Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday (1879 Views)

Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! / Psquare Shades Cynthia Morgan In New Photo / "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by musquareni(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Popular Nigerian singer, Cynthia Morgan, nicknamed Madrina, made it late to celebrate her 25th birthday today after she shared some photos only this evening, rocking black attire with her usual red hair.

Cynthia:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY M A D R I N A
#HAPPY SILVER JUBILEE
#STRONG ALPHA WOMAN
#PROUD OF YOU
#BLESSINGS TO MI MUM & DAD
#THANKYOU LORD FOR THE GIFTS
#I APPRECIATE
#BUBBLE-BUP VIDEO"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKtAcD-gvWA

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/cynthia-morgan-in-all-black-outfit-with.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by chydii(f): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Happy birthday to her
Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by musquareni(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
hbd
Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by Erazetriumphant: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Happy birthday to her.. More blessings
Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by CaroLyner(f): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
how can someone dress like this for birthday anyway happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2016
25 .. dat should be her football age I suppose
Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2016
25th......oniro
Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by youngberry001(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2016
German juice)........happy birthday sweety wish you lonnnnnng life nd prosperity cool

Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by GoggleB(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2016
When did musicians start lying about age again

The one wey dey baffle me pass na kiss Daniel age..
Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by IamNawty(f): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Madam Kingston property..
I love this girl Abeg .. And all her songs r back to bck hit . I Neva hear any wack Cynthia Morgan song before ooo.. Somehow she just manage to pull dem through .
Pls tell me ooo if u knw any wack song from her .. Lemme skul u
Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by axortedbabe(f): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Hbd
But her dress sense eh...
Re: Cynthia Morgan In All-black Outfit With Red Hair For Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2016
HBD my German juice cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Cristiano Ronaldo Just Added A New 'beast' To His Car Collections / Sylvester Stallone Wonderful Daughters Getting Ready For The Golden Globes Sunda / Nollywood Actors Aki And Pawpaw Looking Dapper In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.