Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

U B A At Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U B A At Last (2189 Views)

U B A / U.b.a Test Format At Serve Trust Ajah.lagos / U.b.a Test At Serve Trust On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U B A At Last by akhilo21: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2006
I wrote UBA test in August and i just received an invitation for an Interview 2moro

But am sorry am no more available
Re: U B A At Last by saintchux(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2006
Please I need more info in this UBA stuff. A friend of mine wrote the test, passed, went for interview. He was given offer letter. He resign where he was working before.Then the training at UBA house. He was forced to sign a bond to refund certain amount if he resign with certain period. After spending 6 weeks without pay. He came to my house and told me that they told him to go that he did not pass the training.

I was a bit confused b/c I work in a bank too. Once employed your salary starts, even while on training and nothing like not passing training or signing of bond to refund money if you resign with certain years of employment.

Can anyone in UBA or who knows what is happening explain?
Re: U B A At Last by castro(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2006
akhilo21 ,pls could you tell us where you wrote your test?i also wrote mine in august but havent heard from them since.my venue was in asaba.Any of our members could help out.thanx a million.
Re: U B A At Last by VCKY99(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2006
Your friend did not tell you the whole truth. UBA pays 9000 each week of training, plus 500 meal ticket every day. Yes at UBA, there's a test after training that you must pass, if not you'l be dropped.
Re: U B A At Last by adebayour(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2006
You vcky99 are right neven if passed u can still be dropped if u r last in ur class. that is the rule of dropping last 5%.
Re: U B A At Last by yemivictor: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2006
Akhilo, pls could u be more specific as per where u wrote the test and where you where invited for the interview?
Re: U B A At Last by tayoslim: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2006
ahkilo, I also did u.b.a test in umuahia,Abia State around August, , but have not had anything since then. pls let's know the venue, i mean the place you did the test.
Re: U B A At Last by plezant(f): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2006
Here is the text mssg i got inviting me for the interview.

U're invited 4 an interview at 137 Olu Obasanjo Rd, PH by 1pm on Fri 22nd of Dec. 06. Birth record and original Credentialsrequired. pls ask 4 Emma HCM, UBA plc

The interview was cancelled, and was shifted to 27th of this month.

I wrote the test in port harcourt in august at UST

(1) (Reply)

News 4 Sitp1 / Unitybank Calls! / Curriculum Vitae (cv) Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.