Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) (11125 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu And Enugu Leaders In New York Meet - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by hamzeeto01(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]I feel like slapping this idiot of a president from d screen of my phone,
Such a confused illiterate and ill president..

I hate you angry angry[/size]
You are on ur own. We hate you to

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by ephi123(f): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2016
President Photo-op, please come back to the country and sort out the economy. These Nigerian professionals are succeeding because they have an encouraging environment.
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by Ijaya123: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]I feel like slapping this idiot of a president from d screen of my phone,

idiots quoting me...well am not replying any... Argue with your fones. I av said my own

Go ahead and slap him on your phone. Infact, you can even punch him. And do it very hard.

Children of hate.
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by bashydemy1: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
cyberdurable:

idiots quoting me...well am not replying any... Argue with your fones. I av said my own

hahaha i swear Buhari don make some people useless kpatakpata, But why will Buhari block all access to free money now?
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by bashydemy1: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2016
massinola:
this man is really a cartoon addict. see as him de for that last pix, like those ladies that turn to slowpoke once its picture time.
just do us a favour sir, please do not come back. remain there ad infinito.

Even if baba stay back in US still no free money for you.
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2016
I dont know what lies are told but those professionals will be very foolish to come back to Nigeria. Nigerians think the world cant do without them but truth is tue world is a better place without Nigerians
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by bashydemy1: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Let PMB mind his speeches. The other day he was telling them that 27 states cannot pay salary . How do you attract foreign investors. Which kind of President is this?

And you want him to lie that everything is fine in Nigeria? have you forgotten he is a Muslim? This is the kind of leader we need.
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2016
cyberdurable:

......... wink

Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by omoglobalsuccess: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Fruitless efforts!
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2016
kenonze:
I noticed one thing about PMB.....

Pls guess?
he's tall,he's handsome,he doesn't womanize,he's slim,looks happier,he's an old man,he's not kwarapt.
Pls tell us what you just noticed about him lil mama

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by Oblang(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Let PMB mind his speeches. The other day he was telling them that 27 states cannot pay salary . How do you attract foreign investors. Which kind of President is this?

Is he Lying abt that? When u lie to someone who is capable to help u with food that u have ten tubers of yam when u actually have just one. After eating that ur one tuber, u will also eat the extra nine tubers u lied abt b4 u can receive help. Who knows u might have died b4 u finish eating the nine u lied abt...
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by Doghari: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Everytime the cretinous presidiot tyrant ruler is organizing propaganda in a country where rights are respected but killing people back home.

I'm sure they must have asked why he is such a dullard without a certificate, and he must have told them how the 'pederal ganment' under GEJ sent rats to steal his certificate in daura. Such a cretin! grin grin
Re: Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos) by TijaniAbu: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
How is it possible for a president of Nigeria to look sick and stupid at the same time? The Daura Dullardeen accomplished it. Sick and Stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana: "Arms From Libya Sold To Boko Haram" / God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu / PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.