Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How To Receive Or Make Online Payments Easily In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Or Make Online Payments Easily In Nigeria (1616 Views)

Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here / United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments / Can I Receive Or Pay With Webmoney Without Formal Passport? Pls It Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Or Make Online Payments Easily In Nigeria by poundsanddollars(f): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Are you into Online business like blogging, affliate marketing programs, google adsense, e-book sales etc.. and you dont have a way to receive payments easily? Dont worry anymore.
Your answer is here! No more suffering for Nigerians to get payments online. Please dont mind paypal. Paypal wants to stop us from making money but it wont work for them. And also dont mind Nigerian banks that want to kill you with stress of opening domicillary account.
I have Good News!
I GOT my PAYONEER MASTER CARD TODAY!

I was in my House this morning, this post office man arrived at my place with the Payoneer Master card I applied for, just landed in my house all the way from US!
What the Nigerian banks wants to cut my head for, complete strangers have done it with no stress, Free of Charge!!

Why do we suffer so much in Africa?
With this payoneer card you pay for goods abroad or online, and you can also receive payments with it online, if you are into online businesses.
Since the banning of PayPals, Nigerians are having a hell of time having online transactions.
If you wish to have this card, to follow this link and register/signup. After signing up, you will need to upload a Valid ID like Voters card, Drivers License or National ID to validate your sign up and shipping of your card. You will also earn $25 in your account instantly for signing up. The card will be shipped to your house, FREE OF CHARGE.
Here is the Link
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/S-nRIFQ1SQlZHCvRl3CP_whlzPlzigBh3-z1q9mQ3DjpBQrVyA5SAG3mf-pl0gGTkWfSLqUXEDVF_mkKh7498A2

Let me give you a little explanation of Payoneer, as a homeboy, I plead that Nigerians should use e- payment solutions like PAYONEER DEBIT CARD SYSTEM which is a worthy alternative for Paypal.
Receive a US and EUROPEAN collection bank account for commercial payments.
Receive and withdraw funds in more than 200 countries, in over 70 currencies 24/7 customer support.
Payoneer is a revolution in the online payment system.

my people, I have already activated the card and its okay.
You can sign up via this link here. its very easy to do. Like i said, don't forget, you will earn $25 bonus for signing up, once you start using your card to receive or make payments. if you meet any difficulty while registering, let me know. its important you do it correctly, so that your card arrives safely. The signing up and sending the CARD to you is FREE OF CHARGE! What are you waiting for?
Sign Up https://share.payoneer.com/nav/S-nRIFQ1SQlZHCvRl3CP_whlzPlzigBh3-z1q9mQ3DjpBQrVyA5SAG3mf-pl0gGTkWfSLqUXEDVF_mkKh7498A2

Re: How To Receive Or Make Online Payments Easily In Nigeria by bujudwele: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
poundsanddollars:
Are you into Online business like blogging, affliate marketing programs, google adsense, e-book sales etc.. and you dont have a way to receive payments easily? Dont worry anymore.
Your answer is here! No more suffering for Nigerians to get payments online. Please dont mind paypal. Paypal wants to stop us from making money but it wont work for them. And also dont mind Nigerian banks that want to kill you with stress of opening domicillary account.
I have Good News!

I was in my House this morning, this post office man arrived at my place with the Payoneer Master card I applied for, just landed in my house all the way from US!
What the Nigerian banks wants to cut my head for, complete strangers have done it with no stress, Free of Charge!!

With this payoneer card you pay for goods abroad or online, and you can also receive payments with it online, if you are into online businesses.
Since the banning of PayPals, Nigerians are having a hell of time having online transactions.
If you wish to have this card, to follow this link and register/signup. After signing up, you will need to upload a Valid ID like Voters card, Drivers License or National ID to validate your sign up and shipping of your card. You will also earn $25 in your account instantly for signing up. The card will be shipped to your house, FREE OF CHARGE.
Here is the Link
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/S-nRIFQ1SQlZHCvRl3CP_whlzPlzigBh3-z1q9mQ3DjpBQrVyA5SAG3mf-pl0gGTkWfSLqUXEDVF_mkKh7498A2

Let me give you a little explanation of Payoneer, as a homeboy, I plead that Nigerians should use e- payment solutions like PAYONEER DEBIT CARD SYSTEM which is a worthy alternative for Paypal.
Receive and withdraw funds in more than 200 countries, in over 70 currencies 24/7 customer support.

You can sign up via this link here. its very easy to do. Like i said, don't forget, you will earn $25 bonus for signing up, once you start using your card to receive or make payments. if you meet any difficulty while registering, let me know. its important you do it correctly, so that your card arrives safely. The signing up and sending the CARD to you is FREE OF CHARGE! What are you waiting for?
Sign Up https://share.payoneer.com/nav/S-nRIFQ1SQlZHCvRl3CP_whlzPlzigBh3-z1q9mQ3DjpBQrVyA5SAG3mf-pl0gGTkWfSLqUXEDVF_mkKh7498A2
i tried registering for months but my address is not going. my address exceeded the 30 letter(character limit). can i use yours? then ill pick it up from you
Re: How To Receive Or Make Online Payments Easily In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: How To Receive Or Make Online Payments Easily In Nigeria by Dekadet(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
poundsanddollars:
I have Good News!

Here is the Link

I tried to register for this but got stuck on the last page where they asked about bank details. like which country and account number etc. please can u give me some light on how to fill the last page? confused with things Luke 'swift/bic, account number, bank country, acc name etc thanks
Re: How To Receive Or Make Online Payments Easily In Nigeria by poundsanddollars(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dekadet:

I tried to register for this but got stuck on the last page where they asked about bank details. like which country and account number etc. please can u give me some light on how to fill the last page? confused with things Luke 'swift/bic, account number, bank country, acc name etc thanks
can i see what you are trying to register?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Private Nursery And Primary School In Nigeria / Partner With An NGO / Rice For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.