Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse (1880 Views)

Hilarious Tweet Wrote About APC On Mark Zuckerberg’s Visit To Nigeria / Please Help Me Answer This Bible Quiz Question / God Warned Us About APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse by Christianwalas(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
So the bible warned Nigerians about APC? Just see this bible verse

Re: The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse by Tundeiab(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah

Looooooooooooooool
grin
Re: The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omo na true o hahahahahaha
Re: The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse by Aremu01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seen this before! What a coincidence
Re: The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse by ymdo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
JEREMIAH 38:26

New International Version
then tell them, 'I was pleading with the king not to send me back to Jonathan's house to die there.'"

New Living Translation
If this happens, just tell them you begged me not to send you back to Jonathan's dungeon, for fear you would die there."

English Standard Version
then you shall say to them, ‘I made a humble plea to the king that he would not send me back to the house of Jonathan to die there.’”

New American Standard Bible
then you are to say to them, 'I was presenting my petition before the king, not to make me return to the house of Jonathan to die there.'"

King James Bible
Then thou shalt say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
then you will tell them, 'I was bringing before the king my petition that he not return me to the house of Jonathan to die there.'"

International Standard Version
then you are to say to them, 'I was presenting my request to the king that I not be taken back to the house of Jonathan to die there.'"

NET Bible
If they do this, tell them, 'I was pleading with the king not to send me back to die in the dungeon of Jonathan's house.'"

New Heart English Bible
then you shall tell them, 'I presented my petition before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.'"

GOD'S WORD® Translation
If they come to you, say to them, 'I asked the king not to send me back to Jonathan's house to die there.'"

JPS Tanakh 1917
then thou shalt say unto them: I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.'

New American Standard 1977
then you are to say to them, ‘I was presenting my petition before the king, not to make me return to the house of Jonathan to die there.’”

Jubilee Bible 2000
then thou shalt say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.

King James 2000 Bible
Then you shall say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.

American King James Version
Then you shall say to them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.

American Standard Version
then thou shalt say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Thou shalt say to them: I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not command me to be carried back into the house of Jonathan, to die there.

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
Then thou shalt say to them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.

World English Bible
then you shall tell them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there.

Young's Literal Translation
then thou hast said unto them, I am causing my supplication to fall before the king, not to cause me to return to the house of Jonathan, to die there.'
Re: The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse by chamillitary64(m): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is not a joke o! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion On Independence Day / Donald Trump Sings Look What You Made Me Do By Taylor Swift / My Father Will Slap Me If I Don't Slap Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.