Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans (56043 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by NaLaugh: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
x6blade:
lack of traffic light in nigeria,can we have this kind of traffic lights system in nigeria?

I'm pretty sure Abuja does. Except things have changed drastically.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by cybriz82(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fireee..use d queue system n xplain to ur boss @ work y u are late...den he ll smile n give u a hug like is ok u cn nw go bk to work..na .fireeeeed go b ur name...
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by muareal: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
But its true, i was with some heards men in my area and they were surprise i told them that their cows are wiser than them because i advise them to arrange the movement of their cows by the road side, and when they do for some weeks it masters the cows instead of scatering them on the road
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by XaintJoel20: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Flexherbal:
Lol ! I am in a hurry. You are in a hurry. She is in a hurry. He is in a hurry. We are in a hurry. They are in a hurry. Everybody is in a hurry. Who will wait for who?
You are related to Don General of ITV Benin? I sure know he uses that line.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by winkmart: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Teempakguy:
if only she knew how disgusting camels really are. sad

those animals can uglyyyyy
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
cool
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Carter4luv(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
we think, animals dont tink, the problem of a man is bigger than group of animals, we go out of houses every day looking for money to get food, animals look around dey get wat dey want witout waiting for it to get cooked.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Flexherbal(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
XaintJoel20:

You are related to Don General of ITV Benin?
I sure know he uses that line.
I always listen to his programme, rush hour.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by motherfucker: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hahahhahahahah!
To me, i feel there is something we can learn from this.
Let us learn to use the queue system. It makes things easier.
The traffic at my junction 2 days ago was killing. Man has lost it really, especially Nigerians
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Teempakguy:
if only she knew how disgusting camels really are. sad
we re nt talkin of disgusting.we are only talking of co-operatn undecided
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
englishmart:
And she forgot that humans are animals too.
After them organise finish, I go use knife cut their neck turn am to suya.
Who is more organised now.
Educated illiterate.

you are a savage!!!! thats another breed of animals!!!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by lazil99(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
animals are just as unruly as we humans
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by piagetskinner(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thats a silent pointer
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by otswag(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Yes! We are higher animals however many believe their thinking is much higher than the others hence the tendency to try to outwit the "lesser thinking"but organised others leading to bottlenecks hence the recurrent chaos.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Exactly. this picture below describes it too.

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by fortunechy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
funny woman.......dt place must be in lagos
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by DanielGb(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
CaptainDKY:
grin[color=#990000][/color]The truth is all the Animals were going to one place hence d reason they headed the same direction But the Humans were going to different places. Some were going while others were coming and also some were CONFUSED!!!!!

You nailed it.
The only reason why they are organize is because they are heading towards the same place. Humans have different view. my way no be your way.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by mikolo80: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hahahhahahahah!
To me, i feel there is something we can learn from this.
Let us learn to use the queue system. It makes things easier.
abi na
In her village they use to tie motor with rope and lead them by hand ba
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by banmee(m): 12:59am On Sep 25, 2016
CaptainDKY:
grin[color=#990000][/color]The truth is all the Animals were going to one place hence d reason they headed the same direction But the Humans were going to different places. Some were going while others were coming and also some were CONFUSED!!!!!

That is not the truth. The truth is animals are more organized than places and people like Nigerians. You will never see that in an organized society. Nigerians do whatever they like whenever they like. Normal people or societies don't think like that.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by musicwriter(m): 1:17am On Sep 25, 2016
I was just thinking along this line some days ago. There's no doubt humans are lower animals from all we can see today in the world.

How many times has chimpanzees declared war on one another?

When was the last time horses stole food meant for other horse?

When in history did elephants take fellow elephants to slavery?

If we're talking of savagery as criteria for being lower in the animal kingdom, then we humans are certainly the lower animal. Its not even a joke.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by mekani(m): 2:35am On Sep 25, 2016
No be lie o.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by horlaoluwa567(m): 5:29am On Sep 25, 2016
undecidedhmmmmm very 9ce talk
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by Sexytemi(f): 5:41am On Sep 25, 2016
x6blade:
lack of traffic light in nigeria,can we have this kind of traffic lights system in nigeria?

and who told you that place in the pic is Nigeria?, it's India o...we know Nigeria is not Good, But u don't always have to tag Nigeria in every bad thing.

That was how someone said Nigeria policemen are the worst in d whole world, I just laughed and smh Cox I'm sure he hasn't had about other worst police force.
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by deebrain(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2016
englishmart:
And she forgot that humans are animals too.
After them organise finish, I go use knife cut their neck turn am to suya.
Who is more organised now.
Educated illiterate.

You did not make sense.

She did.

kindly change your username.

#receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by x6blade(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Real2020:

Have you been to Enugu? Having lived in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Calabar, Enugu city has the most functional traffic light system in Nigeria bar none.
Good point but is it everywhere? Does it run 24 hrs efficiently across the entire country. Can you be certain that you'd take a road trip nd expect to see functioning traffic light at every major road junction nd traffic point? If no then all these states you called don't mean anything. And besides I reside in Abuja and I can tell you there's little to no traffic light (sparsely)
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by x6blade(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

and who told you that place in the pic is Nigeria?, it's India o...we know Nigeria is not Good, But u don't always have to tag Nigeria in every bad thing.

That was how someone said Nigeria policemen are the worst in d whole world, I just laughed and smh Cox I'm sure he hasn't had about other worst police force.
if it's not good then it's not good there's no need to sugar coat it, if you have ever been handled by a Nigerian police man then you'd know why that certain person said so
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by x6blade(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2016
NaLaugh:

I'm pretty sure Abuja does. Except things have changed drastically.
just abuja? In a country of 36 states

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by egopersonified(f): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2016
It's not about traffic light or not. It's about respecting each other and obeying rules. Motorists still disobey traffic lights where they are available. Those animals were trained to move in that formation, going against that line might lead it to it being beaten, so they stay in line. With humans too, punishment is the main reason we obey rules, if you would be given a ticket or your vehicle impounded for breaking traffic rules, then you would definitely obey.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by sweetilicious(f): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2016
x6blade:
Exactly the only solution
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2016
In Benin City, when it rains, drivers lose their sense..... roads will just get jammed and once you manage to maneuver ur way out, you then notice that NOTHING was causing the hold up....
Re: Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans by bigiyaro(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
x6blade:
having this kind of traffic lights is one thing, understanding it is another thing, obeying it is a good story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" / Tee Billz’ Baby Mama Comments On Tiwa Savage’s Instagram Post! / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.