Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) (31713 Views)

43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / Rapist Lures 5-Year-Old Girl To Toilet With Biscuit, Rapes Her In Lagos / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
V
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Hopeeyemmy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
it is well
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by samtee37(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
jbaby265:
was d little gal raped or fingered which one
let me know before i comment

Which ever way ma'am.. ... It's will be so pathetic to that tender age girl.. ...
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by calliope(f): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
jbaby265:
she was sexually ASSaulted... and all you care about is how he did it?! Shame on you.
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
TheArchAngel, I hope you can see just how dangerous some 'uncles' are?
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by wrongnumber: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
saintfellow:
Op are you sure that man is human or a beast.
normal humans dnt do this.
this is the kind of people that deserv jungle justice.

I really don't get it anymore.

Ashawo is now cheap at least with N500 you can do a fast one so why this?
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by striker9(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
omg ...I saw it now on the Facebook user's profile.. he disflowered the lil girl.. the sight of her blood is an eye sore.. he should be hanged by his balls ..simple
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
gbaskiboy:
The man look like Buhari grin, someone should help me check the picture well Akant find my eye glasses

99.9 percent of rape case are from south. This are the examples your Grandparents taught you. I dont blame him he must have inherited it too.
Idiot!!
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Inherited it from his Grandparents. ,99.9 % rape case from south.
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by MrBiggzz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
why not go fvck ashawohhh.. e no pass N500 for short time... why men day behave like dis 3 year old fa
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by sidnen: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
ify2016:
Dress your kids descent and you won't listen.

Some of our Mummies dresses their children as if they are harlot but some beast in house will always take advantage of ugly situation in the house.

Evil that men does follow them.

From the pics, I don't think any woman there Will be dressing their kids like harlots.

geez the victim is 3.

even if the baby wasn't dressed properly, I expect him to dress her properly or tell the mother to do so.

There is just no excuse 4 this perversion.

3 Likes

Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
ify2016:

Some of our Mummies dresses their children as if they are harlot but some beast in house will always take advantage of ugly situation in the house.

but she's just 3 years old undecided....I've seen lots of kids butt naked outside having their bath from 1-10 years old. So what are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Kenechi1:
Im sure the police will let this guy walk free
Craze dey worri uuu?
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by danosky91(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
nextprince:

I think u need that piece better. Is he not from a region? Doesn't he belongs to a religion? Is he not a human being?
guy face the fact dat bro told u it helps
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by nextprince: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
danosky91:
guy face the fact dat bro told u it helps
U mean the fact that the flattiees from the yeast rape their infants at 3?
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by nextprince: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Artistree:

See your English sef, doesn't he BELONGS...All in a bid to yab somebody.
Picking on typo suggests that some people are just retarded grin. Read my comments and bring out similar errors.
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Khalifa98(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Stories makes me hate this country
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by TheArchangel(f): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
TheArchAngel, I hope you can see just how dangerous some 'uncles' are?
This is a pediophile uncle na.
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by GMbuharii: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Da wretched old perv gonna blame the devil for this disgusting act,whaddahell!!
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
ify2016:
[/b]Dress your kids descent and you won't listen[b].

As usual, the blame lies on the female gender. So because of "indecent" dressing, an old man (old enough to be her father) has the audacity to defile a THREE year old girl shocked? What happened to self control? undecided

Honestly, you need to see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by sukkot: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Muafrika2:
He doesn't look like he's been beaten. These care the kind of people that need be stoned to death.
PLEASE STOP being barbaric. and on ya siggy you say you are looking for the rain of God. you go wait forever with this your kind mindset
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Arjeeni: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
gbaskiboy:
The man look like Buhari grin, someone should help me check the picture well Akant find my eye glasses

There you go again, displaying slowpoke on SOSO media is quite embarrassing.

Respect yourself!
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by fizzy94(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2016
nextprince:

I think u need that piece better. Is he not from a region? Doesn't he belongs to a religion? Is he not a human being?
Lol
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by pdudy: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Why is he still alive.
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2016
jbaby265:
why did we allow a dog to join NL. raped or fingered.....its still bad
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 25, 2016
sukkot:
PLEASE STOP being barbaric. and on ya siggy you say you are looking for the rain of God. you go wait forever with this your kind mindset
What's barbaric about getting rid of a few rotten tomatoes to preserve the rest of the bunch? Aren't the courts and other legal systems doing just that? Are they barbaric too or civilized? Don't forget we have learnt about human rights from the same system undecided

The reason why such crimes were non existent in the African colonial time is that such people were culled as soon as they showed their tenancies. The reason why they are rampant today is brainwashed people like you start thinking about useless notions when you are confronted with them.
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by danosky91(m): 1:58am On Sep 25, 2016
nextprince:

U mean the fact that the flattiees from the yeast rape their infants at 3?
k
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2016
jbaby265:
why that question ?
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by jennyebi(f): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2016
ify2016:

what the hell are you saying? how indecent can a 3year old dress to attract d beast? let me believe u were just being sarcastic.....if not, u need help!
Re: Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2016
No news again , nairalanders go just bring out one odd photo snd tag it with a headline, tomorrow u will see the same photo with another headline, nonsense news

I pity all these bloggers wey wan make money by force by giving fake news, nairalanders will go and bring their fake news here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects / Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains / Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.