Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS (64242 Views)

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Adetayo1978(m): 4:26am On Sep 25, 2016
See how succulent her yanch be. Mehn this guy go finish hin wife for that wedding night o.
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Obason22(m): 5:00am On Sep 25, 2016
dilute tramadol nd palm wine to Bleep d hell out her.
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by sfinkzslot(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2016
dainformant:
After waiting for so long to land his crush, it's "understandable" why he had to grab her backside like this (for all the pains and sleepless nights she's caused him..lol) ... A man and his pretty wife are currently trending online after sharing a photo of him grabbing her backside after their wedding...

According to him, he had been crushing on the lady who was his seatmate in biology class 6 years ago and yesterday he married her....This tweet post has gone viral with online users reacting differently to it. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-what-man-did-on-his-wedding-day.html

wow! wow!! wow!!!
this guys are for real
they can help my solution..gbam!
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Amelian:

So true, he will.

But hey! Lovely cute couple.. HML.. smiley
i thought u were going to bash me 4 my comment.. Good to know there is someone dat think desame way as me.
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Obason22:
dilute tramadol nd palm wine to Bleep d hell out her.
have u tried it b4,. If u have does it work really
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by 360command: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
to tell u the truth......that girl no get breast at all
that everlasting firm breast of hers better pass those elephant fallen breast of yours.
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by frankcris(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i don see u naw...ur own na watermelon abi?? sad
CindyeMerAld:

i don see u naw...ur own na watermelon abi??
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by WorldRichest: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Definitely, na sex dey hungry you. After about three months of regular unrestricted sex, you will be bored and tired. Even when she touches you, you will beg her to leave you. And in about six months time, you will start cheating on her with her best friend, your landlord daughter and you pretty colleagues in the office.
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by titosantana(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
That guy is a grabber cheesy
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Saicology212: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dude ain't got no chill cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ighoga898:

i thought u were going to bash me 4 my comment.. Good to know there is someone dat think desame way as me.

Nah smiley
If u look closely at the guy? Yes he's crazy over fucvking the babe, his wife no doubt.. But as a year rolls by, lol grin he will definitely cheat. And his intense looks is not helping him either , to keep some bad babes away cheesy He looks comfortable.. Mehn, babes are quietly waiting for him out there.. Not me oo grin. Don't get it twisted O.
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Amelian:

Nah smiley
If u look closely at the guy? Yes he's crazy over fucvking the babe, his wife no doubt.. But as a year rolls by, lol grin he will definitely cheat. And his intense looks is not helping him either , to keep some bad babes away cheesy He looks comfortable.. Mehn, babes are quietly waiting for him out there.. Not me oo grin. Don't get it twisted O.
lol,, crazy babe.. other men will also want to cheat with his wife on him. bcoz men must look twice for Wetin him wife carry 4 back.
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ighoga898:

lol,, crazy babe.. other men will also want to cheat with his wife on him. bcoz men must look twice for Wetin him wife carry 4 back.

grin I hear
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by bigblackbooty(f): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Damn he's so handsome, looks like tekno. This is d kinda man I want in my life. Dark & handsome with flesh buh nt orobo oo. Congrats to them tho. D wife is a damsel
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
THATS A NICE, FIRM GRAB. Standing oviation to the boobs. Respeck.
I bet ur boobs looks better than that lol!
Re: Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2017
c4tnoelz:
Is that all?
What more were u xpecting to see lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.