Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

N4M For Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N4M For Investment (889 Views)

Free $150 Dollars For Investment / Me2u.online The Best Platform For Investment / Loan For Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N4M For Investment by realman2015: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have N4M for investment. I am seeking investment with principal preservation and good interest rate.

Your advice is welcomed.
Re: N4M For Investment by missbae(f): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
realman2015:
I have N4M for investment. I am seeking investment with principal preservation and good interest rate.

Your advice is welcomed.

i have 2 factories abeokuta that wants supply of palm kernel nut 30 tonnes every week. .. the ROI is high...pm me if you are interested, we can set up a meeting.
Re: N4M For Investment by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
realman2015:

Your advice is welcomed.

If you want a stable income monthly, your 4M can do wonders

WhatsApp Me on 08188417481
Re: N4M For Investment by lanimus: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello.
I'm lawal from Osun state. A quick
question for you sir. Are you interested in
business mainly for the money or for other
additional reasons? If it's for the money,
would you then be interested in an investment
that can guarantee you up to 5 - 10%return on
your investment monthly while you also have
complete protection of your capital. If yes....
We've got a business
waiting to be invested in on propane cooking
gas. The business is scalable
and therefore allows for
an investor starting with a modest amount.
Your investment is
guaranteed against any financial loss as you
have the option of
insuring it against the monthly salaries of the
founders. This means
that the money invested will be paid back
from our monthly salaries outside the business itself (NO DELAYS, NO
HASSLES, JUST YOUR MONEY) . We have prepared
an agreement contract with our bank to that
effect waiting to be activated by investors. For
further details, we would prefer to have your
phone number as email
correspondence has the disadvantage of
stalling communications. You
may give us a call on 08111512268 or send
us a mail at
lanimuss66@gmail.com with your contact.
That way we can
talk better. Our business proposal is also available for perusal on request.
Thank you.
Re: N4M For Investment by lanimus: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: N4M For Investment by Oladipos(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
No investment is better than going into production or agribusiness. I already have a business plan as regards the aforementioned. Holla me if interested. I can offer you consultancy service free (absolutely free) if you care. 07034190221
Re: N4M For Investment by orihnma(f): 2:02am On Sep 24, 2016
Good morning sir my name is chidinma orih, I work with a financial institution that is called rosabon financial service. Rosabon financial service has been in existence for more than 23years now, are recognized by CBN and for more clarification you can read up about our company through www.Rosabon financial services. Com and our company is located at yaba, No32montgomey road. We do allot but will list three product that one can place his or her funds on.(1)reap (2)rwin (3)RTN
The reap is a monthly saving plans.
The second is called rwin, it's a raffle draw.
The third is called RTN, it's a fix deposit account, the amount someone brings depends on the interest that will be giving out, take for instance if 4m is kept for 90days it's not the same with 120 and 180 days.
So sir for further information contact me on 09053607992/08067010071 or through my office email C.orih@rosabonI -finance.net
Thanks and God bless us amen. Bye
Re: N4M For Investment by sammysunny88: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2016
realman2015:

Your advice is welcomed.
There is health and wealth empowerment business that has the highest pay for their investors. They are not money doubler nor mmm. It came to Nigeria 2011 but started in 1988 in china but started their Direct Sales Marketing in 1988 and the head office here in Nigeria is at Lagos. The investment plan in the company goes thus;
Anyone that invest N3.8m, will first realised N1.2m within the period of investment and he will be given over N2m worth of product.
Anyone that invest N16m, will realise over N8m and product that worth N15m will given to him.
Anyone that invest N68m will realise N55m the periond of investment, he will be given product that worth N65m and he will also become a share holder in the company means that, he will be entitled to 2% Global Sales Share quaterly.
Right now, there is a promo going on in our team. The summery of the promo is; anyone that invest N3.8m, will win plasma TV or deep freezer. Anyone that invest N16m, will win a motorcycle and anyone that invest N68m, will win a Toyota Corollar sport.
If you don't have the money to invest and you have an investor to introduce to the company, you will receive bonus on each of the investment. Assuming you bring an investor that invest 3.8m, your bonus will close to a million. If you bring an investor that invest 16m, your bonus will be around 2m. And if you bring an investor that invest 68m, your bonus will around 4m and u too will qualify for 2% global sales share quaterly, and also cash award of 5m. Just quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with full details of this company and if you have any question, we talk about it.
Re: N4M For Investment by Jideh9ty(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Invest it in Click Intensity. 120% ROI in a month or less. Relate with me on 2347038652129
Re: N4M For Investment by ijeshaboy: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Op watch and pray scammer are everywhere.
Re: N4M For Investment by nifty247(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have an investment that can give you 9-11% ROI monthly. send me a mail if you are interested in it.

olutope3@yahoo.com.
Re: N4M For Investment by beulah75: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
realman2015:

Your advice is welcomed.

I need someone to invest in my food processing business with good return. pls comment here for details
Re: N4M For Investment by Oluwaiye2016: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2016
realman2015:

Your advice is welcomed.

If you have money in a savings account and are reading this article, you’re probably disappointed in the 1% (or so) return you’re getting lately. Surely you can do better than that? The best option available to you is to invest in :
ROSABON TREASURY NOTE .

Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note – (RTN) is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000.The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan. This account is for all fund managers and portfolio investors, due to the present economy recession we advise you to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.

BENEFITS
• Attractive interest rates. • Interest rates on Deposits over N1, 000, 000 can be negotiated. • Flexible investment opportunities.

TO OPEN A RTN ACCOUNT, SIMPLY Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000) Choose the Tenor of Your investment Plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days) Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net Call us on these numbers, 0-8***1-0*8***3**5**4**5**0**3 Walk into any of our branches in Lagos and Port Harcourt
Re: N4M For Investment by pafra(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2016
sammysunny88:
There is health and wealth empowerment business that has the highest pay for their investors. They are not money doubler nor mmm. It came to Nigeria 2011 but started in 1988 in china but started their Direct Sales Marketing in 1988 and the head office here in Nigeria is at Lagos. The investment plan in the company goes thus;
Anyone that invest N3.8m, will first realised N1.2m within the period of investment and he will be given over N2m worth of product.
Anyone that invest N16m, will realise over N8m and product that worth N15m will given to him.
Anyone that invest N68m will realise N55m the periond of investment, he will be given product that worth N65m and he will also become a share holder in the company means that, he will be entitled to 2% Global Sales Share quaterly.
Right now, there is a promo going on in our team. The summery of the promo is; anyone that invest N3.8m, will win plasma TV or deep freezer. Anyone that invest N16m, will win a motorcycle and anyone that invest N68m, will win a Toyota Corollar sport.
If you don't have the money to invest and you have an investor to introduce to the company, you will receive bonus on each of the investment. Assuming you bring an investor that invest 3.8m, your bonus will close to a million. If you bring an investor that invest 16m, your bonus will be around 2m. And if you bring an investor that invest 68m, your bonus will around 4m and u too will qualify for 2% global sales share quaterly, and also cash award of 5m. Just quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with full details of this company and if you have any question, we talk about it.

can you inbox me about this company and what they deal on osikhena9@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Of Email I Got From Diamond Bank This Morning On CBN Cashless Policy / Fast Cash Group / Free Fast Btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.