Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This (52625 Views)

I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Pavore9: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Scammed! cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by BE811APP: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
I am rolling on the floor now...
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by jeeqaa7(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
ok
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by bettercreature(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Immatex:
Is 3 plus 4 not equal to 7 again

What she got is still iPhone 7
grin grin grin There is nothing like iphone 3 plus it's 3G, 3GS then iphone 4
The lady is cute
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by emvico(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
there's nothing wrong with what she got she ask for iphone 7 and got iphone 3 and 4 . if she did not like it she should send it to me, i will manage it lipsrsealed #povertybad
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by doskie(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Turks:
4 + 3 = 7

You're lucky you didn't get a stone.
or akpu

Omo!! Dat akpu dey pain shaaa.
Especially the part when your junior sister is consoling you by telling you she has helped you to warm the soup in the pot. Your eye go red.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Eliteklaus(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
they say d igbos r d Chinese of Africa maybe d Chinese r d igbos of Asia
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Iseoluwani: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Op, if she no want tell her to pm me.

In this recession everything is sellable
Now that bubu wan sell national assest( i wonder if we have the assets sef)
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by gurunlocker: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lol... IPhone 3 + iPhone 4 = iPhone 7

exactly the kind of APC change scam
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by KiNiBiGd: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
This ain't a scam, simple mathematics
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
lol she got played big time. meanwhile: Niger Delta Avengers bomb Bonny crude export line
http://naijadailyfeed..in/2016/09/niger-delta-avengers-bomb-bonny-crude.html
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by TAXMASTER: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
maputohq:
Men, have you see my iphone? I love my iPHONE. It can do anything and everything. When it was newly gotten, bitches be "let me see that iPHONE; let me stick it in my ass; let me put it in my mouth; let me suck em." One day I got tired of all this stupid questions. You know wa'am sain' . I allowed her stick the iPHONE up her butt. It took the doctors 12hours to get it out, and you know what? It was still working.
Bros no vex abeg,this ur Igbo-ora weed where you buy am,me sef wan buy.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Carter4luv(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
nigeria lady go finish dem wit curses, thunder fire drm, e no go beta for apple. matured chinese lady, smile over wat she saw.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by mansamj054: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hustling Boyz
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by pennywys(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
mikool007:
Those guys must our business minded bros from Nigeria grin
Ikwerre guys, if you ask me
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by maputohq: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
TAXMASTER:
Bros no vex abeg,this ur Igbo-ora weed where you buy am,me sef wan buy.
If you've watched boondocks, you wouldn't have resorted to stupidity to reply stupidity.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by TAXMASTER: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
maputohq:

If you've watched boondocks, you wouldn't have resorted to stupidity to reply stupidity.
Yes sir, no vex sir,I was only infected with ur stupidity.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Immatex(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Immatex:
Is 3 plus 4 not equal to 7 again

What she got is still iPhone 7

China will never seize to amaze us and come first in weird things.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by okwyee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
The person that sold it to her will be like I'm a classic man grin
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by ookesanjo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
O ma se oo
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
It is a pity.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Turks: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
LMAOOOOOOOOOO
doskie:
or akpu

Omo!! Dat akpu dey pain shaaa.
Especially the part when your junior sister is consoling you by telling you she has helped you to warm the soup in the pot. Your eye go red.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is what happens when you want to deliberately waste money on frivolous things.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by piagetskinner(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
She's lucky she didn't get an iPhone casing with freshly prepared hot eba inside

That's what obtains in naija o
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by maputohq: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
TAXMASTER:
Yes sir, no vex sir,I was only infected with ur stupidity.
i no stupid, you ain't stupid either. no vex. i be no see ya joke.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by JerryLegend(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Eleribu ma lawon scammer yi ke
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by TheSCRYPT: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Larablink:
Lol.
Too bad.
She just waste her cash.anyway It's still Iphone 7

Lol. You are not nice.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
toh! as she dey crazy in love with iPhone 7, them kuku plus the number give her. at least she receive two phones: -)
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by philip0906(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
maputohq:
Men, have you see my iphone? I love my iPHONE. It can do anything and everything. When it was newly gotten, bitches be "let me see that iPHONE; let me stick it in my ass; let me put it in my mouth; let me suck em." One day I got tired of all this stupid questions. You know wa'am sain' . I allowed her stick the iPHONE up her butt. It took the doctors 12hours to get it out, and you know what? It was still working.
Lol...boondocks cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by bossanmayor(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2016
its funny but really buying things online ain't bad,living in China and we purchase anything online..
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by Larablink(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

Lol. You are not nice.
me, I'm nice oh.
Re: Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This by ezechueze(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2016
As typical of Nigerians... Making fun of someone's misfortune...
And on Sunday morning... They will occupy the front seat of their respective churches...
EMPATHY is really a lost virtue...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... / TECNO W4: Tecno's First Marshmallow Phone / Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.