Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist (2185 Views)

Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist / How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Immanueladebol(m): 1:26am On Sep 24, 2016
A UNILAG student who is allegedly involved in rituals, has been exposed by her boyfriend. According to the story, the University of Lagos (UNILAG) student had been having a conversation with her friend, where she was telling him why she hadn’t had a bath all day long because of a certain ritual. While the girl assumed her boyfriend was sleeping, the girl reportedly went ahead to start chanting her incantations, and later slept off. Her ‘sneaky’ boyfriend went on to take her phone while she snored beside him, and took the screenshots below: https://www.naij.com/977691-exposed-boy-catches-unilag-girlfriend-rituals.html

Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by holluphemydavid(m): 1:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Immanueladebol(m): 1:33am On Sep 24, 2016
More pishures....

Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by ammyluv2002(f): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2016
See girl wey her parents send to go study for school undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Immanueladebol(m): 1:38am On Sep 24, 2016
ammyluv2002:
See girl wey her parents send go school to study undecided undecided undecided

She is studying to be a "Herbalist Doctor" na

1 Like

Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 24, 2016
shocked Just when I thought I have seen it all

nollywood could sometimes be a true life story

the guy need to brace yourself (spiritually), they sure are coming for him

#God-Save_me_from_karashika
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by nerodenero: 2:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Most relationships aren't platonic. If this is the case, then the boyfriend is in serious trouble because sex is involved and that's the connection. Deliverance is needed!

Jennifer Nnamaka Obiajulu, this is your end.
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Chanchit: 2:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Some people are really stewpeed, even me that have no important thing to hide have password for my whatsapp, incriminating chats like this should be deleted asap. I just pity all this whatsapp or allo people monitoring people's chat. if they read some chats dem go just run mad.

1 Like

Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by JerryLegend(m): 2:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Oh gawd na mamalawo degree this one go school for

2 Likes

Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Admiral49(m): 3:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Oliviaxx(f): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2016
hiannn...wonders shall never end.Is this even true
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Khameal007(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2016
she slaughtered a pig?! hey Chineke God!
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Well its not news to me. Many ppl (guy or girl) u come accross day-to-day support themselves by fetish though they go to church and mosques.
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by BiggerBangs: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2016
lipsrsealed such girls are common.. They are lazy and wants quick money. My ex too.. Once I discovered she join yahoo boys dey look for strong Alfa for jazz.. Na so I left her for good .they eventually becomes runs girl when yahoo no dey pay again

1 Like

Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by olumaxi(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2016
That is not ritual,na stil part of hustlin........what a bad day in office
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by omonla10(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2016
This Is just too bad.. At such young age.. Oga o.. Should we call this over ambitious or what..

Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Elkings123(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2016
#God save men from Karashika....
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by George22016(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
girls don't have anything whatsoever to contribute they are merely intimacy gadgets.all they want is happy married life and to cross leg and take photos.They don't help purely useless
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by dotman4real007(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
JESU CHRISTII !!!! Haa all this Omo igbo pikin don dey take after their papa ooo!! Na jazz dem dey do up and down even girls no wan carry last. NNCA reporting from Agbado crossing Ogun state.
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Twizzy30(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bursted
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by GdexFolami(m): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2016
In dz period ehn,na to dy chop her money oh.
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by sisisioge: 6:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Wowzerful! They are mostly idiatas. The baba stuff doesn't work yet they put in a lot for it. Money money money...silli sipidi girls. Seee the way they mentioned abortion like its nothing! I just pray they become redeemed soon. Lubish!
Re: Boy Discovers His UNILAG Girlfriend Is A Ritualist by Nutase: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Trash

(1) (Reply)

Men Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (photo) / COVID19 LOCKDOWN : Army Massacre Defaulters in Sapele, Delta State / This Is How Chinese Citizens Were Arrested In Uganda For Illegal Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.