Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) (45353 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Perform Together On Stage For The First Time (Video) / Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by goldedprince: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
STILESGANG:
Have you seen tiwa without makeup?
Class and beauty are 2 separate things
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
goldedprince:

I thought i was the only that wasnt attracted to her. The fact that she keeps releasing gold digger kind of music even turns me off the more.
Tiwa would be a better match for trey

She makes tunes about gold diggers? Too bad I have never listened to whatever tunes she makes. I just noticed her on NL and cos of sukkot lol. Perhaps it is cos when it comes to female artists you have to either be super-attractive with questionable talent like JLo, be super-talented but average looking like India Arie, or be both super-talented and attractive like Lauryn Hill. And she isn't any of the three groups lool.

But she's not attractive at all physically. She has a manly build and she might have a little willy under her skirt. And her face isn't it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

She makes tunes about gold diggers? Too bad I have never listened to whatever tunes she makes. I just noticed her on NL and cos of sukkot lol. Perhaps it is cos when it comes to female artists you have to either be super-attractive with questionable talent like JLo, be super-talented but average looking like India Arie, or be both super-talented and attractive like Lauryn Hill. And she isn't any of the three groups lool.

But she's not attractive at all physically. She has a manly build and she might have a little willy under her skirt. And her face isn't it at all.

yeahhh right bro. you know you was digging her jams b4 i pointed her out to you lolzzzz grin

but you have to understand many womens ' shelf life ' of beauty is short. like she was super hot but she looks like she is declining. its like this girl named chidinma. she was very hot. and before you knew it, the chidinma changed and is no longer attractive, all within a couple of years. same thing is happening to this one too. she has declined

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by iamnedu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
faith551:
Am still looking for where Trey Songz was looking at her lustfully

I wonder.... grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by faith551(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
iamnedu:

I wonder.... grin

brother follow me see oo
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Synzu:
Trey Songz is gradually becoming irrelevant. Akon tried this, where's he today? These artistes need to learn to place value on their brand.

Where is Akon today? WHat are yu saying, man is still making waves, just dat Nigerian music is taking over bro.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Hopeeyemmy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
[b][/b][color=][/color]lol :Dlol
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Eliteklaus(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2016
no dey trip for small pekin again old mama
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by cheezy4whizy: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2016
seems this girl dey try enter this guy
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2016
sukkot:
yeahhh right bro. you know you was digging her jams b4 i pointed her out to you lolzzzz grin

but you have to understand many womens ' shelf life ' of beauty is short. like she was super hot but she looks like she is declining. its like this girl named chidinma. she was very hot. and before you knew it, the chidinma changed and is no longer attractive, all within a couple of years. same thing is happening to this one too. she has declined

Lol. How would I dig jamz I don't know, especially when I'm not a fan of noise I can't relate to? I don't even think I have got up to 10 Afrobeats tunes on my playlist and I have close to 6,000 tunes. And apart from 3 or 4 Afrobeats artists - I don't care about the rest.

I vibe to any type of music but certain music just don't align with my spirit. That's also the reason why I don't really vibe with a lot of US trap music like that.

Lol. Beauty in women doesn't decline like that lol. She just never had it lol.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. How would I dig jamz I don't know, especially when I'm not a fan of noise I can't relate to? I don't even think I have got up to 10 Afrobeats tunes on my playlist and I have close to 6,000 tunes. And apart from 3 or 4 Afrobeats artists - I don't care about the rest.

I vibe to any type of music but certain music just don't align with my spirit. That's also the reason why I don't really vibe with a lot of US trap music like that.

Lol. Beauty in women doesn't decline like that lol. She just never had it lol.
dayum brah but you jam to davido and that nigga is lamer than a paraplegic grin cheesy

brah whats good this sunday ? what church yo ass going to ?
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
sukkot:
dayum brah but you jam to davido and that nigga is lamer than a paraplegic grin cheesy

brah whats good this sunday ? what church yo ass going to ?

Lol. Davido is a G - I fvcks with that bruddah. And I have got a big crush on one of his cousins with a big arse forehead...she's bad. If I ever catch that biitch slipping - I'll make her dance gobe on the mutombo looool. See gobe! Lol. I fvcks with burnaboy, Dbanj, and Wizkid as well.

Church? Lol. I've not stepped inside one since January. I just pray to God every night and though he never answers back, I know he's listening cos I know without the most high, I won't be here today. The most high, the most high, like an angel in the sky - believe that.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Davido is a G - I fvcks with that bruddah. And I have got a big crush on one of his cousins with a big arse forehead...she's bad. If I ever catch that biitch slipping - I'll make her dance gobe on the mutombo looool. See gobe! Lol. I fvcks with burnaboy, Dbanj, and Wizkid as well.

Church? Lol. I've not stepped inside one since January. I just pray to God every night and though he never answers back, I know he's listening cos I know without the most high, I won't be here today. The most high, the most high, like an angel in the sky - believe that.
dayum brah you forks with all the lames. how you go from bumping tupac to bumping davido and dbanj and wizkid ? you slippin brah. you need to get your weight up and start forking with PE, BDK, KRS ONE, RAKIM etc etc. dats who you need to be forking with brah.

Oh so you believe in the most high ? and what active steps are you taking to live by his commandments , if you believe in him as you say. unless you are tryna say you just believe in the existence of the most high but his opinions and demands of me are irrelevant to me. I just know he exist but i dont care for his demands lolzzz.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
I pity trey songz career trying to mingle with this african artists. He should ask the likes of akon, rick ross, french montana, wale. Where are they now
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
sukkot:
dayum brah you forks with all the lames. how you go from bumping tupac to bumping davido and dbanj and wizkid ? you slippin brah. you need to get your weight up and start forking with PE, BDK, KRS ONE, RAKIM etc etc. dats who you need to be forking with brah.

Oh so you believe in the most high ? and what active steps are you taking to live by his commandments , if you believe in him as you say. unless you are tryna say you just believe in the existence of the most high but his opinions and demands of me are irrelevant to me. I just know he exist but i dont care for his demands lolzzz.

Lol. How are they lame? Good music is good as long as ya spirit can vibe to it and the lyrics resonates with you. The beauty of being a music head is the ability deal with different frequencies of black music. With Davido, "Gobe" is one of my favourite tunes cos whenever he says, "your behind is a killer" - that catchy phrase tells me a story. And I like "Ekuro" as well. My boy got me on Dbanj in Uni and "Suddenly" was my tune and it also tells a story. Burnaboy got me with "like to party" cos of Jamaican groove the tune has and "Tonight" is dope. And Wizkid had some bashment tune back in the day where he said, "fine girl no pimple/I love your style and I love your dimple/Simple" - basic rhymes but wavy and dope...and "Ojuelegba" is still killing it right now, hence Skepta got Drake on the wave. Shyte, I was at a shobz last night and when it came on everyone was just vibing to it lol. They all bang.

PE and KRS1 can be too preachy sometimes. Though I live my life to make a difference and not to be liked - I ain't tryna start no revolution lol.

Obviously, I have never claimed to be an atheist- I just don't mess with Abrahamic religions and their white/Arabs saviours. And what commandments? My conscience is my commandment - ain't no nyggah got time for whatever the allegories in that medieval book copied from the Egyptian book of the dead lol. All those allegories disobeyed their own commandments in the same medieval book lol. The most high lives in me.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by dreezybines: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vorpal:
Somebody tell madam to button her shirt properly, abi na only me see am?

grin Guy I respect your eye ooo...As I look the pic reach I no see am until you talk am
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. How are they lame? Good music is good as long as ya spirit can vibe to it and the lyrics resonates with you. The beauty of being a music head is the ability deal with different frequencies of black music. With Davido, "Gobe" is one of my favourite tunes cos whenever he says, "your behind is a killer" - that catchy phrase tells me a story. And I like "Ekuro" as well. My boy got me on Dbanj in Uni and "Suddenly" was my tune and it also tells a story. Burnaboy got me with "like to party" cos of Jamaican groove the tune has and "Tonight" is dope. And Wizkid had some bashment tune back in the day where he said, "fine girl no pimple/I love your style and I love your dimple/Simple" - basic rhymes but wavy and dope...and "Ojuelegba" is still killing it right now, hence Skepta got Drake on the wave. Shyte, I was at a shobz last night and when it came on everyone was just vibing to it lol. They all bang.

PE and KRS1 can be too preachy sometimes. Though I live my life to make a difference and not to be liked - I ain't tryna start no revolution lol.

Obviously, I have never claimed to be an atheist- I just don't mess with Abrahamic religions and their white/Arabs saviours. And what commandments? My conscience is my commandment - ain't no nyggah got time for whatever the allegories in that medieval book copied from the Egyptian book of the dead lol. All those allegories disobeyed their own commandments in the same medieval book lol. The most high lives in me.
yeah i hear ya. good music is good music if it resonates. i guess i am just stuck in time. besides i aint got the time to be trying to keep up with music anymore. i just dont like the autotune weird rhythm patterns of these new songs. but hey to each his own. and you do know the bible ( old testament ) was written in egypt so its not a mystery why part of the book of the dead is in it. its a spiritual book of ancient egypt. you do know moses and abraham and joseph all resided in ancient kemet right ? so you aint saying nothing groundbreaking about it being the egyptian book of the dead. yeah its a book for the dead spirits and it is meant to ressurect your spirit hence why it was called the egyptian book of the dead, spiritually speaking that is . the book is valid and legit and it aint about religion. not sure why you are associating it with religion
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. good music is good music if it resonates. i guess i am just stuck in time. besides i aint got the time to be trying to keep up with music anymore. i just dont like the autotune weird rhythm patterns of these new songs. but hey to each his own. and you do know the bible ( old testament ) was written in egypt so its not a mystery why part of the book of the dead is in it. its a spiritual book of ancient egypt. you do know moses and abraham and joseph all resided in ancient kemet right ? so you aint saying nothing groundbreaking about it being the egyptian book of the dead. yeah its a book for the dead spirits and it is meant to ressurect your spirit hence why it was called the egyptian book of the dead, spiritually speaking that is . the book is valid and legit and it aint about religion. not sure why you are associating it with religion

Have you read the Egyptian book of the dead? Heck, even the whole maat/Isis thing where they copied the judgement day from is in there. And the Greek lady of Justice that represents the emblem of the justice system (the blind lady carrying a scale) was also copied from maat.

They copied the commandments from the Egyptian book of the dead and it's actually more than 10. They just took 10 out of it. grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shym3xx:

Have you read the Egyptian book of the dead? Heck, even the whole maat/Isis thing where they copied the judgement day from is in there. And the Greek lady of Justice that represents the emblem of the justice system (the blind lady carrying a scale) was also copied from maat.

They copied the commandments from the Egyptian book of the dead and it's actually more than 10. They just took 10 out of it. grin
Bro the same people who wrote the egyptian book of the dead wrote the book. you do know Israelites had several dynasty in egypt right ? thats when the book of the dead and the coffin text and the 42 laws of maat and the book of life was written. the same saints in egypt who wrote the bible wrote all that text. wink
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
sukkot:
Bro the same people who wrote the egyptian book of the dead wrote the book. you do know Israelites had several dynasty in egypt right ? thats when the book of the dead and the coffin text and the 42 laws of maat and the book of life was written. the same saints in egypt who wrote the bible wrote all that text. wink

Lmao @ Israelites writing the book of the dead. grin grin

There real Hebrews weren't even in existence when Maat was written. Maat was written in like the 4th or 5th dynasty of Egypt. And the history of the Hebrews (who were also from Egypt - not the fiction in the Bible) started around the 25th or 27th dynasty. grin grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ Israelites writing the book of the dead. grin grin

There real Hebrews weren't even in existence when Maat was written. Maat was written in like the 4th or 5th dynasty of Egypt. And the history of the Hebrews (who were also from Egypt - not the fiction in the Bible) started around the 25th or 27th dynasty. grin grin
nah you are wrong. the 'Israelites ' ( though thats not what they were called then. The term Israel got coined in ancient greece ) wrote all that text during their dynasty in kemet. the sphinx and pyramids and every great thing you see about egypt got erected during this period. these men were gods amongst men. biblical gods walking amongst men. illuminated atlanteans. then they vanished and thats when the invasion by caucasians started wink
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
sukkot:
nah you are wrong. the 'Israelites ' ( though thats not what they were called then. The term Israel got coined in ancient greece ) wrote all that text during their dynasty in kemet. the sphinx and pyramids and every great thing you see about egypt got erected during this period. these men were gods amongst men. biblical gods walking amongst men. illuminated atlanteans. then they vanished and thats when the invasion by caucasians started wink

Loool. I don't have time for trolling with Black Israelite junk today. grin grin grin grin

The idiotic term "Israelite" was coined recently, just like the word "Jew". Hebrew is the real word and the existence started after the 27th dynasty in Egypt when there was famine and disease outbreak and this group of Egyptians moved and conquered another area in today's MENA. The ancient Greeks wrote about it and I've posted academic proofs on this forum before.

You can keep arguing with yourself with that Black Israelite jargon. grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. I don't have time for trolling with Black Israelite junk today. grin grin grin grin

The idiotic term "Israelite" was coined recently, just like the word "Jew". Hebrew is the real word and the existence started after the 27th dynasty in Egypt when there was famine and disease outbreak and this group of Egyptians moved and conquered another area in today's MENA. The ancient Greeks wrote about it and I've posted academic proofs on this forum before.

You can keep arguing with yourself with that Black Israelite jargon. grin
bro you have cognitive dissonance. you are not connecting the dots. listen the word Israel is egypt based. It is an amalgamation of Isis Ra and el. combined is where the word Israel comes from. Its an egyptian amalgamation of gods. Ra the sun god and Isis. act like you know brah wink
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
sukkot:
bro you have cognitive dissonance. you are not connecting the dots. listen the word Israel is egypt based. It is an amalgamation of Isis Ra and el. combined is where the word Israel comes from. Its an egyptian amalgamation of gods. Ra the sun god and Isis. act like you know brah wink
[/s]

Ok, you win, Mr. illiterate and disillusioned YouTube black Israelite. grin grin

I'm out. grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Ok, you win, Mr. illiterate and disillusioned YouTube black Israelite. grin grin

I'm out. grin
now thats wassup. another defeat grin grin grin grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

I'm out. grin
where you going bro ? its sunday night. you got night vigil at church ? I know that hebrew israellite camp in new york. thats AOC. grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sukkot, are you mad? How can you say rap has been dead since "get rich or die trying"? FOH. grin

You know what I've been listening to the rappers from the noughties since you said that and damn, that was the last great decade - save for a few rappers from 2010 upwards. The Clipse has bangers. Cam'ron. The Game. 50 cent had massacre. Beanie Sigel. Joe Budden did his thing. Just to name a few.

Shyte, I've been bumping The Game's "Doctor's Advocate" all day and that has to be my favourite album since 2006. Heck, though "The Documentary" was a classic album - "Doctor's Advocate" was my shyte. Sober and complete album with no fillers. Five star shyte. Memories right there!

My two favourite tunes from the album:

The Game ft Nas - Why you hate the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ4gOcMzjZ4

Nas went bananas here and I always drop the lyrics word for word - classic shyte!

Vice behind me on the intersection/
Sex and drugs, my anthology on perfection/
Dress superb, admired by conspirers/
Who wanna try me, but ain't high enough to 45 me up/
Child of the 80s, y'all nyggahs is lazy/
Complain about labour pains, nyggah show me the baby/
And my nyggah Game, light another L, pass the bottle/
Pro-black, I don't take cotton out of aspirin bottles/
Yeah, I learnt my lessons, and heard y'all snitching/
Witnessing you rocking with Nas, confirmed my suspicion/
Green fatigues on, my nyggahs I bleed for them/
I can show them the water, but can't make them drink it/
And I can show them my fortunes but can't force them to think rich/
And still I don't abort them when and if they sink quick/
Ignore the ignorance, I rep the brilliance of Queensbridge/
And pray to fans, let Murder Inc. live

Classsssic verse!!!! Nasty Nas Oludara Jones the GOAT!! grin

The Game - Old English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEqb3qmU3h0

Are you nuts, sukkot? grin grin grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sukkot: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot, are you mad? How can you say rap has been dead since "get rich or die trying"? FOH. grin

You know what I've been listening to the rappers from the noughties since you said that and damn, that was the last great decade - save for a few rappers from 2010 upwards. The Clipse has bangers. Cam'ron. The Game. 50 cent had massacre. Beanie Sigel. Joe Budden did his thing. Just to name a few.

Shyte, I've been bumping The Game's "Doctor's Advocate" all day and that has to be my favourite album since 2006. Heck, though "The Documentary" was a classic album - "Doctor's Advocate" was my shyte. Sober and complete album with no fillers. Five star shyte. Memories right there!

My two favourite tunes from the album:

The Game ft Nas - Why you hate the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ4gOcMzjZ4

Nas went bananas here and I always drop the lyrics word for word - classic shyte!

Vice behind me on the intersection/
Sex and drugs, my anthology on perfection/
Dress superb, admired by conspirers/
Who wanna try me, but ain't high enough to 45 me up/
Child of the 80s, y'all nyggahs is lazy/
Complain about labour pains, nyggah show me the baby/
And my nyggah Game, light another L, pass the bottle/
Pro-black, I don't take cotton out of aspirin bottles/
Yeah, I learnt my lessons, and heard y'all snitching/
Witnessing you rocking with Nas, confirmed my suspicion/
Green fatigues on, my nyggahs I bleed for them/
I can show them the water, but can't make them drink it/
And I can show them my fortunes but can't force them to think rich/
And still I don't abort them when and if they sink quick/
Ignore the ignorance, I rep the brilliance of Queensbridge/
And pray to fans, let Murder Inc. live

Classsssic verse!!!! Nasty Nas Oludara Jones the GOAT!! grin

The Game - Old English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEqb3qmU3h0

Are you nuts, sukkot? grin grin grin

[b]lolz brah dont even mind me at all. i think its a personal thing and nothing to do with the music itself. its just that since i started increasing in wisdom knowledge and understanding, all the things i enjoyed doing just seemed not so important to me again. like my interest in music just started dropping and my interest in sports. like i was a huge basketball junkie but now i cant even sit for 2 hours to watch a whole game. there is a part of the scriptures that says ' he that increaseth in knowledge increaseth in sorrows ' lolzzz. that shyttt is true. when your wisdom starts to increase and your spirituality starts to get sharpened you just start losing interest in things that are carnal. so yeah its not the music, am sure the music is still banging. its me that changed. like the only form of entertainment that can hold my attention now is only interactive entertainment which is why i love nairaland because it is interactive entertainment. you are not just sitting listening or watching music or tv so yeahhh let me correct that bro. the music is still the same, its me that changed to where i cant listen to it again. although the ones i grew up with still hold my interest because they take me to a familiar space and time. but the new ones i just cant do it anymore. so yeah its me[/b] wink wink
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
sukkot:
[b]lolz brah dont even mind me at all. i think its a personal thing and nothing to do with the music itself. its just that since i started increasing in wisdom knowledge and understanding, all the things i enjoyed doing just seemed not so important to me again. like my interest in music just started dropping and my interest in sports. like i was a huge basketball junkie but now i cant even sit for 2 hours to watch a whole game. there is a part of the scriptures that says ' he that increaseth in knowledge increaseth in sorrows ' lolzzz. that shyttt is true. when your wisdom starts to increase and your spirituality starts to get sharpened you just start losing interest in things that are carnal. so yeah its not the music, am sure the music is still banging. its me that changed. like the only form of entertainment that can hold my attention now is only interactive entertainment which is why i love nairaland because it is interactive entertainment. you are not just sitting listening or watching music or tv so yeahhh let me correct that bro. the music is still the same, its me that changed to where i cant listen to it again. although the ones i grew up with still hold my interest because they take me to a familiar space and time. but the new ones i just cant do it anymore. so yeah its me[/b] wink wink

I hear that. It happens as you grow older. But come on, the noughties had to be the last golden age of hip-hop. So, to say it ended in 2003 when "get rich or die tryin'" came out is a dent on hip-hop. Admittedly, the 90s had everything and it was the greatest era of hip-hop. But I'm a 90s baby and I was kid then. And in as much as I loved everything about that era and I'm so much into the genre - I'd be lying if I were to say I could decipher all the metaphors, punchlines, similes, and slangs from that era back then. However, with the noughties - those were my teen years when I was running around them gully rooads and I was able to decipher everything.

During that period, The Game and Cam'ron with whole Dipsit crew were my favourites out of those who came though. That's if we're to throw Mobb Deep, The Lox (especially Jada and Styles P), Ras Kass et al into the 90s with Nas, Jigga, Wu Tang, Scarface etc. DMX also came through with bangers in the noughties, though he's from the 90s as well. The Clipse also did their thing, especially Pusha T. And Kanye dropped all his classic albums during that era. I never really messed with T.I, Jeezy, and all those Southern rappers - except for some bangers. Shyte, even Obie Trice and Cassidy banged in that era. And Llyod Banks had more punchlines than Tyson in his prime. grin

This is another classic from The Game and Nas on the LAX album...and it still bangs. Nas and Game always make magic together.

The Game ft. Nas - Letter to the King (Tribute to MLK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fD1FV5DAtI

Nas
Martin Luther, the model of truth/
But hate killed them/
Nobel peace prize winner, they duplicate the feeling/
As a kid, I ain't relate really/
I saw your dream speech jokingly/
Till your world awoke in me/
First I thought you was passive/
Soft one to ass kiss, I was young/
But honest, I was feeling Muhammad/
I ain't even know the strip, You had to have the march/
You were more than talk, the first real Bravehart/
We miss you.

The Game
The rope ain't tight enough/
He still alive, go fix it/
Pour some gasoline on them/
Call his daughters black biitches/
Make them pick cotton, while his momma cleaning up the kitchen/
Same cotton in white tees, that's the cotton they was picking/
If Dr. King marched today, would Bill Gates march?/
I know Obama would, But would Hillary take part?/
Great minds think great thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Rocks Blonde Hairstyle / Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.