Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Is The Best Thing To Do With Contacts That Have Died ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Best Thing To Do With Contacts That Have Died ? (761 Views)

Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Burial Of Zarma Usman Koso And His 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing To Do With Contacts That Have Died ? by Mcowubaba: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Death is Inevitable, sadly or happily we ALL must die one day....

Now my question is simple, assuming a friend or relative dies, what is the modest/acceptable thing to do with his/her contact, should we delete it or just leave it there.

Including Facebook contacts, instagram, twitter WhatsApp, if you find out a friend has died, will unfriending or blocking the person be mean or insensitive ...

Seun
Lalasticlala
bigfrancis21
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do With Contacts That Have Died ? by Tolexander: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Now my question is simple, assuming a friend or relative dies, what is the modest/acceptable thing to do with his/her contact, should we delete it or just leave it there.
you can try to dial the number probably the person will pick the call in heaven.

You go fear question for Nairaland!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do With Contacts That Have Died ? by Mcowubaba: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tolexander:
you can try to dial the number probably the person will pick the call in heaven.

You go fear question for Nairaland!
I don't think this is a stupid question....
I'm no troll....
You should know that.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do With Contacts That Have Died ? by fakati(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
This a very interesting question

(1) (Reply)

Proposed New Method Of Standing In Line ( Photos) / Crowds In A Series Of Attacks Across / Ecstasy As Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil, Visits African Religious Gatherings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.