Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,565 members, 7,837,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

It's Time For Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time For Change (609 Views)

It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi / Nigeria Has Expired (1914-2014). It Time To Let Biafra Go - UK / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time For Change by jaso1(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2009
Hello my good Citizen,
Suffice me to say the big problem that is damaging the system is as a result of nonchalant by you and i. i felt bad perusing most of responces to the topic. specifically, when people say they have no reasons to vote again as far as this country is concern. it's unfortunate, unfitting and ridiculous to dignity of intellectual citizen, having conversant with philosophy influence on majority. i won't hesitate to say our problems are from middle class citizen, there  lack or rigidity in sharing knowledge to those that less privilege. let me take us back to June 12 which will never see the day in Nigeria again. it was massive votes which was difficult to manipulate Tofa that led to the chaos event and it can never be forget in Nigeria history despite techniques to wiped it off our memory. Guys vote but for the righteous fellow because you are not physically challenge which can denied your right sense. Please enough of this lunacy let make a change with the spirit of CAN DO. this country has suffer from handicap hands. ineptitude is human effort perpetuated by themselves. It is time for change let stand up and pragmatically fight for it come 2011, this is the last chance to make this country worth living again and it lies in our hand by anointing an integrity, God fearing and effective leadership.
Thanks
Re: It's Time For Change by PROJECT: 5:23am On Oct 15, 2009
Wat r u plan,i tink we can start wit a political party,i have one in mind
Re: It's Time For Change by crimefighter123: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
We're not saying we don't want to vote,we want other parties to be active. We are tired of APC And the PDP bunch of miscreants

#TheChangeWeNeed

(1) (Reply)

Caution! The Deal Is To Make Soludo President! / A Revolution Babatunde Fashola Must Kick-start In The Education Sector / Dimeji Bankole - So This Is Your Prayer For Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.