Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

WWE Is Interested In Signing Matt Hardy When His TNA Contract Expires - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Is Interested In Signing Matt Hardy When His TNA Contract Expires (602 Views)

Possible Reason Why WWE Is Waiting So Long To Bring Back The Undertaker / Loanee Matt Fined For Grabbing Denzel Dumfries' Manhood During Match / "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WWE Is Interested In Signing Matt Hardy When His TNA Contract Expires by seyoops4u: 3:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Love it or hate it, you can’t deny that the character of Broken Matt Hardy has been one of the most creative inventions of 2016 when it comes to the world of professional wrestling. There’s his unusual faces, his attempt at eating an audience member, the absurd brilliance of the Final Deletion, and its even more over-the-top sequel, DELETE or Decay.

Now even though Hardy himself came out last month and said he
Read more » [url]cliqtips..com.ng/2016/09/wwe-is-interested-in-signing-matt-hardy.html[/url]
Re: WWE Is Interested In Signing Matt Hardy When His TNA Contract Expires by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Matt is out of his prime. Jeff is the more marketable athlete. The Willow character also plays well as a dual personality I can see fitting well in the WWE universe. Matt's new gimmick is annoying honestly, I hate it and everything around the set always looks cheap - killing my immersion in the storyline.

2 Likes

Re: WWE Is Interested In Signing Matt Hardy When His TNA Contract Expires by seyoops4u: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
charix:
Matt is out of his prime. Jeff is the more marketable athlete. The Willow character also plays well as a dual personality I can see fitting well in the WWE universe. Matt's new gimmick is annoying honestly, I hate it and everything around the set always looks cheap - killing my immersion in the storyline.

You"re right tho.
He'll do well in WWE

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: Manchester United Vs Leicester City at 12:30pm / Premier League & Champions League Managers Open To Bribes / Ronaldo Is Madrid's Problem - Capello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.