Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? (16262 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Kemi Adeosun. A Tenacious Minister. The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? by otokx(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2016
mcvincent:
Firstly, I never take Abati words serious again. Ever since he took the appointment in the last administration the man has been suffering from retrograde amnesia. But on a second note, this present administration need anything more than urgency to stem up this economy.

Abati like Femi Fani Kayode are people to be taken seriously only when gist in the beer parlor has been exhausted and yet the drinks are only half way gone.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? by BigIyanga: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
[s][/s]what's the point of going back and forth with a dead brain

Can't stoop to your level kid.
because you revel in ignorance!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? by tit(f): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
sssssssssshe is a big fat stinkin smellin pucci
Re: Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? by DuchessD(f): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Only adeosun can save this economy destroyed by noi and her zero will to diversify Or save.

She did it in Ogun, she can do it again.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had been vice president of world bank for so long and is a world class figure well respected..i wonda how you can compare kemi adeosun dat is stil baby fed to Ngozi,by d way wat is in Ogun state remind me again and how did she help d state? plz lets not be sentimental here,its an insult to Ngozi's personality
Re: Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? by FunkyMetahuman: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
DuchessD:

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had been vice president of world bank for so long and is a world class figure well respected..i wonda how you can compare kemi adeosun dat is stil baby fed to Ngozi,by d way wat is in Ogun state remind me again and how did she help d state? plz lets not be sentimental here,its an insult to Ngozi's personality
that is her personal achievement

What is/are achievement(s) as Nigerian finance minister 2wice and for more than 9years?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? by meccuno: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Read the trash you wrote kid. You have no business being in a place when you feel you're being limited rather than stay put earning fat salary while you're doing nothing. No one but yourself can prevent you from excelling. Failures always find excuses while they fail. they heap the blame on everyone but themselves.

My friend, bury your head in shame and accept the fact that your local champion ineffectual buffoon failed woefully. It is a shame really that Nigeria had so much coming in as revenue and your NOI with her fellow co-looters wacked everything in the cookie jar. It's pathetic that a person of her pedigree couldn't supervise an oil boom.

The governors were right to demand for their share when they knew that if they hadn't demanded for it, it would have found its way as usual into the hands of Alibaba and the forty thieves.

What happened to the FG's share (51 percent)? Where did it go to? Of course you know where.

P. S:
FYI: NOI did zilch. With that oil price(110 dollars to a barrel), Nigeria economy was on auto pilot. Everything fell in place!
It took a plummeting oil price to expose the carelessness and ineptitude of your local champion.
you said she didn't save, but when reminded that fashola and amaechi didn't allow that, you devised another crooked way of escaping what is apparently the truth staring you in your face. Solomon prayed for wisdom. God gave him. Its not anybody's fault that you can't pray.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Retired Veterans Protesting In Abuja / Great Igbo Human Achievements. A Compendium. / Crude Oil Discovered In Uruan, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.