Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) (32476 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Joins PDP Chairmanship Race, Visits Fayose / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Photos From Jimi Agbaje's Daughter Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by anonimi: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
iceberryose:
. See How Low Hating Has Brought You?

Is he a bricklayer or is he a lawmaker
Let us see who is actually hating?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

1 Like

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
anonimi:

Ordinarily a good initiative but MISPLACED because there is the LGA that receives:

- federal allocation
- state allocation
- IGR

to take care of primary school buildings, maintenance, teachers, equipment, supplies etc.
A serious LAWMAKER should ensure that the LGA lives up to its responsibilities instead of doing paparazzi SENSELESS photo shoot instead of engaging civil engineering CONTRACTORS to do the work.
People should be asking him how far with the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC campaign promises for education.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510980_twimg20150606110213_jpeg0ad5efd7918a710560492e4035b09f17

Bro iyaf ves finish and say it all. Well Said Sir cool

1 Like

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Viccur(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Political Stunts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Igbagbof: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Our politicians n sekarimi sha...
'good' wt ulterior motives... It's as good as bad

1 Like

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Now this is funny........ How will you borrow someone else's clothe and slimfit it Are U crazy
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by guiddoti: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexy74:

tell him he is not a bricklayer but a law maker, he should award the contract to real bricklayers and face law making.
Is law making exempted from community service?
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by gabrielniy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Riversides2003:
Unnecessary show off, does lawmaking and mason job look alike? Award the contract to qualified persons and technicians and stop this stupid cheap publicity stunts.APC and deceit be like 5 and 6
What if his past has something related to what you called show off. Take note, some of these people have gone through worse. Your ignorant opinion is amazing. He has every right to show off if he's in charge of the project. It's just like driving your personal car. That's not a crime, neither is it "stupid cheap publicity stunts" like you said.
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
alsudaes1:
The classroom though lipsrsealed

The one being plastered. . .

Do we still have such undecided

I would rather prefer he gives money to construct something better than the one behind him in the first pix smiley
this is what nigeria re showing the world class rooms like this even syrian refugees class rooms in Turkey is still standard do we still build this type of classroom s tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
oga jimi feed the gullibles jare..this is what they want to see and hear...infact that is why u shud always attach ursef to ur party not the NIGERIANS THAT VOTED YOU IN..APC LAWMAKER NOT NIGERIAN LAWMAKER..hummmmmm they must celebrate and lick ur black assss for doing what was ur primary responsibilty..they are resident zombies..abeg someone help me attach any funny meme to describe zombies here ..one love!
chie8:
Hon. Jimi Benson,APC Federal House of Representatives member representing Ikorodu area of Lagos has taken a rare step in ensuring quality of education is improved within his constituency.Through my iCare Foundation via BackToSchool project, he was pictured personally renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu. 

The BackToSchool initiative is a volunteer based programme of iCare Foundation designed to renovate public primary schools in Ikorodu Division and give children a conducive learning environment.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/see-what-apc-house-of-rep-member-was.html
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
he should publish How much he has received as constituency development fund, and How he's been spending it. then we can start from there
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Oblang(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Riversides2003:
Unnecessary show off, does lawmaking and mason job look alike? Award the contract to qualified persons and technicians and stop this stupid cheap publicity stunts.APC and deceit be like 5 and 6

Tell that to Fayose.. .
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Temmyosad: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Okay oooo
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Temmyosad: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
D[quote author=nnokwa042 post=49617866]this is what nigeria re showing the world class rooms like this even syrian refugees class rooms in Turkey is still standard do we still build this type of classroom s tufiakwa[/quote.
Don't mind those fools
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by NairaExam690(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Did u want to grow up and be an APC member ?

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by rabex123(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
IVORY2009:
must u take photo? shocked

doing a great job though!
I no know oh
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by BrutalJab: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]I hope the whole world is seeing that APC is trying very hard to keep Nigeria one and good... Today is Biafra stay at home day but watch how Igbo's fall hand in Oyigbo Market.. Watch my exposing video below. We igbos are not one. so let's fight for the betterment of Nigeria... Watch my video Oyigbo market was very busy today. Despite boast. We are all Nigerians let's fight for it[/size]

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=shame+on+biafrans&sm=3

Is Biafra the reason why your life and Nigeria haven't progressed?? Hope you are being payed for this your job? if not, u don Maya be dat o
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by policy12: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Photocracy govt of the photos for the photos ppu by the footocracy.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
after taking ur pictures u give d laborers chance to do dia work egbon. attention seeker
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by PentiumProf: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]I hope the whole world is seeing that APC is trying very hard to keep Nigeria one and good... Today is Biafra stay at home day but watch how Igbo's fall hand in Oyigbo Market.. Watch my exposing video below. We igbos are not one. so let's fight for the betterment of Nigeria... Watch my video Oyigbo market was very busy today. Despite boast. We are all Nigerians let's fight for it[/size]

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=shame+on+biafrans&sm=3
Mr fraudster are you high on oshogbo weed
Is this your bigot thread
Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by 4four(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
who de deceive who? does those trainers he wear look like one of brick layerz. he try sha, na @all! @all!! na hin bad
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by SavageGarden(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Poultry farms are better than this shed.
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by sexy74(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
guiddoti:
Is law making exempted from community service?
community services vice also include making relevant laws.
Abi him commit crime wey dey take give am community service?
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by sexy74(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
iceberryose:
. See How Low Hating Has Brought You?
saying my mind does it make me a hater?
See how high propaganda has made you.
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2016
iService
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Bolustic:
Bravo... He can do better.

Meanwhile, some already jobless people were sitting at home today in protest to support a totally fruitless agitation that their elites and enlightened ones know will always end up in flames thinking the Yorubas are their problems...

One day never reach... Make it one month, by the time you start eating yourselves, we will come and share another 20 pounds for you as we did in the past.

hungerbad's matured nairalander and concerned zoogerian
grin

jb weldone jare
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
ACCORDING TO FIFA, THE GREATEST PLAYERS EVER INTERMS OF THEIR MASTERED FIELDS

1. DRIBBLES - MESSI
2. BALL CONTROL - ZIDANE
3. TECHNIQUE - DENNIS BERGKAMP
4. BALL CONDUCTION - MARADONA
5. SKILLS & TRICKS - RONALDINHO
6. EXPLOSION - RONALDO
7. FREE KICKS - JUNINHO
8. CROSSING - DAVID BECKHAM
9. ACCURATE PASSES - XAVI
10. DEADLY FINISH - ROMARIO.
11. HEADER - OLIVIER BIERHOFF
12. IMPULSION - CR7
13. BACKHEELS - IBRAHIMOVIC
14. MARKING - FRANCO BARESI
15. LEADERSHIP - PUYOL
16. LONG SHOTS - GERRARD
17. SHOT POWER - ROBERTO CARLOS
18. TACKLES - MALDINI
19. CURVE SHOTS - QUARESMA
20. CORNER KICKS - DEJAN PETKOVIC
21. LONG PASSES - PAUL SCHOLES
22. PENALTY KICKS - MATT LE TISSIER
23. AMBIDEXTROUS - PELE
24. SPEED - ARJEN ROBBEN
25. BALL PROTECTION - ROMAN RIQUELMA
26. BEST DANCER - ASAMOAH GYAN
27. HAIRCUTS - PAUL POGBA

NB: 27 grin

cool, buh bros open thread nah..
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by chidextec: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Eye service.
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2016
chie8:
Hon. Jimi Benson,APC Federal House of Representatives member representing Ikorodu area of Lagos has taken a rare step in ensuring quality of education is improved within his constituency.Through my iCare Foundation via BackToSchool project, he was pictured personally renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu. 

The BackToSchool initiative is a volunteer based programme of iCare Foundation designed to renovate public primary schools in Ikorodu Division and give children a conducive learning environment.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/see-what-apc-house-of-rep-member-was.html
Still on still, I see no changes, all I see are racist faces
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by christiscomin: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
IVORY2009:
must u take photo? shocked
doing a great job though!
If he doesnt take pics you will still ask for pics. Na wa for uuuuuooo
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by guiddoti: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2016
sexy74:

community services vice also include making relevant laws.
Abi him commit crime wey dey take give am community service?
so na criminals dey do community service. I shake my head
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by 1miccza: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
chie8:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/see-what-histapc-house-of-rep-member-was.html

How much did he pay you for this Pr abeg if e make sense we fit help your ministry oo

How much dem pay you for this PR?
Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by senatorOBAA: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
The Babajimi Benson, i Care Foundation eloquently and fantastically is a blessing to the good people of Ikorodu Federal Constituency. the Journey started with a Care-hearted message giving solace to the Common on the Street. Although the political sphere has being bastardized but we must commend few sane minds doing the needful and doing all within them to imprint uprightness in our Community. As regards, the Back2School project initiated by the iCare Foundation of Babajimi Benson in all ramification has being a definition of taking governance to the grassroot. Fine you might be a Lawmaker but that does not restrict you from Adding Value to the Society.. If you satisfactorily on a pass mark as a lawmaker then Community building will be a Plus+. For the records, this is the Fourth Edition of its kind and the story on the Lips of his constituency is a Job well done.. few and little of this here and there all this while would have skyrocket our society positively. Before commenting on this..i have researched into other Projects embarked upon by Hon. Babajimi Benson and its clearly on a selfless Service beyond Common Standards.. yes, he can easily contracted a contractor to work on the buildings but him engaging his constituents and his veryself is a welcome development as its further and farther yes nod the truism in Leadership by example and a Collective effort. Lets continue to encourage our Legislators, Leaders to add Value to our society but constructive criticism when necessary. From me, I say thank you to Hon. babajimi Benson for going out of your Lawmaking assignment to build and advocate Communal wellness. you truly Care and we Proud of YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Arrests Uyo Journalist, Flies Him To Abuja Over Dana Crash Post / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.