Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

OAU Senate List Is Out - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / OAU Senate List Is Out (2938 Views)

UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List / Solution To Errors In Names & Matric No On NYSC Senate List / NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Senate List Is Out by nyscstories: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
The much awaited Senate list for the 2016 NYSC prospective corps members has been released. You can check at DSA building Room 9 or call someone in school to check for you.

The link below will be updated soonest with the full list.

http://nyscstories.com/news/oau-senate-list/
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by cashmyles: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
How true is it? Called someone on campus to check mine for me but she said nothing is been pasted there
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by nyscstories: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
cashmyles:
How true is it? Called someone on campus to check mine for me but she said nothing is been pasted there

We don't have a complete list now but we are very sure about it.

Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by cashmyles: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
nyscstories:

We don't have a complete list now but we are very sure about it.
I so much appreciate
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by nyscstories: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
cashmyles:

I so much appreciate
Aw! No problems. We're here to help.
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by QuietHammer(m): 4:50am On Sep 25, 2016
nyscstories:

Aw! No problems. We're here to help.
I can't find my name on the list. Will there be a supplement list?
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by lollybizzu(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2016
its true, the list is out.

1 Like

Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by nyscstories: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
QuietHammer:

I can't find my name on the list. Will there be a supplement list?
Hi QuietHammer,
Which list were you referring to? The list I uploaded isn't a complete one. You could call someone in school to check for you.
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by habbyy03: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
nyscstories:

Hi QuietHammer,
Which list were you referring to? The list I uploaded isn't a complete one. You could call someone in school to check for you.
some depts list are not there, wil there b anoda list? not referring to d one u uploaded
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by adeyeyebaberex: 3:58am On Sep 28, 2016
yes, there is going to be a meeting at senate today weds 28th, 2016 on other lists so hopefully dis evening or latest tomorrow morning d full list will be out. calm down
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by QuietHammer(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
adeyeyebaberex:
yes, there is going to be a meeting at senate today weds 28th, 2016 on other lists so hopefully dis evening or latest tomorrow morning d full list will be out. calm down

Bro, Please update us on the outcome of the meeting
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by habbyy03: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
QuietHammer:

Bro, Please update us on the outcome of the meeting
postponed... now october 11.....
guy brace urself up for next year's batch A
God bless
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by nyscstories: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
habbyy03:

God bless

We don't think there is going to be another Senate list. There could be amendments tho but that has to do with correcting students info.

God bless you.
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by QuietHammer(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
habbyy03:

God bless
What about guys with incorrect data that need correction?

My own problem is not even with the Senate. I checked at the DSA, my name is on the senate approved results list but was not in the mobilization list. We having this particular issue were told to give our details in a list. Do you think we can still be mobilized?

Cc: nyscstories
Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by nyscstories: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
QuietHammer:

What about guys with incorrect data that need correction?

My own problem is not even with the Senate. I checked at the DSA, my name is on the senate approved results list but was not in the mobilization list. We having this particular issue were told to give our details in a list. Do you think we can still be mobilized?

Cc: nyscstories

Hi,
Did you fill this form?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdL9yCbHxofz46iuNPVcyFzQM3RhE7h3xoRU8_LfneD54r2NA/viewform

Re: OAU Senate List Is Out by QuietHammer(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Any Corper Seeking PPA In Lagos? / Photo: See This Corper's Shocking Answer To An NYSC Official (hilarious) / Kano State A'16 stream 1 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.