Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) (39648 Views)

Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) / Ini Edo Celebrates Akwa Ibom At 30 In Native Dress / Evelyn Eveva Sitali Dies At 29 (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by kaen1317: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
These type of women are razor blade, pocket tearers. Not to be toasted during recession if you want to survive. For me am relocating to village for soft meat after all its the same thing
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by obaival(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have been seeing iPhone7 in my dreams,is it a sign Lord speak to your child am listening.....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by goshen26: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
In Jenifa's voice "u like?"
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by TAXMASTER: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Akshow:
I prefer the sexy, busty, curvy ini.
THANK U.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by Prestigious1: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Are you smart, intelligent, good looking with a combination of BRAIN and BEAUTY?
*Are you above 17 and not more than 25 ?
*Do you have passion for pageants ?
*You have what it takes to wear a crown ?
*Have you involved yourself in an UNFAIR beauty pageant ?
Here comes an opportunity for you to get yourself involve in a UNIQUE BRAIN/BEAUTY PAGEANT

*FACE OF PRESTIGE BEAUTY PAGEANTRY* 
Open to every lady (not only for MODELS)

Featuring:
Fashion exhibition
Comedy
Music
CHOROGRAPHY 
And lots more....

For more info, partnership/sponsorship/advert 
To contest/participate as a Fashion Designer/ Advert/Sponsorship/ Partner contact: 08136466879, 08073245373.
Facebook: FACE OF PRESTIGE BEAUTY PAGEANT.
Instagram: @Faceofprestige_beauty_pageant
Twitter: @Faceofprestige

Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by prince985(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
OMA (Allah) where did all d nyash go
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by beautiful232(f): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
my baby boo
my sister
we proud Akwaibombite
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by diqq(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Nollywood actress and Special Adviser on Tourism & Development to the Akwa Ibom State government, Ini Edo stepped out in this lovely outfit to celebrate her state's 29th birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKtQAT9D1AV/?hl=en
u mean that same old woman
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by blingxx(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
wait o ... 29 shocked. she still young o
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
so nah this thing Udom dey chop
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
It ainy no news...nairaland since she became adviser what advice has she given?
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
eistien:
grin grin grin
guy you no well o. Lmao
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by youngjoy(f): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=49619380]She's UGLY ( no offense) >: y d hate
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by ariano10(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
All I have to say is 'SLAY'
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Gorgeous
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by pennywys(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
KRILMIJAY:
Nwanyi-Aga.
ogbongidi. grin
such of this idooit always hang around NL forum just to comment trash.
But God will not hesitate to punish you for every wrong word you meted on others who has not offended you in anyway.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by pennywys(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
beautiful232:
my baby boo

my sister

we proud Akwaibombite
yea proudly AkwaIbomite
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by muller101(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
ACCORDING TO FIFA, THE GREATEST PLAYERS EVER INTERMS OF THEIR MASTERED FIELDS

1. DRIBBLES - MESSI
2. BALL CONTROL - ZIDANE
3. TECHNIQUE - DENNIS BERGKAMP
4. BALL CONDUCTION - MARADONA
5. SKILLS & TRICKS - RONALDINHO
6. EXPLOSION - RONALDO
7. FREE KICKS - JUNINHO
8. CROSSING - DAVID BECKHAM
9. ACCURATE PASSES - XAVI
10. DEADLY FINISH - ROMARIO.
11. HEADER - OLIVIER BIERHOFF
12. IMPULSION - CR7
13. BACKHEELS - IBRAHIMOVIC
14. MARKING - FRANCO BARESI
15. LEADERSHIP - PUYOL
16. LONG SHOTS - GERRARD
17. SHOT POWER - ROBERTO CARLOS
18. TACKLES - MALDINI
19. CURVE SHOTS - QUARESMA
20. CORNER KICKS - DEJAN PETKOVIC
21. LONG PASSES - PAUL SCHOLES
22. PENALTY KICKS - MATT LE TISSIER
23. AMBIDEXTROUS - PELE
24. SPEED - ARJEN ROBBEN
25. BALL PROTECTION - ROMAN RIQUELMA
26. BEST DANCER - ASAMOAH GYAN
27. HAIRCUTS - PAUL POGBA

NB: 27 grin
STALE
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by pennywys(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
officialEFCC:
go and marry
are you married?
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by luckyz4rea(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
tuoyoojo:
mbong, how does this qualify as news biko

this is something many people put on na

abi news don finish for Nairaland
You meant Mbok and not Mbong!
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by motherfucker: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Is she married or is that not a wedding ring on her hand?
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by pennywys(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
KRILMIJAY:

its u dt God will punish. slowpoke.
I made a comment and I didn't quote ur name on it so stay clear. its not every statement made here that u girls will carry upon urselves as though ur lives depends on it. the idiot u called someone u dont know dt God will punish u for it? pls remove d log in ur eyes before u try to remove that in ur brodas eyes. Get a life and stop snooping on every comment made on Nairaland. Almighty God will punish u and Trillion times for quoting me and typing rubbish. I am here to comment, u can keep on wailing. #spits#
my dear you have no decent life in you, all that dwells in you is stupidity. How can you easily called a decent lady a barren woman for nothing sake?
I think you lack quality education and quality upbringing, perhaps you are one of this destitute roaming the streets that suddenly get access to mobile phone and quickly been introduced to NL. But I advise you to get some sense into that your empty skull, else you perish in foolishness as you are about to.
I'll not lay more curse on you cos you are cursed already, the punishment is already on you.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by KRILMIJAY(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
pennywys:
my dear you have no decent life in you, all that dwells in you is stupidity. How can you easily called a decent lady a barren woman for nothing sake?
I think you lack quality education and quality upbringing, perhaps you are one of this destitute roaming the streets that suddenly get access to mobile phone and quickly been introduced to NL. But I advise you to get some sense into that your empty skull, else you perish in foolishness as you are about to.
I'll not lay more curse on you cos you are cursed already, the punishment is already on you.

And my bible tells me dt my God will curse those that curse me and will bless those that bless me. I don't want to join issues with u, cause if u know what decency is ull know it goes beyond dressing. u lack the mental insight of that Word and I don't blame u at all cause the tumor in ur brain has affected ur reasoning u r just a roaming riff raff hopping from one thread to d other. uve placed a curse on urself already. a woman dt cannot keep her home and yet jumps from one actor to the other is not decent. I can see dt u r well educated but still an illiterate. anyway, keep quoting me cause u r a zombie. but I promise not to reply u. ATULU.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by Debbywills(f): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
so lovely,

Have u Notice this, ever since she got this political post, she has become less controversial.

Beginning of gossip angry
Who wan follow you notice?? undecided
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by pennywys(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
KRILMIJAY:

And my bible tells me dt my God will curse those that curse me and will bless those that bless me. I don't want to join issues with u, cause if u know what decency is ull know it goes beyond dressing. u lack the mental insight of that Word and I don't blame u at all cause the tumor in ur brain has affected ur reasoning u r just a roaming riff raff hopping from one thread to d other. uve placed a curse on urself already. a woman dt cannot keep her home and yet jumps from one actor to the other is not decent. I can see dt u r well educated but still an illiterate. anyway, keep quoting me cause u r a zombie. but I promise not to reply u. ATULU.
idiot, now you foolishly remember what is written in the bible, when you call her a barren woman your sense were drove away from the bible. Useless fool. You think comments on NL is just for fun you comment whatever you wish to comment without minding words... God punish you. Joblessness d worry u
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by KRILMIJAY(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
pennywys:
idiot, now you foolishly remember what is written in the bible, when you call her a barren woman your sense were drove away from the bible. Useless fool. You think comments on NL is just for fun you comment whatever you wish to comment without minding words... God punish you. Joblessness d worry u

My dear. know dt that curse is following u. and m serious about it. gudnyt
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by pennywys(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
KRILMIJAY:

My dear. know dt that curse is following u. and m serious about it. gudnyt
following you and ur family. Idiot don't go away stay awake to comment trashes on every topic on NL, now that mb and mobile phones are cheaper for you to misuse.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by jossy4joseph(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Beautifully and wonderfully made

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / Nana Akua Addo's Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Dennis Kariuki "Denno" Weds Faith Naliaka Ihumba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.