Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,561 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Learn Forex Trading. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn Forex Trading. (450 Views)

Want to learn trading Fx Markets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Forex Trading. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2016
Tradingworkshop in UK in need of Intern for the Nigerian Office.

The workshop constitutes of several certified traders and they are looking for more interns as they will be opening an office here in Lagos very soon.

If you have any interest in learning how to trade forex, futures or stocks online. You can add me up to talk further. The internship will be done online and most of the courses too. Offline lessons are being worked on to be available soon. We have already done a seminar in Abuja in July and most of those that came for it are traders today.

Please message me directly and I will walk you through the whole process. Thanks.
Re: Learn Forex Trading. by folaschool: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
interested
folamaster2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Loan / Get #500 Free When You Do This / Buyer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.