Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. (2655 Views)

IPOB Brought Falsehood Into Biafran Struggle, Says Uwazurike / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Don't know why our brothers from ebonyi keep doing this. There dialect, their behaviour, their mannerism, everything about them, shows no single igbo spirit.
Had a hot argument and a shouting match with one ebonyi bush boy in the office today. On this same issue. The boy supports buhari more than daura indigenes do.
It took the intervention of our Head of Department to break up the fight.
Will resume tomorrow with this new info that I have.
you and I know that you are pure yoruba now looK@ the way he addressed the ebonyi guy "bush boy" the only tribe that use tHat to address igbo is yoruba sorry you can't fool everybody afoinja

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by Unimaginable123: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
you and I know that you are pure yoruba now looK@ the way he addressed the ebonyi guy "bush boy" the only tribe that use tHat to address igbo is yoruba sorry you can't fool everybody afoinja
what exactly are u saying?

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by dragonking3: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruths:
Fake news.

IPOB never said this

How is it fake news when vanguard is the one carrying the news?

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Unimaginable123:
what exactly are u saying?
I said u re yoruba

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by sarrki(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I said u re yoruba

Is it a crime ?

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by pazienza(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
IPOB will NEVER make such Statement. Vanguard will just not repent from their lies.

IPOB will soon release press Statement to disgrace Vanguard and Nigerians jumping up an down on this fake news.

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by Afonjas: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
fake news, fake link,

Afonjas causing wahala everywhere

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by Afonjas: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Don't know why our brothers from ebonyi keep doing this. There dialect, their behaviour, their mannerism, everything about them, shows no single igbo spirit.
Had a hot argument and a shouting match with one ebonyi bush boy in the office today. On this same issue. The boy supports buhari more than daura indigenes do.
It took the intervention of our Head of Department to break up the fight.
Will resume tomorrow with this new info that I have.

Afonja shot up!

Ebonyi state and Abia state were part of Imo state,
Ebonyi is core Igbo
Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by devilson(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
thiS is the type of news afonjas and afonjaress will like to read About even when the know itS lie they still want to believe its true well your tribe has design herself to be cowards and double edge sword we can't help but watch U die in EnvY and agony
osu go share snacks with termite,or is it my fault ebonyi didn't comply with ur sit at home bullshit

btw I thought ipob also said switch ur phond

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
devilson:
osu go share snacks with termite,or is it my fault ebonyi didn't comply with ur sit at home bullshit

btw I thought ipob also said switch ur phond
emmmh afonja cone this is a fake site sorry go and die fullLll stoppppppp
Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by devilson(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
emmmh afonja cone this is a fake site sorry go and die fullLll stoppppppp
Lol osu who told u am yoruba,what if am from north,osu are really scared of Hausa/fulani they don't dare call there name.

well u can declare sit at home till next year nnamdi kanu would remain In the zoo dungeon

Re: Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB. by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Is it a crime ?
I ThinK so

Dont Construct Railway To Your Town - Tompolo Warns Buhari. / “jubril Of Sudan Masquerading As Buhari Must Stay Away From Biafraland Or Else B / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Is The Biggest Investor In Amuwo-odofin Lagos, Ohanaeze Ndigbo