianity.

Why could you not look up my past posts?

Read them. Learn something.

Does everything have to be spoon-fed to you useless people?

You demanded to know who I was to have the Full Gospel.

Did you explain who YOU are?

Do people know what point-of-view you really represent?

How do people know that you are not just one of those who are paid to write junk just to mislead people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

1 Like

Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

My name is Olatunde Aroloye, I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel Pentecostal Christian of 35 years' standing.

The term "FULL-GOSPEL" means the Christianity type that believes that everything Yahshua demonstrated on the Earth in person is available today- unlike the Oyinbo Hypocritical Christian Denominations that lied to their people, and told them that all those things were done away with, and that "Jesus" no longer Heals, performs Miracles, nor Baptizes with The Holy Ghost as he did during Apostolic Times- exempt, perhaps, by some random inexplicable whim- which cannot be invoked on request.

PENTECOSTALISM is the Christianity type that believes that they receive The Baptism with The Holy Ghost with evidence of Speaking with Tongues, as at the Day of Pentecost in ACTS 2.

My point is that a person such as yourself, who has to have all these things explained to him, is not fit to babble about "SONS OF GOD."

You are a disgrace to Christianity.

Why could you not look up my past posts?

Read them. Learn something.

Does everything have to be spoon-fed to you useless people?

You demanded to know who I was to have the Full Gospel.

Did you explain who YOU are?

Do people know what point-of-view you really represent?

How do people know that you are not just one of those who are paid to write junk just to mislead people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

lol, I just understood now...my greetings in the Holy Ghost.

Christianity has a lot of problem but it can only be solve by genuine Pentecostalism...... if you check my writings, I don't just write, I challenge all that speak against my lord Christ, not with mouth but with power, it is time for the kingdom of Satan to sink down to the bottomless pit.
Re: The True Sons Of God by pr0blem: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lol. This is ridiculously unfortunate. But all of una go dey alright last last.
Re: The True Sons Of God by oaroloye(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
SHALOM!

Gboyee4fun:

lol, I just understood now...my greetings in the Holy Ghost.

Christianity has a lot of problem but it can only be solve by genuine Pentecostalism...... if you check my writings, I don't just write, I challenge all that speak against my lord Christ, not with mouth but with power, it is time for the kingdom of Satan to sink down to the bottomless pit.

We have a very difficult time ahead of us- namely, THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

Everything we think we know about this event was told us by our Enemies, the Oyinbo Christians.

They killed everybody whom they caught with the Real Scriptures, and then concocted their own Bible.

It does not matter how authentic or not the current Bible is, if we do not enter into DIRECT COMMUNICATION with The One True God.

Instead, people are content to GAMBLE THEIR ETERNAL EXISTENCE on Oyinbo Theories and Proven Lies.

For instance, that God could never have been named "JEHOVAH," and His Son could never have been called "JESUS," because the letter "J" did not even exist, until 400 years ago!

The Ancient Egyptians and Israelites were BLACK people- not WHITES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Sons Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Everything we think we know about this event was told us by our Enemies, the Oyinbo Christians.

They killed everybody whom they caught with the Real Scriptures, and then concocted their own Bible.

It does not matter how authentic or not the current Bible is, if we do not enter into DIRECT COMMUNICATION with The One True God.

Instead, people are content to GAMBLE THEIR ETERNAL EXISTENCE on Oyinbo Theories and Proven Lies.

For instance, that God could never have been named "JEHOVAH," and His Son could never have been called "JESUS," because the letter "J" did not even exist, until 400 years ago!

I have problems with the white before but not any longer, the wicked ones will be exposed.... there is a reason why God used white race to bring back to us we blacks what belongs to us....we shouldn't be in haste to condemn the white race because we know the truth, there are many good ones among them
Re: The True Sons Of God by blueAgent(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Keep Dreaming.

(1) (Reply)

The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium / Let's Talk About Faith (''non-wof Believers'') / Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.