Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Acres Of Land For Lease - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Acres Of Land For Lease (1308 Views)

SOLD!!! Six Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale In Ogun State / Acres Of Land For Sale In Ikire/ijebu Igbo Area / 7,000 Acres Farmland With C Of O For Lease Or Sale In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acres Of Land For Lease by prettmum(f): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
my fellow Nairalanders my husband have acres of land for lease.
if you are interested let me know to hook you up with my Husband.
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by damogul: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettmum:
my fellow Nairalanders my husband have acres of land for lease.
if you are interested let me know to hook you up with my Husband.

Hello Madam Is the farmland personal property? what part of Abia and whats the price? I am from Abia state but resident in Lagos
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by prettmum(f): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
damogul:

Hello Madam Is the farmland personal property? what part of Abia and whats the price? I am from Abia state but resident in Lagos

Good day OGA, yes it is family personal property.... if you are interested i will hook you up my husband.
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by otemanuduno: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lepa olopa akaLepasharon, come and see where the 419s are having their meeting grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by prettmum(f): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
otemanuduno:
Lepa olopa akaLepasharon, come and see where the 419s are having their meeting grin grin
Oga what's your problem? I'm not a 419 please, let me be and make your investigation very well and stop accusing me.

cc
seun
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by otemanuduno: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
prettmum:

Oga what's your problem? I'm not a 419 please, let me be and make your investigation very well and stop accusing me.

cc
seun
cheesy Sam Ogugua, you are a guy claiming to be a female. You are all in the godhead of 419 Samuel Ekweme. 50 in 1 cheesy
U all have one thing in common as soon as they accuse you guys. And that one thing in common is "cc: Seun, Mynd44"
You think if we are banned it would end it all? Kikiki...
We the OTELEMUYEs are coming for u guyz. Run, run, run...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by lepasharon(f): 2:38am On Apr 29, 2017
otemanuduno:
cheesy Sam Ogugua, you are a guy claiming to be a female. You are all in the godhead of 419 Samuel Ekweme. 50 in 1 cheesy
U all have one thing in common as soon as they accuse you guys. And that one thing in common is "cc: Seun, Mynd44"

I have investigated her moniker, her and her hubby sometimes share the same moniker

She also uses his phone number and email address too...maybe he is over-protective of her

Engrsam
Donsammy77
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by lepasharon(f): 2:39am On Apr 29, 2017
prettmum:

cc
seun

Any idea where damogul is? He is wanted for fraud
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by correctguy101(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
otemanuduno:

hohoho, Otem!!!

This is turning into something else. I was even thinking the movie will soon end. Now prettmum, felixomor

Na wa o. Don't know what to say this one lepasharon supports your assertion that prettmum is a guy and a rogue accomplice.

make I shout my own too....

cc
Seun
Lala
Mynd44
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by prettmum(f): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=lepasharon post=56022024]

I have investigated her moniker, her and her hubby sometimes share the same moniker

She also uses his phone number and email address too...maybe he is over-protective of her[/quote
I can't wait for this drama to end
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by lepasharon(f): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=prettmum post=56030121][/quote]

Am i wrong?
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by lepasharon(f): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
correctguy101:

hohoho, Otem!!!

This is turning into something else. I was even thinking the movie will soon end. Now prettmum, felixomor

Na wa o. Don't know what to say this one lepasharon supports your assertion that prettmum is a guy and a rogue accomplice.

cc
Seun
Lala
Mynd44

Numbers given linked back to a guys moniker, emails given linked back to a guy too
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by otemanuduno: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
correctguy101:

hohoho, Otem!!!

cc
Seun
Lala
Mynd44
Your account is too new to be taken too serious undecided
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by prettmum(f): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=lepasharon post=56030250]

Numbers given linked back to a guys moniker, emails given linked back to a guy too[/quote, .my first nairaland moniker was Sen.tempest, when nairaland crashed and I changed my nairaland moniker to mum4all using my gmail add and I was a active member of TTC thread then, when I took in and miscarried, I decided to change my moniker and I don't have any other mail add, so I decided to use my hubbys rediff mail to open a new moniker which is PRETTMUM.
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by correctguy101(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
lepasharon:

Numbers given linked back to a guys moniker, emails given linked back to a guy too

Aiit. It will only take a smart brain to nab dat thief. Just a simple playing of being dumb will bring the greed outta him and I trust he'll want to play again but dat should be when u rope him in your trap. Just saying cos nw he'll be extremely careful but the greed will still fail him. Caught a so-called smart guy who played my uncle with this tack, d slowpoke commit suicide in custody.

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by correctguy101(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
otemanuduno:
Your account is too new to be taken too serious undecided
kolo, u don't knw me
My other .moniker is free now but dis one just wan master me jor cheesy

Tot I made mention of it somewhere, lemme goan check. I posted with my other moniker searching for a factory to purchase recently in the properties section when I noticed its on again, I couldn't use this one cos its too new before someone come give me name wey no be my own. lols

Like I'll definitely abandon this new account.
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by prettmum(f): 9:39am On May 01, 2017
OTEMANUDUNO AND OTELEMUYIES WHERE ARE YOU GUYS. STILL WAITING FOR POLICE TO COME AND ARREST ME AND MY HUSBAND BECAUSE WE ARE NAIRALANDERS. STUPID SET OF PEOPLE.
Re: Acres Of Land For Lease by otemdomino: 6:50pm On May 01, 2017
prettmum:
OTEMANUDUNO AND OTELEMUYIES WHERE ARE YOU GUYS. STILL WAITING FOR POLICE TO COME AND ARREST ME AND MY HUSBAND BECAUSE WE ARE NAIRALANDERS. STUPID SET OF PEOPLE.
Ma'am I'm very sorry. Now forgive me and take care of your online baby. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

VERY PROFITABLE TOMATOES GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP NEEDED / Fufu For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.